Book early to secure your dates. Accepting holiday, winter and summer season rentals. Your family and friends are sure to enjoy this luxurious lodging with 5 bedrooms: 4 large private bedrooms, a huge bunkroom, and 1 convertible sleeper (front living room) in a sprawling 4500 sq ft lodge. The home is situated on a half acre adjacent to open space and the bike path 1 mile from the heart of downtown Garden City in the Snowmeadows subdivision just off Bear Lake Blvd...for you, this means easy paved access, close to beaches (just 1/2 mile to Garden City beach) and the marina, lovely water views and more. Skiing, snowmobiling, sledding and related for the winter sports enthusiats. Sleeps 24-40 plus.
Welcome to “Aspen Lodge” at Bear Lake! Providing you with a luxurious master suite, "The Denali Room" with king-size Alaskan Denali log bed, armoire, gas-log fireplace, enormous master bath and a separate bridal-size dressing room. Each of the 3 additional private bedrooms, "The Tahoe Lodge Room," "The Wasatch Lodge Room," and "The Wasatch Ranch Room," include either a king or queen log or lodge-style bed, armoire or dresser for your personal belongings, nightstands and more. Upstairs features a large bunkroom that easily sleeps 14 in beds plus room for many more. Also, included upstairs oppposite the bunk room is the movie and game room area. All bedrooms and the bunkroom are decorated with custom-made lodge-style décor by Lodgepole Designs and include pillow-top mattresses, fine hotel quality linens, and superior custom duvets.
• There are 2 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 sets of queen-over-queen bunks and 2 twin beds (trundle-style day bed), convertible sleeper (living room) plus assorted “lovesacs,” beanbags and 1200 sq ft of floor space in the movie/game/bunk room (so bring your bag)!
• This property is licensed for 45 persons over the age of 3 years (under 3 years exempt from the total).
• 2 ½ baths (western style claw foot tub/shower; master w/ double sink, make-up station, jetted-tub, double shower, toilet room, and separate bridal-size dressing room; and, large half bath)
• Laundry room is available with new front load washer/dryer plus sink and counter.
• The spacious kitchen is fully equipped (dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bakeware, coffee-maker, blender, microwave, dishwasher, 2 stainless steel refrigerators) with large center island to gather and enjoy meals prepared on the professional 6-burner gas cook-top stove and double oven.
• The formal dining room provides additional space to enjoy those special meals, games and conversation.
• Relax in one of two beautifully decorated and well appointed living rooms, one with a gas-log fireplace.
• Or, escape to the comfortable sunroom and unwind in the 8 person indoor Jacuzzi with a smoothie prepared at the bar or share a snack at a bistro table.
• Retreat outside through the French doors for outdoor games, horseshoes or a picnic prepared at the barbecue on one of two patios.
• Indoor activities continue in the huge upstairs movie/game room equipped with foosball, air hockey, closet full of board games, lots of kid toys, and more.
• Parking for 9 vehicles, WiFii and a FREE beach pass!
• This establishment is a NO smoking and NO pets allowed property. No exceptions made.
• Level grade, no climbing required.
• Paved road and level parking (no steep climbs, drops or hairpin turns).
Bear Lake, the “Caribbean of the Rocky Mountains,” offers it all in every season. Easy paved access off of Bear Lake Blvd; close to downtown Garden City with restaurants and gift shops; the State Marina is 5 minutes away; 2 great golf courses within minutes; 4-wheeler trails 5 minutes away; City park/beach within walking distance; and, walking/bike path just steps away. Beaver Mountain ski resort is a short 15 minutes from this home. Snowmobile directly to adjacent trails. Bear Lake offers some of the best snowmobiling in Utah with over 300 miles of groomed trails and endless hill climbing, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding, and a favorite telemark ski location. Plus winter fishing, too! Create endless memories by planning your next vacation, girls’ nights out, boys’ days, reunions, wedding/honeymoon, or retreat at the Aspen Lodge at Bear Lake!
Luxurious living at an affordable price!
Please send a note if you're interested in seeing additional photos. You will love this place~
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I echo all of the positive comments written in other reviews. The home worked great for us. We stayed with our adult children and spouses and a lot of young grandchildren. We all loved it. There was a place for everyone. Very comfortable and pleasant. Sue is meticulous in making sure everything is as it should be. She works hard to keep things in order and functioning so that each visitor is able to enjoy all of the amenities of the home on an ongoing basis. Thank you for a great stay!
We have just returned from a week at Aspen Lodge....and what a wonderful week it was! The pictures of the home did not do it justice. It is a large spacious home centrally located to all venues.There are two large living areas and a well appointed kitchen...and lovely separate dining room that has seating for 12.The hot tube for 8 was large and relaxing and in a separate spa room.There is a lovely patio with a large gas grill and four picnic tables. The outside area was perfect for relaxing ; and with a large back yard. The kids had fun playing volleyball(net provided) and "night games" with no bugs.( mosquito abatement working)The bedrooms were very well appointed and beds delightfully comfortable.(Upstairs "kids room" with many queen beds ...game tables etc. was a real plus.)Steve and Sue were so nice to work with. Sue was so informative and helpful with tips on what to do and discounts on many rentals. Steve was attentive to all our needs and was "johnny on the spot" when we called him.We will be back next year and would highly recommend this lovely lodge to everyone!
We loved staying in this beautiful, relaxing oasis. We had a large family reunion with several adults and a ton of children. This home is so well planned that there are plenty of rooms for privacy when needed as well as great gathering areas for numerous people for group activities or a late night talking session. The home is clean and check-out was a cinch. (No massive cleaning responsibilities at the end of an awesome vacation.) There is a private yard with room for fun and games and maybe a tent or two as well. Parking was perfect with an abundance of safe parking spaces. We didn't have to shuffle cars once!! Close to Garden City but far enough away to have peace and quiet. The kitchen functioned perfectly to feed a crowd too. All in all a great place to stay. We've stayed at other vacation homes near Bear Lake and this one is by far our favorite!! We plan to return often. You'll LOVE it here!!
My husband and I were married in Garden City and chose to have both of our families stay at Aspen Lodge for the wedding weekend. The first thing we noticed were that the pictures on the website do not do it justice - it's lovely and spacious yet still cozy! Children AND adults had a great time in the upstairs game room, and in the grassy yard area. Everyone made themselves at home, as there are so many ammenities available (hot tub, coffee maker, and bbq were put to good use!) I recommend this vacation rental for the affordable cost, great location, gorgeous master bedroom/bath, spacious living areas, but most of all because the owners are so wonderful, helpful, and attentive.
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful house. This is the first time I tried a house and it was perfect. The size was amazing and the ementities perfect. It was so open and we could all be together. We didn't want to leave and we all want to do this every year. We will be back. Thank you
Our family (22 people -age 9 months-70) had a wonderful time at Aspen Lodge. Booking and communicating with the owners was very easy...they were great to work with. Everyone was astounded by the FANTASTIC upstairs game/movie room which included 7 queen beds...Fooseball and air hockey were also popular...and the ping pong table got a lot of use(you can buy new balls at the local Ace Hardware)...downstairs were four lovely bedrooms, plenty of space for eating, cooking, gathering and an indoor hot tub! We spent a day with a rented boat/jetskis at the Lake and another at the Minnetonka caves...some of our group went to Bloomington lake...and of course we had raspberry shakes...this was our first time at Bear Lake and everyone would be happy to return to this lovely home. Thanks, Sue and Steve