House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This 3/2/2 pool home is a treasure on Channel A that has direct access to Tampa Bay. Marvel in the beautiful sunsets from the screened lanai and pool, dock, gazebo, living room, master bedroom, dining room or den. Manatee, dolphin, rays, turtles or osprey are all common sightings from this back yard! The Greenways Trail is within walking distance. Enjoy biking, roller blading or just take a walk in Tampa's beautiful, warm weather. When you're done, satisfy your thirst with freshly squeezed juice (seasonal) from the various citrus trees located on the property. Restaurants, malls, theme parks, and most everything are all conveniently located. This vacation home is the perfect fit for the fun-loving family, sports enthusiast, art-buff, relaxation-seeking retiree, or someone who wants it all! Whatever it is you're looking for, we sincerely hope you'll find it here in The Cove.
Cozy but spacious, peaceful but central!
About the Owner
4.8 based on 33 traveler reviews
Cozy but spacious, peaceful but central!
This house was more than we ever expected. The kitchen is extremely well equipped, there are more than enough towels...all color coordinated...and the kids, aged 7 & 9, had plenty of places to retreat to after hours in the big pool or when the fish got tired of them pestering them with their hooks and worms!! The garage is full of pool toys and floats, there's a cool box, fishing gear and we could use four of the bikes and helmets to cycle along the trail, which takes only 2 minutes to reach and seems never-ending along a river and through forests. We enjoyed cooling off afterwards down at the little dock hut, while the kids fished and we observed the active wildlife down on the river. And yes - they saved the best for last - we even got a glimpse of a manatee or two enjoying their breakfast on our last morning. Linda and Dave can be conveniently reached, are most welcoming hosts and extremely generous, but certainly offer the privacy wanted during a vacation! We can't wait to return!!
Very nice and comfortable
We really enjoyed our stay at this home. The kitchen was fully stocked with every pot, pan, bowl and accessory one would ever need. The pool was a pleasure and we appreciated the privacy,
The home was lovely. It was perfect for my husband and me and our two teenagers (who were very happy to find out they were getting their own rooms). It was well equipped and served our purposes quite well. We enjoyed the pool after long days at the theme parks. Linda and Dave were great. Very easy to contact if there were any issues. I would highly recommend this property.
Beautiful clean house with amazing pool and canal
Linda and Dave were amazing. That answered every question before and during our stay. If we needed anything they were available. We enjoyed the pool and spa so much. The house was so clean had so much room you could have two families stay. We had all the amenities we needed from paper towels and toilette paper to dish and laundry soap. It was nice
not to have to bring beach towels or buy
extras for beach. Our family also experienced the Dolphins and manatees in canal. We can't wait to return again.
Serene Waterfront Paradise
We loved our stay at the Cove. The pool & backyard offered a serene setting to relax & enjoy the weather & the canal. We even got to see a few manatees. The house & property were clean & maintained very well. Dave & Linda are wonderful hosts. There are also many excellent restaurants in close proximity. We loved our stay so much that we booked it for next winter.
Four of us stayed in this lovely house ..It had everything we wanted.The house was spotless and the pool area was lovely.The owners were very helpful when we needed them.I would highly reccomend this Holiday Home
Activity and Interests
* Wildlife sightseeing (Manatee, dolphins, sting rays, turtles, and osprey!)
* Saltwater fishing off the dock
* Busch Gardens
* Adventure Island
* Beaches (Ben T. Davis, Clearwater, St. Pete, Redington, Indian Rocks, and many more!)
* Lowry Park Zoo
* The Florida Aquarium
* Greenway Trail for walking, running, biking, or rollerblading
* Big Cat Rescue
* The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
* Minutes from Tampa International Airport and Port of Tampa
* Dinner Cruises
* Historic Ybor City
* Minutes from International Mall, Westshore Mall, and Citrus Park Mall (centrailly located between all)
* Minutes from Downtown Tampa
* David A Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts (Tampa was recently awarded 'Top Arts Destination')
* Botanical Gardens at USF
* Salvador Dali Museum
* NFL Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium
* NHL Tampa Bay Lightning at the St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa
* MLB Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field and Yankees Spring Training at Steinbrenner Field
* NCAA Football USF Bulls
* Concerts at St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa and Ruth Eckerd Hall
* Al Lopez Park
* Fort De Soto National Park
* Multiple near-by Golf Courses
* Hard Rock Casino
* Many restaurants and bars to choose from
* Grocery stores within walking and biking distance
* Multiple near-by movie theatres
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Weekly Rate: $1225 - $1350
Monthly Rate: $1225 - $1350
$1225.00 - $1350.00 per week (minimum 4 nights) except certain holidays (7 night minimum).
$400.00 deposit required at time of booking.
$135.00 non refundable cleaning fee.
Rates do not include 12% tax.
This property is non smoking except outside areas only & no pets allowed.
If property is reserved for more than two weeks an increased deposit maybe required.
$400.00 security deposit is due at time of reservation and the remainder is to be paid in full 30 days prior to occupancy. Check or money order.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 3 bedrooms with 2 Queen beds, 2 twins and a portable crib * Master suite with canal and pool view * Wireless Internet * Pool & heated Spa with screened-in patio (veiwed from living room, den, master bedroom, dining room, and kitchen) * Wetbar on patio with refrigerator to enjoy a cocktail * Waterfront with canal access to Tampa Bay * Dock with boat access * Gazebo to enjoy sunsets, read a book, or watch the kids play on the dock * 2 baths with hairdryer * Living room and den with TV, a DVD, Cable & WIFI both with waterfront views! * Full kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, blender, toaster, and juicer--all the amenities from home! * Washer and Dryer * 2 car garage * Fishing poles and tackle * 3 bicycles with helmets * Set of golf clubs * Games, puzzles, and cards for any rainy days * Coolers to take to the beach or park * Beautiful sunset views every night * Wildlife in your own backyard