Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This property is located in Incline Village, Nevada, near Kings Beach, on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. Our home is located in quaint Tyrolian Village, within walking distance of Diamond Peak Ski Resort. During winter, Diamond Peak offers great skiing with stunning views of Lake Tahoe, all without the high prices or crowds found at other Tahoe resorts. Got kids? Diamond Peak offers the Bee Ferrato Children’s Ski Center, offering ski and board instruction for children!
Our 1400 square feet town home was remodeled in 2005. The upstairs great room combines a living room with vaulted ceiling and a large stone fireplace with gas insert. Our adjoining dining area has a large table that seats eight. A full bath is adjacent to the living room. The spacious kitchen was recently updated with new appliances and granite tile counter tops.
Step out on to our front deck for views of Crystal Ridge and Great Flume ski runs on Diamond Peak. Two downstairs bedrooms offer queen and king beds and full bathroom and laundry. A third bedroom is set up for children, with a wood bunk bed and couch that converts into a sleeper. The unit has two flat screen televisions, Blue Tooth player, and is WIFI enabled.
We had a wonderful time at this beautiful property
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a fantastic time here! The location is ideal, close to everything! Two Golf courses nearby, access to a beautiful private beach that has kayaking, boating and many other activities that we took advantage of. The condo is beautiful and had everything we needed. Situated amongst beautiful pines and boulders with tennis courts close by and a stunning hiking trail just steps away. We loved it and would definitely return!
4.7 based on 3 traveler reviews
Lovely condo close to slopes and Incline Village
We enjoyed our stay at Bart's condo. The condo is clean, clearly in the process of positive updates- new kitchen and bathroom counter-tops, nice paint, good living space ambiance. Bart responded quickly when we had an issue with the kitchen disposal- thank you! We loved Diamond Peak- finding great ski deals on Liftopia and "free birthday" ski days. The downstairs bedroom temperatures were very cold at night in contrast to comfortable upstairs living space- wonder if thermostat on upper level? Would recommend a DVD player for TV upstairs- we purchased a HDMI cable so that we could watch movies at night. Overall, very comfortable, nice place to stay!
We had a wonderful time at this beautiful property
This house was a great find! It's very spacious, newly remodeled and only a 5 min walk from Diamond Peak. We casually walked over to the lift in the morning and back in the evening. No hassle trying to find parking or waiting for the shuttle. Everything went really smooth and the whole family had a great time!
This is a great place near the slopes. Townhome is well appointed and had all the things we needed to enjoy a long weekend of skiing with the kids. Owner is pleasant and attentive and answered most of our questions in advance! The 13" of snow that fell over the weekend was no match for the contractors that kept the parking and roads relatively clear.
Activity and Interests
Winter: Diamond Peak offers great skiing - without the crowds and expense of the larger resorts! The resort has over 30 runs ranging from comfortable beginner slopes to challenging advanced runs and terrain park, Diamond Peak also offers the best children's ski center in Lake Tahoe! Tahoe Meadows and Spooner Lake offers nordic (cross country) skiing and snow shoeing along with exceptional lake and mountain views, Enjoy weight training, indoor swimming, or a massage at InclineGÇÖs new recreation center.
Summer: Golf, Tennis, Restaurants, Rafting, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Waterskiing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Swimming, Biking, Mountain Biking, Cross Country Skiing, Downhill/Alpine Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Sledding/Tubing, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Basketball Court, Horseback Riding.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* Nov 15-Apr 14, Jun 15-Sep 14 .. $195/night .................. $1170/week.
* Holiday ....................... $250/night (3-5 night min) .. $1500/week.
* Other months .................. $150/night (2 night min) .... $ 900/week.
* Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Indoor Amenities: Washer/Dryer, Linens Provided, Off Street Parking, Gas Fireplace, Beds: King Bed, Queen Bed, Bunk Bed, Child Bed, Cable TV, DVD, VCR, Video Library, Video Game Console, Video Games, CD Player, Stereo System, Music Library Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Cooking Utensils Provided, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave Outdoor Features: Gas/Electric BBQ, Grill, Deck/Patio, Balcony, View/Location, Mountain View, Other Amenities: Stone Fireplace (Natural Gas), Answering Machine, 2 Cable Televisions (One 27 Inch Flat Screen), 2 DVD Players, Fully Equipped Kitchen Including Refrigerator, Gas Oven/Stove, Coffee Maker, Dishes, Cooking Utensils, and Toaster, Unit Also Includes Gas Barbeque, and Washer and Dryer, Sheets, Towels, Blankets, Pillows and Linens, Iron with Ironing Board Are All Provided