House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
This is a great 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage, 2200 SQ FT home on the boardwalk, on the water in beautiful Newport Beach, CA. This is not a duplex, so there is no worrying about someone above or below you. The house is fully furnished with linens and all cooking utensils needed with 2 parking spaces in the garage. It is on the boardwalk but in a quieter area of Newport. The house is perfect for a family vacation!
Pleaes email me for a quote!
About the Owner
This is a multi-family owned property that we have had for close to 10 years! It is a great family location in newport beach in a tranquil part of the boardwalk. You are far enough away from the party area in one direction and far enough away from the pier to have a nice quiet vacation for your family. We completely remodeled the home a few years after we purchased it. The home is a great beach house for any family. The 5 bed 3 bath sleeps plenty comfortably!
From the Owner
“LOCATION LOCATION! 5 bed 3 bath is hard to come by as well, and it is not a duplex so you have share no walls with anyone. The location in newport is great, it is not too party party and not too crowded from the one-day beach goers looking for a lot of parking and bathrooms. The parking seems to be the easiest on the peninsula. I have lived in different areas throughout the peninsula and the area around the house really gives an abundance of parking. I also feel like our pricing, which is not cheap in the actual price, but cheap in what other homes are asking for the same time makes it a great deal. 5 beds. All rooms upstairs! Big master with beach view from the second story.”
Activity and Interests
Less than 10 minute walk from the Balboa Fun Zone, Balboa Pier, and the Ferry to Balboa Island
6 streets west of Balboa Pier ON the boardwalk
Great restaurants/shopping in Newport
Kayak/Paddle boarding/Surfboard/Bike rental nearby
Swimming/Surfing/Boogie Boarding/Bodysurfing/Skim Boarding/Volleyball/Biking
Great house for entertaining
On the water, 1 minute walk to your feet in the ocean
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
July 23-30, 2016
Jul 23 2016 - Jul 29 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$700|
Weekly Rate: $4000 - $7000
depending on the time that you want, the rates change. please let me know when you want to rent and I can get you a quote.
We will draw up a contract after agreement of terms and dates. Then you will pay for half of the rental amount plus the cleaning fee to hold rental. Then, prior to two weeks before your move in date, you send the second half plus security deposit. First half payment is non-refundable. Security deposit is completely refundable. I will explain in detail!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“two car garage, outdoor cold shower, unique area of newport where parking seems to be easier for street parking and it is a quieter part of the boardwalk away from the party zone and far enough away from the piers that it deters traffic from daily beach goers. At the same time, you are a 10 minute walk from the pier where there is the fun zone, balboa ferry to balboa island, restaurtants, bars, places to rent bikes, ice cream shops, and other places to ensure a great stay at our house.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- theme parks
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Master Bath-Large walk in shower-Big Bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Middle Bath-Upstairs in Hallway-used for non-master bedrooms
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Downstairs Bathroom-Walk in shower/Toilet for downstairs
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master Bedroom-Has its own large bathroom-ocean view-balcony
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Front Bedroom-Shares a wall with master-ocean view-balcony
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king, Middle bedroom-I think cal-king-quietest room-grandparents
- Bedroom 4 - 3 twin/ single, Kids Room-3 Twins-end of hallway-farthest from master
- Bedroom 5 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Kids Room-single and a double-end of hallway
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2 Car Garage, On the Boardwalk, On the Ocean, Balcony, Patio, Here is the bedroom setup: Master bedroom with a Cal King with a balcony and ocean views, 1 Queen Bedroom with a balcony and ocean views, 1 King Bedroom, 1 Bedroom with 3 twins for the kids, and 1 Bedroom with a Full and a Twin. SLEEPS 12. All of the bedrooms are upstairs. Entertainment area is downstairs. There is an older computer with wireless internet accessible throughout the house. Optional rental of beach cruisers from the owner 2 car garage filled with sand toys and boogie boards Large patio with 2 tables with seating for 10 Balcony with great ocean views 2 sliding glass doors upstairs and downstairs allowing ocean breeze throughout the house This house was remodeled less than 5 years ago Washer/Dryer 2 car garage AWESOME LOCATION!