Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Coconut Villas, unit 2, is located directly across the street from
Redington Beach and the Redington Beach fishing pier. This private,
gated complex offers beautiful, luxury condos in a quiet setting with the
pool steps from your door. This unit is elegantly furnished with
granite countertops, crown molding, and lavish decor. The kitchen is
fully equipped and includes new appliances. Also included are cable
television and high speed Internet access. The pool area is lushly
landscaped with tropical plants and includes tiki tables and grill.
The Suncoast beach trolley stops directly in front of this complex and
will take you up and down the beach to many of the areas fine
restaurants and attractions such as John's Pass Village.
There is something for everyone here!
Great Summer vacation
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
Great Summer vacation
Arrived on Friday and found the accommodations very pleasant. Very clean, Fully Equipped will everything. I spend 3 days there and it felt like home. Had so much fun will be back again next year.
Activity and Interests
The condo is within steps to the beach bus which will bring
you to Johns Pass Village full of restaurants, bars and
shopping. As you would expect on your vacation, charter boats for
fishing, scuba/snorkeling and private parties are available at the
marina. Other Activities Include:
* Daily Trolley rides from north Clearwater to South Treasure Island
* Minature Golf - two locations just around the corner
* Secluded dining within blocks from home
* St. Petersburg famous pier shops and dining
* Clearwater Pirate Cruise with champaign brunch
* Fine Dining at the Lobster Pot.
Drive 30 minutes to downtown Tampa to enjoy:
* Busch Gardens - amusement park with fun for all
* Adventure Island - water fun for the entire family
* Mosi Museum -
* Florida Aquarium
* Tampa Theatre
* ChannelSide entertainment
* Historic YBor City
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football
* Interntional Plaza with shopping and fine dining from around the
world (Adjacent to the Tampa Bay Airport)
Only 90 minutes away is Orlando - home of:
* MGM Studios
* and more!
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $80 - $80
Weekly Rate: $550 - $700
Monthly Rate: $1700 - $2000
We accept Master Card and Visa
Daily rates $80.00
Weekly rates $550 - $700
*SPECIAL MONTHLY RATE FOR Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar/April $2000. monthly.
*Legal Holidays & Seasonal rates subject to change.
+ All Rentals are subject to a 6% Tourism tax, 7% sales tax.
- RATES BASED ON 4 PERSON STAY. ADDITIONAL PERSONS - $25.PER DAY
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Outdoor Grill
- The unit and entire complex has been completely renovated and in brand new condition. Key West Style. The patio and pool are right outside your door. Patio furniture and grill, picnic tables are available for your use. Since the complex has only 10 units it is very private and never over-crowded. Laundry room on premises.