Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This south facing two bedroom, two bathroom condo is located on a beautiful canal in Punta Gorda. Relax on the lanai, kayak and bird watch, swim in the pool, play a game of tennis, go for a bike ride, walk across the street for a game of golf. The split bedroom floorplan and en suite master bedroom provides plenty of privacy for you and your guests. The condo is fully furnished with kitchen appliances, bakeware and utensils, linens, iron, washer and dryer, two flat screen televisions and cable. Both bedrooms have king sized beds.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
SAIL magazine has listed Charlotte Harbor as one of the top 10 greatest places to sail in the United States. The June issue of SAIL describes a "Heavenly Harbor" article the Charlotte Harbor as 20 miles long and 10 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, and "provides cruising options galore."
From Fly Fishing Frenzy Blog: "Boca Grande, Florida. With a typical 80-day season (Boca Grande) producing an average 5,000 tarpon landed, it’s no secret that the world’s best tarpon fishing hole yields more tarpon than any one location in the world. Nobody knows for sure why tarpon are so in love with the waters of Boca Grande Pass. But one thing is certain: When temperatures start to rise every spring around the mouth of Charlotte Harbor, there is no finer place to be on the front of a flats boat".
St Andrews golf club is across the street and there are numerous other public and semi-private golf courses within 10 minutes.
Many of south west Florida's finest beaches, Englewood, Venice, Boca Grande, Ft Myers, Sanibel island, are just a short drive away.
Ten minute drive to: downtown Punta Gorda, Fisherman's Village, Ponce de Leon Park and Peace River Wildlife Center, restaurants, bike trails, harbor walk.
Fifteen minute drive to Port Charlotte with shopping, movies, beaches.
Punta Gorda is located thirty minutes north of Fort Myers (home of the Red Sox spring training).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly Rental rates:
* January, February, March $2,200/month
* April thru September $1,600/month
* October, November, December $1,400/month
Discounts for multiple months
* $85 cleaning fee
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- Condo Details: * Second floor unit * Vaulted ceilings * Fully furnished * Master bedroom with king sized bed, 26' flat screen TV and private bath * Guest bedroom with king sized bed; bath across the hall * Completely furnished kitchen with stove, refrig, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, dishes, utensils, pots, pans, etc. * Linens and towels * Iron and ironing board * Ceiling fans in every room * Cable TV with 40' Sony LCD TV * Wireless internet * Heat and air conditioning * Washer and dryer * Lanai with table and chairs * Two single kayaks with life jackets and paddles * Two bicycles, one man's, one woman's * Beach chairs and towels * Tennis rackets * Sorry, no pets * No smoking * 30 day minimum rental * All utilities included Association Details: * Pool (heated Nov. 1 through April 30) * Pool house with restrooms and large cement deck * Tennis court * Boat dock for up to 31 foot boat, sail or motor, if space is available * Trash pickup