House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
The beautiful Newly furnished (June. 2010) family Villa 1800 Sq. Ft. has 5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom with an oversized pool, conveniently located in the community of Silver Creek, Clermont, cross section of east 192 and north 27 , just 9 miles to the main gate of Disney World.
The villa has two master en-suites with King and Queen size bed and its own private bathroom, and one more Queen bed room, two twin rooms with 2 twin beds in each. Also there is a queen size sofa sleeper in living room. It comfortably sleeps up to 12 people. The extra large Pool can be heated, it's fully screened. The pool has a child safety fence and gate. Our villa offers all the amenities of your own home, plus Game Room (Air hockey). The Kitchen is fully equipped, with a beautiful separated dinning and a breakfast table. 4 LCD TVs with Cable TV and free Wireless Internet/Phone, a DVD, Game cube, Washer and dryer, Bed linen and towels are provided. High chair, crib, and stroller
After a long day at the parks, relax by the covered pool (which can be heated). It is fully screened to keep the bugs out but allows the sunshine in.
The kitchen is fully equipped with an open bar, a beautiful separated dinning and a breakfast table. Phones, Cable TVs, a DVD, radio/CD player, Washer and dryer, Bed linen and towels are provided. High chair, crib, and stroller are also available. local and domestic long distance phone call is free.
The villa is managed by a professional local management company with a 24/7 emergency telephone number.
Come and enjoy our freshness and luxury vacation home!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to tell you we really enjoyed your house. Everything was wonderful. very easy to get to everything. Neighborhood was great and quiet. I did want you to know that the pool cover that was on when we got there was ripped some. We put it back on when we were done using the pool. The only thing we didn't have that might be nice but we were fine without were some large bowls(mixing type bowls) and maybe a large frying pan. Once again we really enjoyed the house. I will recommend to everyone and when we go back to the area again will definitely look it up again. Thanks! Elizabeth Thompson
4.6 based on 10 traveler reviews
Everything was nice
Everything was really nice and clean.
I really enjoy the house and its really pretty. We have everything so close to the house and the neighborhood its so amazing. Really peacefull place to expend vacations..
Nice size rental for the price.
Overall the home was clean. The rooms were spacious and the pool wasn't the same level. It started at 3 feet went to nearly 5 ft. I know that children shouldn't be left alone but a notice or warning about pool depth would be nice. One problem was overflowing trash that was left at the curb on my arrival date. We had to walk past stink trash for 4 days until Monday pickup. I also had to contact the management company to assist with connecting the WiFi. They were very helpful and prompt with answering my questions.
I would rent the property again.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this home. Home was well done, clean and the owner made the process 100% hassle free. Proximity to parks, shopping and restaurants was a definite plus. We loved our time here and will surely look for this home first the next time we visit.
Had a great time
Was very nice was a Home away from Home the name fit had problems with AC but was fixed in a hour I would come back
Great! Great! Great!
My family and I had a wonderful time at the Vacation Villa. It was just like the pictures. As a matter of fact, it was a whole lot nicer. The house was spacious enough for the family. This was my first time renting and I must say the experience was wonderful. Booking on home away way east and hassle free. I will make renting my first choice over booking a hotel. Thanks home away and Mr Deng (homeowner) for making my daughter's graduation special for the whole family.
Activity and Interests
• Nearby Attractions: Situated very close to Disney theme parks, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM studios, Sea World and many more. The best shopping in Florida can be found at the Florida Mall (35 mins) and the Mall at Millennia (40 mins). There are a number of excellent golf courses including Reunion Resort and Champions Gate within minutes of the villa.
• Shopping and Dining: can be reached by driving for 2 minute(s). Located only one mile away from Route 192 with many restaurants and shopping centers. A Super WalMart is within 0.5 mile for your daily grocery needs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|95||$106 + Tax|
There is a $50 management processing fee for canceled reservations.
Nightly Rate: $89 - $159
Weekly Rate: $699 - $999
Monthly Rate: $699 - $999
low season from $699/week plus taxes
high season from $799/week up to $999/week plus taxes
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- * Central-Air-Conditioning * Ceiling-Fans * Heating * Patio-Stone/Concrete * Screened-Porch/Lanai * Dishwasher * Microwave * Refrigerator-Full-Size * Oven * Stove-Top-Burners * Toaster * Coffee-Maker * Blender * Paper-Towels * Toilet-Paper * Iron * Ironing-Board * Washer * Dryer * Bath-Linens * Bed-Linens * Beach-Chairs * Games-Kids * TV+Cable * DVD-Player * Video-Library * Alarm-Clock * Radio * Stereo * Internet/Cable-Access * Swimming-Pool-Private * Parking-Off-Street * Wood/Charcoal Grill * Porch