Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9 Sleeps
Nestled in the foothills of Southern California Temecula wine country, Villa CostaMonto has a variety of things to offer. Spread over nearly four acres, Villa CostaMonto features a spacious residence, large patio area with spectacular vineyard views, as well as party, picnic and recreational facilities perfect for a vacation or group event. View hot air balloons in the early morning as well as glistening stars in the evening from the spacious patio. Take a stroll through the grounds and see the boutique vineyard, olive grove, and orchard. Visit the nearby Temecula wineries, Old Town, Pechanga casino and golf courses.
All booking is done through direct communication with owner and requires a completed rental contract. . No online booking is accepted.
Home away from home
Is a unique experience as you admire the stunning scenery of the San Joaquin mountains from our patio.
The wonderful surroundings of the vineyards and the proximity of the wineries ,restaurants antiques shops and shopping centers .
It is a great place to enjoy and relax with friends and family.
Gabriela & Pat Costantini.
About the Owner
5 based on 45 traveler reviews
Home away from home
A couple of my sisters, our dad, and his wife stayed here for a family reunion. They were all very pleased with the choice; the location - secluded yet only five minutes to Temecula shopping, the view, and the vine-covered patio were all appreciated. The house itself is nicely furnished and laid out, clean and tidy, and has plenty of parking just outside the back door. Just a very nice place to unwind and relax!
Our group had a great time sitting beneath the vine covered pergola and enjoying the beautiful view! At night, we could see so many stars! The house was clean and had everything we needed and was located about 10 minutes from many wineries. In addition, the owner was very response. We would definitely recommend Villa Costamonto!
Our 2nd visit to the villa was better than the 1st
This was our second visit to the villa and we had a great time. We decided to spend the July 4th weekend with some friends. The house was very clean, comfortable and fully equipped. The view from the patio is spectacular and made for some great memories for our group as we enjoyed the local wine. Location is centrally located to the Rancho Calif and DePortola wineries. The villa is also a short drive to supermarkets and Walmart. We're looking forward to return soon.
Great stay for nearby wedding at Europa village
Nice one story house. Inside is good for kids and elders. My daughter was excited to see the hot air balloons flying outside in the morning. There was a bird greeting us by pecking on the window in the mornings. Pretty view of the vineyards outside.
This is a really nice 4 bedroom home. It is centrally located between some of the shops and of course the main attractions, the wineries. I would have loved to see what it looks when the grapes are growing.
Fabulous place which will open your heart!
our group had wonderful time in the villa. The villa is beautiful and very clean. It has every thing we need to comfort our staying and the owner always responds promptly to every question and e-mail we have. The inside of villa is spacious which made us feel very relaxing and we really enjoyed the home flavor. The outside of it is quiet and surrounded by a vast and fabulous view. Some winerries are just walking distance. Our group are Chinese scholars and some of us are from China and it is definitely unique experience for them because it is the first time for them to have new year celebration in US. I am sure they will remember it for the rest of their life.
We will definitely recommonde this villa to our friends and relativis if they plan to visit Temecula.
Activity and Interests
Temecula has a variety of tourist attractions to offer. Besides visits to the local wineries, there are several attractions and activities to experience such as golfing, Pechanga Casino and Resort, concerts, nightclubs,Hot Air Balloon rides, Old Town , several fine restaurants, and Lake Skinner. San Diego amusement parks are approximately a one hour drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $295 - $335 (2 night minimum stay)
Weekly Rate: $2075 - $2285
High season and Holiday rates may apply
Payment terms to be established at time of rental agreement signing.
Monthly Rate: $4355 - $5000
Holiday price per night--inquire to owner
$95 cleaning fee
$300 refundable security deposit.
Rates subject to change depending on number of guests or holiday.
Alternate pricing also available for special group events and receptions.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Master bath with two vanities/wash basins
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The Villa CostaMonto residence is available for vacation rental all seasons of the year. The residence has four bedrooms and two baths which sleeps nine adults, a spacious family and dining room with fireplace, and a large kitchen with island counter. The residence also has a huge vine-covered patio with spectacular views of the boutique vineyard, orchard, and Temecula wine country. The Villa CostaMonto grounds also have a large picnic area in the the vineyard, a basketball court, a grass area with soccer field, volleyball court, horshoes, and bocce courts perfect for some great outdoor entertainment. The vineyard, fruit tree orchard and olive grove are perfect to take a relaxing stroll in this delightful country setting. The villa Main Patio and Vineyard Grotto are also available for special event or banquet rentals. Residence amenities as follows: * Four bedrooms which sleep nine adults * Two full bathrooms (master bath with sunken bath and dual vanities) * Spacious dining area * Familiy room with fireplace, satellite television, DVD and stereo. * Kitchen if fully equipped with all modern appliances, cooking utensils, pans, houseware, microwave,coffeemaker,etc * Fully equipped with all bedding and linens * Vine-covered patio with barbeque and patio furniture to enjoy the breath-taking view * Free wirelss internet