2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage/cabin house. Sleeps 10-12
This property is located directly on the water(main channel), with 1 acre of privacy. Very very private and peaceful! It is uniquely situated between Stardust Marina and Anderson Co. Park by water. You are walking distance (less than 1/4 mile) to Anderson County Park that has boat launch (VERY CONVIENT) campground, playgrounds, etc... Convenient to I-75 Exit 122 (1 TURN from I-75 to house and less than 9 miles to house from interstate, almost unheard of on Norris Lake). Super Wal-Mart @ Exit 122, motels, gas stations, and restaurants. There are antique shops in Clinton,Tn only 20 minutes away. Historic Oak Ridge 30min. away, Great Smoky Mountains National Park/Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge 1hr away. Knoxville is only 30 minutes from lakehouse. House was remodeled in June of 2016! New flooring, paint, stove, decorative gravel in flower beds & many more updated FEATURES! Very very peaceful and quiet with over 1 acre of landscaped flowerbeds and yard. Plenty of parking for boat trailers, cars, trucks, etc....
So nice to sit on the front porch\patio, grill out, and watch boats go down main channel!
Area Marinas: Stardust Marina is 5 minutes boat ride(you can hear the band from our house) Sequoyah Marina is 15 min. boat ride from our dock, Norris Dam 20 min. boat ride, Twin Cove 45 min, Shanghai 20 min, Sugar Hollow 15 min, Deerfield Resort (Golf/Tiki Bar) 30 min, Waterside Marina 20 min, very convient on water to almost everything on Norris Lake!! This house is at a great location on the lake (undescribable)!! Almost in the middle of all activities and entertainment on Norris Lake!! Its a great location to explore beautiful Norris lake. Google map of Norris Lake and find Anderson County Park\Stardust Marina. Your own, personal dock is halfway between both!
Fully furnished Kitchen provided w/ dishwasher, oven , stove, microwave. Grill w/ private patio overlooking landscaped yard and lake, beautiful view! The house is only 30 yards from patio to dock!! Very accessible w/ driveway going to lower section to load and unload or short 30 yard walk thru the yard to dock!! All one piece of property on lake and very accomadating for families or private getaways!! Newly renovated with french door put in bedroom with king, queen, and twin beds. This added value, light, outdoor access, and privacy from main living room area. Also just completed total renovation of the flooring with laminate throughout the house. Just painted the whole house as well & added a new stove in the kitchen.
It is also a perfect getaway for the nature lover. Because the house is so close to Anderson Co. Park, it provides the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the many walking trails. Norris Dam State Park is only a 5 mile drive as is the town of Norris,Tn. Norris provides a watershed as well and many walking,hiking,& biking trails 5 minutes away!!
The 1 acre property has 20 beautiful flower beds and a nice yard with a beautiful view of Norris Lake. Chuck Swann Wildlife Management Area is across the lake channel and offers picnic tables and 10,000 acres to enjoy. Very neat to take a boat across to explore, hike, and enjoy a wonderful and beautiful wildlife sanctuary.
Very convenient to both historic Norris and Oak Ridge, Tn. The Clinch River is only 10 minutes away and has some state record trout in its waters!! Guided fishing trips on the Clinch River provided at an extra fee if interested. Grocery stores and other stores are located at our exit #122 and very very convient to I-75.
House will be available in November for monthly rental.
Please call 865-660-3464 for questions/concerns or anything else you may need to know.
Thanks for your inquiry.
About the Owner
About Brent Hodge
We rent our home because we would like to share the beauty of our lake with anyone who would like to visit.
Its such a Wonderful Lake and hopefully we can help anyone enjoy their stay
Why Brent Hodge chose Norris Lake
Proximity to many attractions and marinas within 30 minute boat rides!
GREAT LOCATION ON LAKE TO EXPLORE, VERY VERY CONVIENT TO ALMOST EVERYTHING ON NORRIS LAKE!
What makes this cottage unique
VERY VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL! OVER 1 ACRE OF LANDSCAPED PRIVATE YARD!
