Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 5 Sleeps
Upscale condo, great location just minutes from beaches. Over 17 acres, wooded with oak and pine. Adjacent to a bike/walking trail. Non-smoking. Ground floor. Unit is 800 square feet. Handicapped accessible. Condo is completely sound-proofed. Computer search 'Enclave at Oak Hill COA' to visit the complex's web page.
Netflix on Demand.
DEN - coffered ceilings, ceiling fan, 18' porcelain tile flooring, 51' flat screen TV, over 250 digital channels, 50 in HD. DVD player with DVDs. Small metal desk with chair. Queen sleeper sofa, and double french doors opening onto a private covered patio with ceiling fan and outdoor table and chairs. View from patio is serene with wooded landscaping.
KITCHEN - granite counter-tops, island with extra seating, table with four chairs, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, range, refrigerator with ice-maker and microwave. Cherry cabinets and double sink with garbage disposal. A well-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, mixer, blender, and ice cream maker. There is also a picnic basket and a wheeled cooler.
* Full size washer/dryer, ironing board/iron.
BEDROOM- queen bed, ceiling fan, flat screen television, and large walk-in closet. There are black-out blinds in the bedroom and custom made drapes.
BATHROOM - granite counter-top, full height beveled mirror, and quarry-tile shower. There is a hair dryer in the bathroom.
* This beautiful vacation home has 10' ceilings throughout, 8' interior doors, an open floor plan, and free WiFi network in the unit and cable to both flat screen TVs.
* Large outdoor pool, heated spa, and clubhouse with exercise equipment.
* Provided with your rental: 4 rolls of toilet paper, hand soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 4 kitchen garbage bags, 4 laundry pods, dishwasher pods and dish detergent.
* Inflatable bed to accommodate a fifth person.
* There are grills located at this complex for your use in different areas. Also located at the grill area is a fire pit. You are expected to clean up after use.
* There is a lock box with keys to the unit, which is adjacent to the condo. I will provide the code to the lock box on the day of your arrival after the condo is cleaned. Check-in is at 4:00 but the condo is usually ready for your arrival by 2:00.
* Must be 25 or older to rent.
* Snowbirds welcome. Winter rate from November to February is $1,100 per month. Checks preferred for winter vacationers.
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
About the Owner
I am a freelance court reporter living in Fairhope, Alabama. I love Gulf Shores, and this condo. I enjoy taking my two small dogs there and my grandchildren. I am in the service industry and also enjoy providing a great vacation place for my guests. It is so nice to get comments about how much people have enjoyed staying at my condo!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much for letting us stay at your condo and bring our dog. The place is very nice and we had an awesome time. Hope to be back soon!
Shannon and Walker
4.9 based on 52 traveler reviews
This condo is great for a couple or a family with small children. The complex is quiet and a short drive to the beach. We started talking about our next trip before our vacation was over.
My wife and I really enjoyed the setting. It suited us because we just wanted to relax.
We come to Gulf Shores just to relax and "do nothing." We enjoyed our condo and the neighbors were very friendly. We carried our dog and it was very convenient to do that. It was an all around good experience.
Good location for all of Gulf Shores activities.
Nice condo overall, pool and fitness area were perfect for our stay. Sleeper sofa needs a new mattress and the dishwasher would not come on. Family enjoyed the vacation.
Home away from home!
My family and myself felt right at home when we arrived and through our whole visit. Very quiet, safe and clean pet friendly community. We were close to everything (maybe a mile from the beach) and still felt as if we were away from all the hussle and craziness of the world. We loved the fact that we didn't have to deal with a "check-in hostess" and if we had any questions or concerns Jan was right there to help without any hesitations and made us feel welcome and at home! This home is absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't have chosen a better place to escape to. We will most definitely be back for many more escapes to come =) Thank you again Jan!! Everything was amazing!!
Absolutely Great Time!!
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. The condo was great, very well stock with much needed items. The location is perfect to the beach, shopping and places to eat. We do plan to come back before the summer is over. Thanks again for the experience. Calvin and Mary Beales.
We loved your condo. It is cozy and clean. We would sit out on the patio and listen to the birds.
We so enjoyed our stay in your condo. And I love that there were pots and pans and kitchen tools so that I could cook. It is so close to shopping, the movies, restaurants and the rec center. We loved it so much we are coming next year for 2 months.
Jeannie and Ken, January 2015
From the Owner
“This is a beautiful property close to everything in Gulf Shores. The pool, hot tub area, and clubhouse are wonderful for relaxing, working out, and swimming. The property is well kept, and I especially like that it is adjacent to a bike trail because I enjoy riding when I come to Gulf Shores. The people that live in this complex are friendly. This complex is comprised of mostly owners so it is a quiet atmosphere. I also enjoy that my condo is on the first floor and I can park right outside my door.”
Activity and Interests
*Golf Club at the Wharf (18 holes) 500 yards
*Peninsula Golf Club (27 holes) 8 minutes, 5.09 miles
*Craft Farms (36 holes) 8 minutes, 4.58 miles
*Kiva Dunes (18 holes) 17 minutes, 12.28 miles
*Zoo - 1/2 mile
*Public beach/gulf 1.5 miles
*Public boat launch to intercoastal waterway - 1/2 mile
*Bruno's grocery - 0.9 miles
*Tanger Outlet/Foley - 8.7 miles
*Walmart - less than a mile
*For a nominal fee you also have access to Gulf Shores Bodenhammer Fitness Center with an indoor pool, indoor walking track, racquetball courts, and an exercise room
* Waterville USA - 1.4 miles
* National Naval Aviation Museum, Pensacola - 46 minutes - 27.84 miles
* Fort Morgan Historical Site and Mobile Bay Ferry to Dauphin Island - 20 miles - visit Dauphin Island Sea Lab
* Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge - 4.5 miles
* Gulf Adventure Center, Gulf Shores State Park - ziplining, kayaking, paddle boarding
* parasailing, jet skiing, shelling, snorkeling/diving, surfing, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, cinemas, horseback riding, health/beauty spa, boating
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 21 2016 - Oct 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
7 night minimum stay
Mar 4 2017 - May 26 2017
7 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Aug 19 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|
|Cleaning fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Monthly Rate: $1,100 December to February - checks preferred for monthly rentals.
$150 security deposit for monthly rentals.
$50 pet fee per pet - maximum of two pets.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The unique benefits are that this condo is so close to everything in Gulf Shores. It is about a mile to Walmart, less than a mile to the zoo, and only a mile and a half from the public beach/pavilion area.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Full size bathroom with quarry tile tub/shower, mirror, granite counter. There is a full size washer/dryer in the bathroom.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 2 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen sleeper sofa in den.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Large walk-in closet, television, and dresser.
- Queen size bed, large walk-in closet, dresser, flat screen television.
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- *Netflix on Demand - watch movies and tv shows anytime. *First floor - park right outside your door - easy access to condo. *Linens and towels are furnished. Also two beach towels. *Adjacent to bike/walking trail, which is ten miles round trip. *Bicycle racks under the breezeway adjacent to the condo. *Luxury swimming pool and hot tub. *Outdoor barbeque area for grilling - located at various areas on site. *Free parking on site. *Fitness center located at the clubhouse. *Patio with table/four chairs. *Pet stations throughout the complex. *Security on site. *Security lights throughout the complex for your safety. *Extra detail to cleaning.