Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Beach from condo rental
Gulf side property just steps from the beach
Quiet, family-oriented Lani Kai Village
(note that Lani Kai is a 60 unit complex - our unit is one of 8 that are on the beach side of West Beach Blvd)
Large deck with beautiful gulf view
King bed in master
2 twin beds in additional bedroom
Gulf views from both bedrooms, kitchen and living area
Pull out queen sleeper sofa in living area
Lots of closet space
Covered parking directly under the unit
Fully equipped kitchen
2 pools (1 for families, 1 for adults only) - pools are located across the street from our 8 unit building and are surrounded by the larger 52 unit Lani Kai Complex
Grills and grilling area (located next to the pools, across the street from our unit)
Great location and price
About the Owner
(4 traveler reviews)
Great location and price
Although there is construction next door, it did not hamper our stay because we were at the beach during most of the construction work hours. 2 bedroom condo was nice, clean and well equipped. Nothing fancy but for the price and location it was well worth it. We could walk to the Hang Out (about 1/2 mile) and other restaurants near-by. The view from the balcony was nice. Could see the ocean and beach even though the balcony is a side view. Best part of the condo is you walk down 1 flight of stairs and then walk 20 yards onto the beach. If you want to spend a lot of time at the beach for a reasonable price, this condo is a great choice. If you one a new condo with all the fancy amenities, this probably won't be your best bet.
The condo that time (and prop mgmt company and owner and housekeeper) forgot. CONSTRUCTION NEXT DOOR
Do not stay here.
I'm in the military, and my wife and I wanted to bring out 2 young children to the beach to relax and enjoy family time before I deploy to Afghanistan. I wish I could include pictures with this review to show you how bad the state of this condo is. I'm not sure when the pictures for VRBO were taken, but it was a LONG time ago. If they had updated pictures, I would have never chosen to stay here.
1. A 10+ level condo high rise is being built next door (around 20 yards from the condo and balcony). The building and construction equipment and trash mostly block the view of the beach. If you are looking for a place where you can relax, hear the ocean, and see the beach, then keep looking. There is constant, extremely-loud construction from sunrise to sunset. Think jack hammers, bull dozers, cranes, metal scraping metal, and banging so loud that it shakes the condo, all day long. When we pointed this out to the woman at the property management company, she pointed to 3 small words at the bottom of the contract: Construction next door.
We couldn't have imagined how insane the construction would be before driving 10 hours to get here based on this description.
The property management woman said that it has been going on for over a year and will continue for at least another year or two.
They need to update their pictures and description of the construction. Now you know. (Imagine trying to relax or put a toddler and a 2-month-old down for a nap in this.)
2.The place is generally filthy and most things are cheap and/or falling apart. The patio furniture is broken and not safe to sit in. It is rusted and dangerous for children. The air vents are covered in mold. The carpets need to be replaced. The cookware is covered in old, burnt-on food, and everything needs to be cleaned before using it (some of it is not useable). The wood on the balcony is old and rotting. The bars in the balcony railing are wide enough for a child to walk through.
3. The people at the property management company do not care. I'm sure they are used to these kinds of complaints about this place because they had canned/quick answers for all of our concerns. They are taking advantage of people who travel a long way to come here on vacation and are then trapped in this place. The pictures are completely deceptive. They wouldn't even waive the 3% added charge to pay with a credit card in spite of the state of the condo and insane construction.
Do not stay here.
The description of this condo is accurate. At 1st glance into the parking lot we thought OH NO however, the condo was very clean. The parking lot needs some repair as it holds water at the entrance.
The condo was nice, kitchen has all the dishes you would need. The realtor was so nice and we would rent here again. The balcony has a nice table with chairs and a great view of the beach and ocean. Just a few feet away was the beach and it was not crowded at all. Beautiful weather!
The dishwasher does need to be replaced however as it does not clean the dishes.
Lani Kai Unit 129
This unit description was accurate including the layout and pictures. All appliances worked fine as well as the A/C. The kitchen was very well supplied with cooking utensils and dishes. The beds were comfortable except the hide-a-bed couch. It needs to be replaced. The unit complex was directly on the beach and although the balcony was on the side, you still had an excellent view of the beach, almost straight on. We also liked the fact that the complex was small so it was much more private than the bigger "hotel like" condos. The property itself is older so if you are looking for a modern, fancy unit then this would not be it. However, for my husband, myself, and 2 high schoolers it was perfect. It was clean, had everything we wanted and needed. Overall, for the price of the condo, we were pleased. We wanted an inexpensive, clean, & conveniently located place to stay directly on the beach and it fit our needs. The rental company was also great to work with.
The beach area was not crowded here and very beautiful. You could also see the pier down the beach. It was perfect weather the whole week we were there and we can't wait to go back someday!
Activity and Interests
Additional information about rental rates
|Processing||$35 + Tax|
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
Nightly Rate: $84 - $150
Weekly Rate: $500 - $900
Monthly Rate: $950 - $3600
Winter 2013/2014 (12/22/13 - 3/1/14) - $84/nt, $500/wk or $950/mo
Spring 2014 (3/1/14-5/24/14) - $125/nt or $750/wk
Summer 2014 (5/24/14 - 8/30/14) - $150/nt or $900/wk
Fall 2014 (8/30/14 - 12/20/14) - $104/nt or $625/wk
Winter 2042015 (12/20/14 - 2/28/15) - $84/night, $500/week or $950/month
*above rates do not include processing fee ($35), cleaning fee ($90) and 11% tax
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- Ocean front, ocean view Cable AC/heating Ceiling fans Flat screen TVs DVD and VCR Balcony Covered parking Pool Grills Linens provided Fully equipped kitchen Washer/Dryer Dishwasher Microwave Iron/Ironing board Beach access Free Covered parking