Beautiful Beach House 100 yards from Beach. 6 Bed , 6 Bath, Sleeps 12
Beautiful Home equipped with everything you could need for an outstanding beach vacation. Bask in the sun and enjoy the continous Inlet and Ocean Breezes as you wind down in in this luxurious and tasetefully decorated Custom Home. Located just 8 houses from the sandy white Avalon beaches, you and your family can enjoy the beach in just a few minutes. On your return, there is an exterior shower, leading to a dip in the large rear yard pool. Listen to the music of your choice, and enjoy snacks, drinks and grill in the outdoor cabana kitchen. At night, relax on the wrap around porch or second floor decks as you are captured by your summer novel, or chat with your close friends and loved ones.
Inside, watch your favorite movies or sporting events in the 1st Floor Family Room with Surround Sound Audio system and wet bar. Enjoy the beautiful second floor, modern kitchen with the large island, top of the line Kitchen Aid appliances and beverage center. Gather in the spacious Dining Room to share a family summer meal.
There are 6 large bedrooms tastefully decorated with 2 King beds, 3 Queen beds, and 1 set of Twin Beds.
If Town is your pleasure, enjoy a casual stroll or short bike ride to the boutiques, shops and restaurants of downtown Avalon. in Town, you can enjoy the cool evenings, purchase that memoir, or enjoy a variety and range of cuisine.
Laundry is not an issue with 2 stackable washer/ dryer units just off the pool in the first floor laundry room, or the stackable washer dryer on the second floor.
This property has everything you can possibly need to enjoy all Avalon has to offer.
Please note this is a Non Smoking Property and No Pets.
Absolutely beautiful!! AMAZING
About the Owner
Why Lou Ann Eckert Lynch chose South NJ Shore
Avalon has been the place of our family vacation memories for 25 years, and where we gather to relax and be with each other. It is a beautiful barrier island get away, with stellar beaches one side and the bay 4 blocks on the other. The town is small and quaint, the 7 mile island a great place to walk , run, bike and roller blade. Great park facilities are available if you like tennis, etc. It is our happy place, and one our adult children and extended family and friends love to come visit. We built this home to be the place where we could comfortably enjoy our family and friends and continue to make life long memories.
(3 traveler reviews)
Absolutely beautiful!! AMAZING
The owners of this property thought of everything!! the house is absolutely gorgeous. we had 12 people in the house and there were times we didn't even see each other it is that spacious and quiet. we had a fabulous time, the pictures don't do it justice. Our favorite part were all the decks and the beautiful pool and cabana!! Thank you for opening your house to us. Angie
PERFECT VACATION HOUSE!
This house is absolutely beautiful and had everything we needed for our vacation. It was very clean and felt brand new. My husband and I kept saying it was our dream house. We spent more time at the house than out of it.
It was our first vacation with our one year old twins and we had a full house of people vacationing, including both sets of grandparents and our siblings. Each room felt so private and had an attached bathroom! The kitchen was out of this world. It opened to a large family room and dining room perfect for entertaining. We spent many nights cooking, playing games and watching movies. The multiple decks were very impressive as well. Even with a full house, you could still find a number of quiet spots to be alone. The two washers and dryers seem excessive until we realized how convenient being able to dry the pool towels and so a load of laundry all at once was.
The owners were lovely to deal with from the very first email we sent to inquire about the place. They provided a lot of great information on local activities and places to eat as well as information and contact people for all the appliances and amenities in the house. We give this place our highest recommendation!
Best Beach House in Avalon
We have been vacationing and renting in Avalon for 15 years and this is far by the best property that we have rented. The layout of the house lends itself to festive family gatherings particularly with the beautifully appointed kitchen and family room in the 2nd floor. We also like that every bedroom has a bathroom - we had 12 people in the house and we did not fell like we were waiting in line forever to take a shower. The location is also ideal just a block from the beach so the kids can just pick up and go to the beach by themselves without a lot of production. We will defintely be back next year!
