House, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 6 Sleeps
23 Haven Lane Hyannisport! This perfect 3 bedroom getaway is just blocks to Eugenia Fortes Beach or short bike ride to Craigville Beach. Ideal for entertaining guests with the open floor plan, sun room and screened in porch! Spacious deck and outdoor shower over looks lawn and flower gardens to flowing creek beyond! Great level yard for lawn games. Interior has been nicely updated, hardwood floors, all white kitchen with custom glass knobs, laundry and more. Tastefully decorated, just check in and relax! Sleeps 6. Minutes to golf, downtown shops and restaurants, bike trails and area beaches. Cleaning fee required. Winter Season utilities fee.
Best way to enjoy life.
At your service.
Home owner of
The Hyannisport Charmer.
About the Owner
About Paul Stewart
I have spent my entire life in Boston and on the Cape, playing golf and baseball. My wife and I have enjoyed endless summers with our 2 children in the house. As I write this I think of the memories of the kids seeing live lobsters for the first time and the backyard camp fires and smores.
Paul Stewart purchased this house in 1989
(4 traveler reviews)
Comfortable Ranch Home with Lovely Screened Room and Deck.
This home was nicely decorated and furnished. My family of four felt comfortable right when we walked into the home. The location is close to Craigsville Beach (1.5 miles) and it is an easy bike ride or walk. The town of Hyannis is a bit farther but its an easy drive to the shops, restaurants and bars. For a little bit more of an expense, we were able to bring our small dog. No worrying about the dog during vacation was a plus.
We found Hyannisport to be a wonderful location for ferrying to Nantucket, whale watching and taking drives to discover other beaches and towns.
Our only disappointment is that it is really a two bedroom home (one room has a queen bed, and the other has bunk beds). There is a lovely sunroom with a futon, however, there are no curtains or shades on the windows or doors for privacy.
So if you are looking for a convenient, clean, comfortable home in Hyannisport for a family of four - this is the home for you. But if you have
light sleepers and/or small children who will awake at dawn, this is not really a 3 bedroom home.
Our family had a wonderful vacation. The house is comfortable and clean and was the perfect size for our family of 4. It is located in a nice area with many places to go just a short drive away. It was a very warm week on the Cape, so the central a/c was a big plus. The owner is excellent at getting back to you quickly with answers to any questions you may have.
This was a great little rental.
It was very nice. It was cute, convenient, affordable and dog friendly. Nice neighborhood, great area to walk, close to beaches as well as the center of town.
Perfect family vacation getaway!
Lovely home with a generous lawn in the front and back - perfect for lawn games or just hanging around! Inside was neat, clean and very welcoming. Perfect size for a family of four. All the amenities you'd need, but you don't actually use them because you're having too much fun just enjoying the Cape and home. Loved the three season room for dinners and the living room for relaxing. Gracious host and fantastic home!
Activity and Interests
Near Golf Course, Near School , Near Shopping & Restaurants, )
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 12 2016 - May 26 2017
90 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Sep 9 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
No Cats or Smoking allowed
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Rooms: Living Room, Reading Library, Family Room ,Eat in Kitchen, Bath - With Tub, Fireplace - Wood, Laundry/First Floor Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Laundry - Washer, Laundry - Dryer, Vacuum , Alarm Clock , Iron, Ironing Board Included: Features: Bed Linens Provided, Radio, CD Player, 2 Televisions, VCR, Kitchen - Silverware and Glassware, Pots and Pans, Kitchen Utensils , Blender, Coffee Maker, Crock Pot, Lobster Pot, Toaster Oven, Wine Glasses, Starter Supplies Provided - Paper Towels & Toilet Paper, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Soap Utilities: Central Air, Alarm System, Heat - Gas, Telephone, Wifi Exterior Features: Beach Chairs, Deck, Screened Porch, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower