Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Enjoy the entire second story of this newly remodeled oceanfront home!
* Relax on the deck with your morning coffee or afternoon glass of wine while you watch the waves roll in, the pelicans glide over the water and the dolphins play.
* Grill and eat out while the moon rises over the ocean.
* Take the short wooden walkway to beautiful Vilano Beach for hours of fun, sand and surf or an evening stroll under the stars.
* The living room faces the ocean and glass doors open to a spacious deck.
* The dining room is open to the living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
* The Master bedroom, with a king bed, a private bathroom and a huge walk-in closet, also faces the ocean and has access to the deck.
* The second bedroom has 2 twin beds with an adjacent full bath.
* Private driveway and parking.
* The house's front door entry is the private entrance to the second story.
* The first floor of our house is a separate 2bdrm/1bath apartment, also available for lease.
* The entire house maybe leased as a 4 bedroom/3 bath home.
* No smoking
* No pets
* NO events, parties, gatherings unless PRE-APPROVED IN WRITING by the owners.
Relaxing Beach Get A Way
About the Owner
(11 traveler reviews)
Relaxing Beach Get A Way
Words aren't enough to describe the beauty of this home and it's location on Vilano Beach. Laurie thought of everything...the home was well stocked and very well decorated. It was clean and here were plenty of linens provided. The king size bed in the master suite was so comfortable we wanted to take it home with us and the view was incredible. Being able to watch the sunrise from the bedroom was an experience I won't soon forget. My boyfriend doesn't ever want to return to a location a second time (because there are too many new things to see) but he has decided that we NEED to go back to Laurie's for a return trip because everything there was just PERFECT for the two of us, for a family or for 2 couples traveling together. I can't say enough good things about this lovely beachfront home - perfect location for those that want to be just off the beaten path but close enough to enjoy all that St. Augustine has to offer. Hoping to see you sooner rather than later!!!
Great get away
We enjoyed our stay very much. Laurie Nickles is a very nice person, great to deal with. The house is immaculate, the beach is nice. Sleep in the very comfortable king size bed with the sliding glass door open, and you can fall to sleep with the sound of the waves crashing on the beach....
you don't need to bring anything, they have thought of everything... just like a home away from home!!!
Great family place
Absolutely perfect. The weather was amazing. The beach and the view were great as well. The beds were nice and soft. The layout was spacious and very open. It's located in a nice and quiet neighborhood. The unit was also extremely clean. Just minutes from a Publix and downtown St. Augustine. Would most definitely recommend this place and I would stay again. My family had an amazing time here and we all hated to leave.
Beautiful spot on Vilano Beach
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your beach place. We stayed in the upstairs unit and it is very comfortably furnished, clean and well equipped. We cooked Thanksgiving dinner and had everything we needed. We had a full moon over the water and it was fabulous! Definitely recommend it and hope to stay there again.
Paradise on the beach!
Vilano's Edge was everything we had hoped for and more. 5 adults stayed in the 2nd floor apartment, and we found it quite roomy. The place was very clean, and the decor was simple but homey and classy. Laurie met us at the house and thoroughly oriented us. She had the condo very well stocked, with plenty of books, games,DVD player, etc. Although the weather wasn't great, the view was amazing-- just steps to the beach-- so we really didn't mind the cold. Very comfortable beds and lots of storage. The location is perfect-- with a big grocery store a few blocks away and a short drive to the Old Town. We hope to visit again (hopefully with better weather!).
One of the Best!
We have vacationed in the St. Augustine area for the last 10 years. This condo is one of the best! It was well equipped, and fulfilled all the promises about the property. The management was wonderful. The location was great. It was clean and well maintained. We love Vilano! We had a great time and will definitely rent again!
Activity and Interests
Vilano Beach is a quaint community just a few miles from historic, quaint St. Augustine. The beach is just steps from our house and there are restaurants, a Publix grocery store and water sports with-in a mile!
Check out this aerial film of St Augustine!
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $125 - $250
Weekly Rate: $875 - $1500
Monthly Rate: $2200 - $4500
high season - $250/night and $1500/week
May 25, 2014 - September 7, 2014 (Summer season)
February 13 - 23, 2015 (President's Day holiday)
March 7 - 22, 2015 (Spring Break holiday)
low/regular season- $125/night and $875./week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- live theater
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Master bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, adjacent to 2nd bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, King bed with glass door opening onto the deck facing ocean.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, twin beds and adjacent bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, LIVING ROOM - queen pull-out sofa
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * equipped kitchen-refridgerator/stove/dw/microwave/coffee maker/blender/toaster * dishes/glasses/silverware/pots/pans * bed linens and bath towels * washer and dryer * sofa bed in living room * WiFi * HDTV, DVD player * deck table and chairs * propane gas grill * beach chairs and toys * central a/c and heat