From the Owner
“Avalon has been the place of our family vacation memories for 25 years, and where we gather to relax and be with each other. It is a beautiful barrier island get away, with stellar beaches one side and the bay 4 blocks on the other. The town is small and quaint, the 7 mile island a great place to walk , run, bike and roller blade. Great park facilities are available if you like tennis, etc. It is our happy place, and one our adult children and extended family and friends love to come visit. We built this home to be the place where we could comfortably enjoy our family and friends and continue to make life long memories.”
Activity and Interests
The quaint town of Avalon is a short stroll or bike ride away with its wonderful boutiques and restaurants.
Seven mile island is a wonderful place to take a family bike ride in the morning or evening.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
Nightly Rate: $1500 - $2000
Weekly Rate: $4000 - $13000
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
2013 Rates are Weekly, Saturday arrival to following Saturday departure
Peak Season May 1 - Labor Day Weekend
06/15 $ 8000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee- Tentative Booking
06/29 $ 12,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee
07/13 $ 13,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee
07/20 Tentative Booking
07/27 Tentative Booking
08/03 $ 13,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee -Tentative Booking
08/10 $ 13,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee
08/17 $ 13,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee
08/24 $ 10,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee
08/31 $ 9,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee - Tentative Booking
09/07 $ 7,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee - Tentative Booking
09/14 $ 4,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee - Tentative Booking
09/21 $ 4,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee - Tentative Booking
09/29 $ 4,000 + $ 300 Cleaning Fee - Tentative Booking
Off Season Post Oct 1 2 Night Minimums (Friday and Saturday) - $ 1500 night
+ Cleaning Fee $300
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- 4300 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor Master - toilet, shower, jetted tub, His and Her Sinks and Make Up table.
- 2nd Floor Master - toilet, shower
- 2nd Floor Guest - toilet, shower
- 2nd Floor Powder - toilet
- 1st Floor Master - toilet, shower, jetted tub
- 1st Floor Jack & Jill - toilet, combination tub/shower, Double Sink
- 1Floor Powdr - toilet
- Outdoor Shower - outdoor shower
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- 2nd Floor Guest with Full Bath - 1 queen
- 2nd Floor Master with Full Bath - 2 king
- 1st Floor Guest with Full Bath - 1 queen
- 3rd Floor Master with Full Bath - 1 king
- 1st Floor Guest adjoining Jack & Jill Bath - 1 queen
- 1st Floor Guest adjoining Jack & Jill Bath - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- 1st Floor: Large Open Foyer and Expansive Wrap Around Porch 3 BR - 2.5 Baths: 2 Queen BR with full bath and 1 BR with two twins adjoin a Jack & Jill Bath First Foor Family Room: Opens to deck with views to heated outdoor pool. Comfortable, tastely decorated with a gas fireplace, 55 " HD TV and Surround Sound Audio System and Wet Bar. First Floor laundry room: located just off the pool entrance, contains 2 stackable washer/dryers side by side along with cabinets and folding area for your convenience. 2nd Floor: Magnificent Kitchen: Large granite island and countertops. Top of the line Kitchen Aid Appliances - Gas Range, Fridge, Convection & Microwave Oven, and full Oven Open Dining and Family Rooms with vaulted 2 story ceiling and Large 42 " TV and Fire Place. The Dining Room and Famlly Room open up to an expansive deck with covered porch to enjoy the summer evenings. 2 BR - 2.5 Baths: 1 King Size BR with full Bath, 1 Queen Size BR with Full Bath and deck opening with a view to the backyard pool. 3rd Floor : King Size MBR opening to a deck with Ocean Views. A beautiful bathroom with full shower, jacuzzi tub and music system. There is a natural gas fireplace and 42 in TV to relax by in the evenings. Outdoor Living: Outdoor Cabana with Fridge, Dishwasher and Sink. Weber natural gas grill adjacent to the cabana for your outside culinary experience. There is a 12' x 20' heated pool and a natural gas firepit for your outdoor enjoyment.