House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
A Wonderful Relaxing Vacation
As a family of four, this was our second stay at The Cove, as we enjoyed it so much when we last visited Florida in 2014. Wonderful house and location, with so much nature to enjoy.
The owners really go out their way to help and nothing is too much trouble. They make available so much more than a regular rental - Fishing Poles for the dock, Bicycles, Golf clubs etc. They even pointed us to some wonderful beaches not usually visited by tourists. We wouldn't consider staying anywhere else when visiting the Tampa Bay area.
As with all guests our aim is to make your stay a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you and your family again sometime.
L & D
Vacation in Tampa
My family was very comfortable in your home. It was clean and had everything we needed. The landscaping was maintained and pool was enjoyable. Just wish beaches were closer but you can’t do anything about that! Regards Marietta
The place is immaculate & well taken care of! The owners are wonderful & friendly. We look forward to returning next year!
We look forward to having you back for the 7th year in a row and always hate to see you go. Safe travels!
We loved our stay at the Cove. The pool and jacuzzi were perfect for our whole family, the home is spacious, comfortable, and has everything you need, and the view of the canal is lovely. The owners live next door and are very helpful - they even took our mom to the grocery store when she arrived and we didn't yet have our rental car. Location is great, with Starbucks, Walmart, Target, Publix, CVS, and dozens of restaurants all within a couple minutes, and the airport just a ten-minute drive away. There is also a nice public walking/biking trail at the end of the street. Would definitely stay here again.
Our goal is to make our guests happy.
Great place, great location
Perfect house for me and my family. Pool and hot tub were very nice, with scenic views of the river. Very close to all kinds of convenient shopping. Owners live next door, and are there to help but also very respectful of privacy. Would definitely stay here again.
We would love to have you and your family return!
Busch Gardens Vacation
Beautiful home, tastefully furnished and decorated, all the luxuries of home, owner was very nice and friendly. I will be staying here again in the future.
* Wildlife sightseeing (Manatee, dolphins, sting rays, turtles, and osprey!)
* Saltwater fishing off the dock
* Busch Gardens
* Adventure Island
* Beaches (Ben T. Davis, Clearwater, St. Pete, Redington, Indian Rocks, and many more!)
* Lowry Park Zoo
* The Florida Aquarium
* Greenway Trail for walking, running, biking, or rollerblading
* Big Cat Rescue
* The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
* Minutes from Tampa International Airport and Port of Tampa
* Dinner Cruises
* Historic Ybor City
* Minutes from International Mall, Westshore Mall, and Citrus Park Mall (centrailly located between all)
* Minutes from Downtown Tampa
* David A Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts (Tampa was recently awarded 'Top Arts Destination')
* Botanical Gardens at USF
* Salvador Dali Museum
* NFL Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium
* NHL Tampa Bay Lightning at the St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa
* MLB Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field and Yankees Spring Training at Steinbrenner Field
* NCAA Football USF Bulls
* Concerts at St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa and Ruth Eckerd Hall
* Al Lopez Park
* Fort De Soto National Park
* Multiple near-by Golf Courses
* Hard Rock Casino
* Many restaurants and bars to choose from
* Grocery stores within walking and biking distance
* Multiple near-by movie theatres