Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Completely remodeled downtown Huntington Beach studio apartment hidden behind a 6' redwood fence. Great location - 3 blocks to sand and 3 blocks to Main St. The studio apt is on the back of our traditional beach house with private entrance and large patio including dining table, fire pit and BBQ. Laundry facilities available. WiFi and Directv with cinema and sports channels. No smoking / No drugs / No pets.
Great location, quite neighborhood, great inside
About the Owner
(7 traveler reviews)
Great location, quite neighborhood, great inside
This was a perfect location, perfect for 2 people, and perfect for it's price. Looking forward to staying here again at a future date.
Location, location, location!
The owner is really friendly and helpful. We had everything we needed. Inside was clean and the bed was comfortable. The patio was relaxing and inviting. The location was perfect! We walked back and forth, a couple of times a day, to the beach, everyday! We walked to Main Street a lot too.
Perfect place for what we needed.
The location was perfect close to the beach and to Main Street.The unit was clean and stocked with everything you need.Patio was great place to relax.I will stay here again.
I love this place and we will be back asap!
I am so happy I booked this rental for my wife and I for a few nights in Huntington Beach. It is a little tight in the kitchenette and the bathroom is a little cramped for the wife but those are very minor issues. The bed is very comfortable and the unit was very clean. The patio makes is what makes this place so great. Very spacious, private, and beautifully landscaped. My wife and I spent every night out there by the fire with a cocktail in hand and loved every minute of our stay. 5 min walk to the beach and 5 min walk to main street. Parking was easy and free and the neighbors were all very nice. Cant wait to go back!!!
Cute and Affordable
My husband and I came to O.C. for a long weekend and wanted to say near the beach! This is far the best and most affordable place we found. It is conveniently located to the beach and Main Street; walking distance to both locations. It is small but we were only there to sleep. I would have loved to BBQ and spend some additional time on the patio but we ran out of time. This is a perfect place for two people who want to stay near the beach without costing an arm and leg. Great place to stay at an affordable price. Highly recommend! Great communication with the owner.
My husband and I came to town for the Surf City Marathon and enjoyed a long weekend in Feb. The rental was easy to find and the location could not have been better. It was just a few blocks off PCH in a quiet neighborhood but only a 5-10 min walk to the beach and the tons of restaurants and shops on Main St. There was easy street parking with no fees and we didn't really need to drive at all. Best of all race morning I could walk stress-free to start line, with no parking or traffic hassles. The studio was small, but had everything we needed, and was very comfortable and clean. If the weather were a bit warmer, we would have spent a lot of time out on the spacious patio. I visited with Nancy one morning and she seemed available for anything we might need. The only negative was the lack of counter space in the bathroom. I had to get creative to use my straightening iron and put on makeup. Perhaps a little vanity shelf could be added somewhere to solve that or maybe just some hooks in or near the bathroom. I'm looking forward to visiting again someday.
Activity and Interests
* Nature Walk
* Local Spa's in walking distance
* Tuesday - Surf City Night (Main St)
* Friday - Craft At The Pier
* Romance - Sunset Gondola
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $115 - $135
Weekly Rate: $800 - $945
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $3000
No Cleaning or Security Deposit Required.
Higher rates apply during Holidays and Special Events such as US Open. Please email for quote.
2 Night minimum.
50 % Due at time of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Paypal link will be provided with rental agreement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1 - shower
- Small bath with unique wall mounted travertine sink. Soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided.
- Studio, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, No door. Separate sleeping room.
- Queen foam pottery barn storage bed. Rugs on cherry wood floors. Ceiling and desk fan. Foldable desk. Two arm chairs - one on each side of bed.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Relax outside in the large private patio with teak table, fire pit (logs and smore sticks provided), and gas barbeque. Bring your bikes and surfboards. One boogie board and 2 beach mats available. The private Studio entrance off the patio has dutch door to let in the ocean breeze. A small Kitchenette has maple cabinets, travertine countertops, stainless sink, microwave and refrigerator. Kuerig Coffee maker with hot chocolate, coffee and tea are included. Dishes and cutlery for two provided. Small bathroom (shower only) with unique travertine wall and sink. Towels (bath and beach) are furnished. Soap, Shampoo, and Lotion provided. Bedroom has crown molding, new cherry hardwood floors with luxurious throw carpets, and Old Havana Style ceiling fan. A new comfortable Queen Visco mattress sits atop a Pottery Barn storage bed with two skirted chairs, small end tables and lamps and one mahogany laptop table. All bed linens are included. The HD wall mounted TV with Showtime, HBO, Starz, Cinemax, and more.... Directv premier package allows you to keep up to date with your favorite sports team, news, or programs. Free Wireless Internet connection - allows you to sit on the patio or in your room to surf the web. The best part - no key is required. 4 digit private lock number will be assigned to you. Enter patio and studio with same lock number. Washer and Dryer on site. Access provided if requested. Iron and Ironing Board in bedroom closet.