Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8-10
Our cabin, Awesome View, is just what the name implies. From both living areas and the dining room, you can see the Great Smoky Mountains. All paved roads, and drive way is flat. BIKER FRIENDLY! Hot tub on lower level balcony--Awesome views of the night can be enjoyed as you lounge in the hot tub. Fully equipped kitchen on main level, and laundry room on lower level. Our cabin has all the anemities of home. Newly decorated with wood carvings by a local artist. Wireless internet, cable, telephone, 2 gas fireplaces. King size bed in upstairs bedroom and queen size bed in downstairs bedroom. Game room with foosball, checkers and chess board downstairs. 2 sofas convert to queen beds.
PET FRIENDLY! NO SMOKING CABIN!
KEYLESS ENTRY! Local Professional Cleaning provided by Maid in the Smokies.
Awesome View is located just outside Pigeon Forge city limits, close enough for easy access but seems to be removed from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Local grocery store and restaurants nearby. Check out the local bake shop--sweets 'to die for'!
Awesome stay and view
About the Owner
We are Jackie and Larry Watts. I am a teacher and Larry is an electrician. We love the smoky mountains. We love to come to the mountains whenever we can. However, we still work full time, so we would love it if you would be our guests at Awesome View. We know you will love it as much as we do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We recently stayed at AWESOME VIEW and it was one of the best vacations we had and lives up to its name. The cabin is located in a perfect spot! It is within minutes of everything you want to do, but away from the traffic. We visited the mountains, Dollywood, and Gatlinburg and all locations were within 15 minutes of the home. The house is conveniently located near many mountain coasters (great for the kids), restaurants, and two supermarkets. The cabin is beautiful and very spacious. It had two large bedrooms with closets, two bathrooms, two living rooms one upstairs and one down (great for the kids to relax in), as well as bunk beds. The kitchen is spacious and has everything you need to save money cooking in.The hot tub is in the a perfect spot to have a glass of wine and enjoy the views. The views are breathtaking! You can see the mountains, as well as fireworks from Dollywood. You also have the privacy you need when you go on vacation. The best part is that they are dog friendly! A wonderful cabin to stay in. Looking forward to planning my next trip!
1 traveler review
Awesome stay and view
Awesome view definitely earns its name. The view at night was amazing with all the lights from the alpine track and the big Ferris wheel at the Island. The daytime view was also great of the mountains. The cabin was very nice and clean. Hot tub was used both nights and enjoyed by all. Definitely stay there again in the future. It was nice to be able to take our puppy with us also. Highly recommend.........
From the Owner
“We bought Awesome View because of its gorgeous view!! It is spacious and has a view to 'die' for. Having a day and night view is just amazing. Whether you go out for the day and come back to the cabin to relax or you stay in for a day, you will find yourself gazing into the view of the smoky mountains and the lights of the city of Pigeon Forge.”
Activity and Interests
* DollyWood and SplashMountain
* Comedy and music entertainment
* Outlet shopping
* Titanic exhibit
* National Parks
* Scenic Routes
* Outdoor fun--hiking, tubing, horseback riding, ziplining
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning||$75 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$25 + Tax|
Nightly Rate: $125 - $195
* Holiday rates will vary from regular rates (Owner reserves the right to change rates)
* Arrangement for initial payment of $200 (non-refundable but transferred to next reservation) is required at time of reservation
* Balance must be paid 2 weeks before check-in date
* $85 professional cleaning fee
* $25 pet fee
* 12.95% tax
* Rates apply f
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Mountain View
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed-Twin Bunk Bed, 2 Sofa Beds * 2 Living Areas, 2 large couches and gas fireplace in each * Game Area with Foosball game table * Paved, flat driveway and parking * Air Conditioning * Heating * Porch with picnic table * Balcony (2) * High Speed Internet * View (City Lights) * Gas Fireplaces (2) * Hot Tub * View (Mountains) * Linens Provided * Alarm Clocks * Gas Grill * Full equipped kitchen with Refrigerator w/ice maker, stove w/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, slow cooker, blender, electric griddle, can opener * Hair Dryer * Radio/CD Player * TV (Cable/Satellite) * Smart TV in King bedroom * Ceiling Fans * Iron and Ironing board * Telephone * Washer/Dryer