House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Do you want upscale resort living with all the comforts of home? Are you looking for a private oasis not far from the beach and award-winning restaurants? Look no further than this beautiful coach home in the Fiddler’s Creek community. Located just steps away from beaches, shopping and dining in sunny Naples, Florida, Fiddler’s Creek boasts 4,000 acres of nature preserves, parks, golf courses, and walking paths, not to mention an onsite clubhouse and spa. And this newly decorated, modern coach home is located in the heart of it all.
This second-story coach home is bright, spacious and, of course, spic and span. Its 3,000 square feet of living space includes four bedrooms (one bedroom doubles as a den), three bathrooms, fully-equipped eat-in kitchen, formal dining area, laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, furnished living room, and garage. The property is located just a short walk away from the neighborhood pool, where you can swim laps or catch some rays in a sun chair. It is perfect for anyone seeking a getaway with all the conveniences of home.
The master bedroom suite includes a king-size bed, flat-screen HDTV, separate his/hers vanities, large soaker tub with separate shower, and enormous his/hers walk-in closets. Sliding doors open up to the peaceful lanai where you can enjoy your morning coffee with the paper. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed with a separate en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has two queen-sized beds, its own bathroom, and a 60” flat screen TV. All linens and towels are provided for your convenience.
The kitchen is fully outfitted with every cooking utensil you might need. One of the goals of this space was to make sure guests can just arrive and relax. This kitchen has it all. Dishes, glassware and flatware, and pots and pans are of excellent quality. Service is for more than eight. The appliances include a gas range and oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, dual sinks, and garbage disposal. Any chef will feel at home in this kitchen!
The den is equipped with a new, queen-size pull-out sofa bed that can sleep two adults with a flat screen TV. The den also has a private workspace with a desk, printer, and WiFi, in case you need to work while you are vacationing. But who wants to do that when there’s so much to do right outside your door?
The club and spa transfer (optional with the rental agreement) affords you unlimited access to the community’s 54,000 square foot, award-winning Club & Spa at Fiddler’s Creek. The facility offers fitness options (personal trainers and fitness classes in spinning, body sculpting, water aerobics, interval training, and Pilates), spa services (manicures, pedicures, facials, hot stone massage, and full-day spa packages), tennis, multiple lagoon-style tropical pools with waterfalls and twisting slides, clubhouse, two 5-star poolside restaurants, and plenty of social activities.
The adjoining tennis complex includes 11 hydro tennis courts that are lit for night playing (court time is free with Club & Spa membership). In addition, USPTA Pro Staff junior and adult tennis clinics are available at very reasonable rates. The prestigious Fiddler’s Creek golf course is open to the public. Visitors and renters may reserve tee times and pay greens fees to play on the course. Greens fees vary by season and by time of day, but are usually around $80-$160 per person (These are estimates and are subject to change). In addition to this award-winning course, the local area boasts more than 50 golf courses for players of all levels.
For those of you with children or grandchildren, Fiddler’s Creek is known for its family friendliness. For young children, the Club & Spa has two pools and a play area complete with swings and a jungle gym. The club organizes cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, nighttime BBQs, arts and crafts classes, seminars, and outings that are fun for the whole family.
The Gator Grill is right next to the pool for snacks or lunch. The casual restaurant offers a tasty children’s menu and can even provide crayons and coloring pages during meals. Or, you can enjoy five-star dining at Caxambas Restaurant (one of Naples's best!), which features spectacular menus by executive chef Kenneth Gilbert, formerly of the Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island. The food, service, and ambiance here are excellent!
Fiddler’s Creek is bordered by 750 acres of protected wildlife preserve. The Marsh Pointe Nature Park boardwalk and gazebo overlook the marshland, providing captivating bird watching and stunning sunsets. Enjoy nature walks surrounded by native landscaping and an abundance of wildlife. From alligators and pelicans to bald eagles and sandhill cranes, the wildlife will amaze you. The beautiful beaches of Marco Island and Naples are south and north by only ten minutes, respectively. Marco Island and the famous Third and Fifth Avenues in downtown Naples all feature many boutiques and restaurants for a can’t-miss shopping and dining experience.
Whether you are planning a large family vacation or a luxury couples’ retreat, you will love our little slice of heaven. You will not want to leave!
What makes this property stand out from the rest in amenities and value?
1. Peace of Mind. This coach home is located in one of the few double-gated communities in Fiddler’s Creek. After passing the gate main entrance, guests must enter another code-controlled gate.
2. Proximity. This coach home is located in a community that is within walking-distance of the Club & Spa at Fiddler’s Creek. Many other communities are more than a mile away from the main clubhouse.
3. Modern Look and Function. This coach home features updated, appliances, improved energy efficiency, and stunning Mediterranean-style architecture. The attention to detail is seen in the cathedral ceilings and crown molding.
4. Beach Living Without the Price. This coach home is spacious; it has four bedrooms and can accommodate up to 10 people, whereas most coach homes have only three bedrooms. You won’t find a value like this at a hotel on the beach!
Massena,NY- absolutely beautiful !!
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Massena,NY- absolutely beautiful !!
