This 3/2/2 pool home is a treasure on Channel A that has direct access to Tampa Bay. Marvel in the beautiful sunsets from the screened lanai and pool, dock, gazebo, living room, master bedroom, dining room or den. Manatee, dolphin, rays, turtles or osprey are all common sightings from this back yard! The Greenways Trail is within walking distance. Enjoy biking, roller blading or just take a walk in Tampa's beautiful, warm weather. When you're done, satisfy your thirst with freshly squeezed juice (seasonal) from the various citrus trees located on the property. Restaurants, malls, theme parks, and most everything are all conveniently located. This vacation home is the perfect fit for the fun-loving family, sports enthusiast, art-buff, relaxation-seeking retiree, or someone who wants it all! Whatever it is you're looking for, we sincerely hope you'll find it here in The Cove.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay7 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
We loved our stay at the Cove. The pool and jacuzzi were perfect for our whole family, the home is spacious, comfortable, and has everything you need, and the view of the canal is lovely. The owners live next door and are very helpful - they even took our mom to the grocery store when she arrived and we didn't yet have our rental car. Location is great, with Starbucks, Walmart, Target, Publix, CVS, and dozens of restaurants all within a couple minutes, and the airport just a ten-minute drive away. There is also a nice public walking/biking trail at the end of the street. Would definitely stay here again.
Our goal is to make our guests happy.
Great place, great location
Perfect house for me and my family. Pool and hot tub were very nice, with scenic views of the river. Very close to all kinds of convenient shopping. Owners live next door, and are there to help but also very respectful of privacy. Would definitely stay here again.
We would love to have you and your family return!
Busch Gardens Vacation
Beautiful home, tastefully furnished and decorated, all the luxuries of home, owner was very nice and friendly. I will be staying here again in the future.
Clean house, quiet neighborhood, close proximity to running and biking trails. Relaxing Hot Tub
A great place to relax and enjoy a slow pace. Neighborhood was nice for running and biking - but also only 0.3 miles to access point for the Upper Tampa Bay Trail for biking and running.
House is located within easy access to airport, interstate system and numerous restaurants and stores. Honeymoon State Park and sites in nearby Dunedin provided excellent views of sunsets.
Gazebo by the canal and chairs by the pool provided relaxing environment for reading and observing local birds.
Location allowed us to attend MLB spring training games for multiple teams.
Made daily use of the hot tub.
Love to make our guests happy!
The scenery from the patio is so beautiful! It is also very peaceful & relaxing!
Great to have these wonderful guests!
It Was Awesome!
Close to everything! Linda was great!
* Wildlife sightseeing (Manatee, dolphins, sting rays, turtles, and osprey!)
* Saltwater fishing off the dock
* Busch Gardens
* Adventure Island
* Beaches (Ben T. Davis, Clearwater, St. Pete, Redington, Indian Rocks, and many more!)
* Lowry Park Zoo
* The Florida Aquarium
* Greenway Trail for walking, running, biking, or rollerblading
* Big Cat Rescue
* The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
* Minutes from Tampa International Airport and Port of Tampa
* Dinner Cruises
* Historic Ybor City
* Minutes from International Mall, Westshore Mall, and Citrus Park Mall (centrailly located between all)
* Minutes from Downtown Tampa
* David A Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts (Tampa was recently awarded 'Top Arts Destination')
* Botanical Gardens at USF
* Salvador Dali Museum
* NFL Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium
* NHL Tampa Bay Lightning at the St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa
* MLB Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field and Yankees Spring Training at Steinbrenner Field
* NCAA Football USF Bulls
* Concerts at St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa and Ruth Eckerd Hall
* Al Lopez Park
* Fort De Soto National Park
* Multiple near-by Golf Courses
* Hard Rock Casino
* Many restaurants and bars to choose from
* Grocery stores within walking and biking distance
* Multiple near-by movie theatres
Weekly Rate: $1300 - $1425 minimum 7 nights Monthly Rate: $5200 - $5700. $400.00 deposit required at time of booking. $135.00 non refundable cleaning fee. Rates do not include 12% tax. This property is non smoking except outside areas only & no pets allowed. If property is reserved for more than two weeks an increased deposit maybe required.