PLENTY OF PARKING, UP TO 6-8 VEHICLES/TRAILERS/TRUCKS/ETC...
PRIVATE DOCK WITH UP TO 4 BOAT CAPACITY!!
From the Owner
“Proximity to many attractions and marinas within 30 minute boat rides! GREAT LOCATION ON LAKE TO EXPLORE, VERY VERY CONVIENT TO ALMOST EVERYTHING ON NORRIS LAKE!”
Activity and Interests
*Deerfield Golf Coarse is 20 minutes away by boat. My son and I go and see deer and other wild life in the fairways.
* Theme Park (Amusement Park)
* Zoo/Wildlife Park
* Jet Skiing
* Mountain Biking
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Rock Climbing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Basketball Court
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* Miniature golf
* Horseback Riding
* Anderson Co. Park is 300yards from house, Norris Dam State Park is 10 miles from house, Boat Dock accomadates up to 4 boats and has swim ladder and trekboard decking. Boat rentals available at Stardust & Sequoyah marinas near by. Great central location on Norris Lake. 10-12 marinas within 45 minute boat ride from house.
- Nightly Rate: $100 - $200
Weekly Rate: $750 - $1250
Monthly Rate: $1000 - $1800
Now thru May Rates:
Weekly $625 (7 nights, no cleaning fees) NO TAX
Week-End $280 (2 night minimum, $20 cleaning fee) NO TAX
Weekly $800 (7 nights, no cleaning fees/taxes)
Week-End $350 (2 night minimum, no cleaning fees/taxes)
Weekly $900 ( 7 nights, no cleaning fees/taxes)
Week-End $375 ( 2 nigt minimum, no cleaning fees/taxes)
June 28- July 5 Rented Already
Weekly $800 (7 night minimum, no cleaning fees/taxes)
Week-End $350 (2 night minimum, no cleaning fees/taxes)
ALWAYS CALL OR EMAIL WHEN ASKING FOR RATES. 2-? NIGHTS AVAILABLE. WILL ACCOMADATE IF NOT RENTED AND DISCOUNTS OFFERED WHEN NOT RENTED.
RATES CHANGE WITH:
SPECIAL EVENTS ON LAKE
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“VERY VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL! OVER 1 ACRE OF LANDSCAPED PRIVATE YARD! PLENTY OF PARKING, UP TO 6-8 VEHICLES/TRAILERS/TRUCKS/ETC... PRIVATE DOCK WITH UP TO 4 BOAT CAPACITY!!”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Bath towels are NOT PROVIDED
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities * Air Conditioning * Washer * Dryer * Linens Provided, but bring your own bath/swim towells * Parking for Cars/RV/Boats/Boat Trailers/Etc... Beds * King Bed * Queen Bed (3) * Twin/Single Bed Entertainment * Cable/Satellite TV * DVD * VCR * CD Player Kitchen * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided: plates, bowls, silverware, pots/pans, cups, etc.... * Refrigerator * Dishwasher * Microwave * Blender Outdoor Features * Charcoal BBQ Grill * Deck/Patio: table w/ 4 chairs on patio overlooking the lake. beautiful setting! Awesome view of main channel to watch boats go by or just relax and grill, eat, etc... View/Location * Lakefront: concrete stairs from yard lead to private 4 boat slip dock. Dock has 'trek board decking' meaning no splinters, nails, etc... Very Nice! * Lake View, like no other!! AWESOME!! * Mountain View, AGAIN, LIKE NO OTHER!! AWESOME!! Other Amenities * house is right on the water w/ private setting & parking for up to 8 cars. private yard,pets outside only,walking distance to boat launch and park. Suitability * Pet Friendly: Pets outdoors only please. Can keep in kennell inside. Free to roam on 1 + acres of private property at house. * Kid Friendly: wonderful place for kids to swim, boat, hike, bike, walk, play. * Minimum Age Limit for Renters * Smoking Not Allowed