As in previous reviews, it is so perfect in every way; lots of room,privicy,great location,lots of walking trails,closeness to pool. Not to mention the the beautiful kitchen,tv's,porch,bathrooms(3).. Not get to wordy, it has everything that travelers would ever want. We enjoyed are stay at Fiddlers Creek so much.. Also the owners respond to any needs of the Condo during your stay. Thanks again to the Bartz family...
We stayed at the Fiddler's Creek condo listed above for the months of February and March, 2012. Fiddler's Creek is an upscale condo development in South Naples. It is three miles from the Marco Island bridge and 25 minutes to downtown 5th Ave. The grounds are exquisite and are set up such that there are various small communities within the larger overall community. This condo is located in one of the closest ones to the main pool/spa/restaurant area. Every community has it's own pool but there is a larger resort type pool, which you have the option of belonging to. The condo itself is very spacious with lovely, new furniture in every room. The kitchen is fully equipped to be able to cook anything and the linens are provided, along with beach towels and beach chairs. There are three eating areas, kitchen, dining room and lanai, which gives plenty of options. The sun is on the lanai in the morning, which is wonderful to sit and have coffee on and then it is very comfortable to eat there in the early evening when the sun is not shining directly on it. We liked having the office, equipped with wireless Internet and printer, which gave us the ability to keep on top of everything that we needed to while we were away. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Fiddler's and are looking forward to our time there next year also.
Activity and Interests
Fiddler's Creek is just ten minutes from Marco Island and fifteen minutes from downtown Naples which has world class shopping on Naples 5th Avenue in Old Naples. There is also an outlet mall about one mile north of the property. Excellent walking and biking on the property. Outstanding golf courses on the property and nearby. Activities and outings available through the Club and Spa. Tennis groups organized through the club and spa for singles, doubles, and mixed doubles.
The famous Tigertail Beach on Marco Island is only minutes away and is rated among the Top 100 Beaches in the United States. Jet-ski excursions, parasailing, sailboat rentals through the Marco Beach Ocean Resort or from other vendors on Marco Island beach. Shopping, restaurants, wildlife viewing, museums, live theatre, cinemas, sightseeing, boating, snorkeling, diving, waterskiing, shelling, everglade tours, and sunset cruises are all very accessible. Should you wish to go fishing, or simply take a boat out among the 10,000 islands, the Intercoastal Waterway is less than two miles away, and the Isle of Capri, with its full-service marina and charter fishing opportunities, is barely three miles away.
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly Rate: $1900 - $3500
Rates in US Dollars for 2011-2012
Rates are Negotiable and Customizable based on details of stay. Discounts for extended stays.
Optional Club & Spa Transfer Fee is $500; Long term/yearly rentals available-please call for rates and details. Security Deposit Required.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Guests provide their own meals
- The club and spa transfer, (optional with the rental agreement) affords you unlimited access to Fiddler's Creek 54,000 square foot, award winning Club and Spa facility that offers fitness (personal trainers, fitness classes (spinning, body sculpting, water aerobics, interval training, and Pilates classes)), spa services (manicures, pedicures, facials, hot stone massage, and full day spa packages), tennis, multiple lagoon-style tropical pools with waterfalls and twisting slides, clubhouse, two 5 star poolside restaurants, and social activities. For those of you with children/grandchildren, Fiddler’s Creek is noted for its family friendliness. The main Club & Spa pool has fantastic waterslides and two pools for smaller children with a play area complete with swings and jungle gym. Activities of many kinds are organized by the club including cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, arts and crafts classes, seminars and outings. Various nighttime BBQ’s and fun activities also take place at the club and spa. Enjoy the tranquil waterfalls at the magnificent multiple pools surrounded by beautifully landscaped and maintained setting, or in the grand scale jacuzzi, with poolside drinks and dining service in a lush tropical resort setting. The Gator Grill is right next to the pool for snacks, lunch and social activities and offers a great children’s menu and even provide crayons and coloring pages during meals. Or you can enjoy five-star dining at the on-site Caxambas Restaurant, one of Naples's best, featuring spectacular menus by executive chef Kenneth Gilbert, formerly of the Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island and relive the elegance and glamour of the Jazz Age. The food and service are outstanding! Adjoining tennis complex includes 11 hydro tennis courts lit for night playing. (Court time is free with club & spa membership). USPTA Pro Staff Junior and Adult Tennis Clinics with tennis instruction available at very reasonable rates. As of October 2009, the prestigious Fiddler's Creek golf course is open to the public. It was formerly a private course. Visitors and renters may reserve tee times and pay greens fees to play on the course. Greens fees vary by season and by time of day from about $80 - $160 per person. These are estimates and subject to change. Luxurious Fiddlers Creek is bordered by 750 acres of protected wildlife reserve. Enjoy nature walks surrounded by native landscaping and an abundance of wildlife. The Marsh Pointe Nature Park boardwalk and gazebo overlooks the marshland that is home to a wide variety of tropical wildlife. Bird and sunset watching here are captivating. The wildlife that you see if unbelievable. From alligators to bald eagles and everything in between, the wildlife will keep you amazed. Beautiful sandy beaches in Marco are just South and Naples' beaches are just North both only ten minutes. Enjoy dining and shopping in downtown Naples and Marco Island, each with many restaurants and unique shops.