Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 9 Sleeps
Newly renovated and modernly furnished, spacious 2-story condo that's located within a 10 minute walk to Disney Downtown. Smoke free environment.
This 'Disneyland Retreat' condo is a perfect fit for families prioritizing safety, cleanliness, in addition to the convenience of the location.
Sleeps 5 comfortably with accommodations for up to 9.
Shuttle service available (to and from airport, as well as to other attractions) upon request.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Jackson - my family enjoyed our best Disney Vacation yet. The experience of having a home so close to Disney was spectacular. You took care of everything. We will definitely come back next year.
The Finnell Family
4.8 based on 36 traveler reviews
This was the perfect location for our two little families! Super close to Disney and the directions given on how/where to park and get the keys was precise! We would love to stay there again if we ever go back to Disneyland! Bedroom sizes were perfect and the air mattresses accommodated the little ones perfectly!
Quiet, great location!
We loved how close we were to Downtown Disney from this condo. We were within walking distance (little ones, stroller is a must). Crossing the street was a bit of an adventure, though. The pool was a great way to begin our vacation before trips to Disneyland. Clean place, decently-stocked kitchen so we didn't have to do character breakfasts EVERY morning. The kids loved having bunkbeds and we loved having a place to spread out after a long day at Disney!
Another great stay
We had another great experience staying at this condo. Perfect home base for our trip. Very comfortable stay and room for the whole family (6 of us) to have their space in the evenings. We also enjoyed having a view of the fireworks outside. We had the opportunity to use the grill this time. We did have some trouble getting it to light which may need to be looked into. Thank you for the first aid kit. We had to use a couple things in it and we were grateful to have band-aids and ibuprofen on hand. We look forward to booking our next trip.
Very nice & perfect location for Disneyland
My family has been coming to Disneyland every 2-3 years for the last 15 years and we have always stayed in hotels before. This time we rented this condo from Jackson and it was wonderful! Great to have everybody together, instead of split between different rooms. And it was about the same price too! The accommodations were wonderful. The only real disappointment was that the hot tub by the pool was only lukewarm so we didn't take advantage of relaxing in there after long days at Disneyland but that's not a big deal really. And...One maintenance need to be aware of - the shower doors in the master bath are not aligned correctly, causing water to leak out onto the floor. We kept a towel down there so that the floor wouldn't get warped but it should probably get fixed soon before it causes more damage.
Thanks for letting us stay in your place, Jackson! We had a marvelous time!
We stayed here with my extended family, and it was wonderful. Jackson thinks of lots of little things, and was super accommodating when we ran into a "where do we leave our car??" snag on our very last day. I left a shirt there and he even mailed it back to me, which I must say is more than the hotel that I had done that on the previous vacation did!
SO CLOSE TO DISNEYLAND. Closer walk than the hotels we have stayed at.
You won't regret staying here!
Activity and Interests
Disneyland and California Adventure
Knots Berry Farm
Angel Stadium of Anaheim
3rd Street Promenade - Santa Monica
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $175 - $240
Weekly Rate: $995 - $1575
Monthly Rate: $995 - $1575
* Flexible arrival dates, but 3 nights minimum stay required
* A $125 Cleaning Fee applies to all bookings
* Payment via check, money order, or Paypal (3.5% fee applies to PayPal payments)
* $300 refundable security deposit required for all bookings
* Rates exclude add'l services (e.g. shuttle)
Initial $300 Security Deposit Required to Secure Dates.
Balance by Check Due 60 Days Prior to Date of Arrival; by PayPal Due 30 Days Prior of Arrival Date.
All Major Credit Card Accepted thru PayPal. US & Canada has option to mail Cashier/Bank Check.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Two (2) private parking garages (for compact and mid-size car); One (1) reserved parking stall for oversized vehicle. Climate management system (a/c and heater) 2 bedrooms/2.5 baths Newly remodeled baths/showers (January 2014). Master w/Queen; Bedroom w/Pottery Barn bunk bed (Twin/Full) and Living Room w/love seat sofa and two premium queen size inflatable mattresses, and recliner for you to fall asleep in. Relax comfortably in our Sealy Posturepedic mattresses and support your head with plush pillows and snuggle cozy underneath the premium (non allergen) down comforter and linens. Your family deserves the pampering. Newly renovated kitchen with granite counter tops, cooking range, compact counter top oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and dishwasher. Pots, pans, spices, cooking and dining utensils, plates and cups are stocked. BBQ (propane) in our private patio. Dine inside (our table can expand for accommodating up to 8) or outside on our patio. We'd also be delighted to recommend your family a list of restaurants that's tailored to your budget and taste. Retreat after an active day and catch up with news on our two large flat screen television (living room and master bedroom), watch cable or catch up with movies on the DVD player. A Playstation 3 (bring your favorite game and enjoy) can provide you a moment of rest, or enable you to catch up on emails on our high speed wifi Internet (up to 12 mb per minute). iPhone/iTouch recharging stations - stereo & alarm clocks. Guests may use our phones to make free calls to anywhere within the US. Lighten up your load and luggage with use of the latest LG brand front-load washing machine and dryer. Detergent and fabric softener fabric sheet provided. Fresh laundered clothing on vacation... ahh! For your added convenience, we have toddler booster seat, strollers, and high chair at our premise for your use. Refresh with a splash in one of the 3 pools (one is for children/toddler, one lap pool and one regular pool) and jacuzzi on our premise, and perhaps throw something on the grill to enjoy for the family.