Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Make yourself at home in this gorgeous fully furnished 2 bedroom condo at Park Shore Resort in Naples, Florida. Located just 30 minutes from Fort Myers International Airport.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, full kitchen, washer/dryer, central air conditioning, outdoor screened-in lanai with a beautiful view of the water fountain outside.
* Living room has cable TV with DVD, and each bedroom has cable TV.
* Complimentary beach chairs and an umbrella in master bedroom closet.
* Free wireless internet access available.
* - Enjoy view from 3rd Floor Level
- Condo has elevator; no need to climb stairs.
Summer Fun in Naples
About the Owner
4.9 based on 23 traveler reviews
Summer Fun in Naples
We had a fantastic summer vacation in Naples. Ray's condo is clean, well maintained and perfectly located and having laundry in unit is a huge plus. You are easily within 10 minutes from downtown, beaches, shopping and restaurants. We would definitely stay here again and hope to visit Naples again next year!
Great place to stay in Naples!
Great place to stay in Naples. Very convenient, clean and quiet. Loved the pool and walkway. We were able to do some birdwatching right from our deck! We will come again.
April in Naples.....ahhhhh
The five of us totally enjoyed our stay at Naples Park Short Resort. This was our second visit. The condo was clean, comfortable, and close to everything we wanted to see and do. We needed to arrive on a Thurs. which was also the day another party was leaving. Ray worked with us and made it happen even though the unit is usually not available on such a tight schedule.
Having beach chairs and beach towels available was a great plus. The view from the condo was beautiful, and onsite laundry facilities is very useful.
Who knows, we may be back for year three!
Welcome to Wonderful
My husband and I stayed at Ray's condo for the month of February. It was an enjoyable and memorable experience. The condo was comfortable and welcoming and had everything we needed. The resort was centrally located and close to a wonderful beach. There were stores and restaurants within walking distance There was a great pool with a hot tub at the complex. We frequently accessed the grill in the BBQ area. There were so many friendly people including those working at Park Shore. Ray was a terrific host who was always available whenever we had a question. I would definitely recommend this property and owner to anyone interested in a carefree and fun experience. Nick and Sue
Wunderschönes Apartment in traumhafter Anlage
Park Shore hat alles was man für einen traumhaften Urlaub benötigt.
Jede menge Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Restaurants sind Fussläufig zu erreichen. Der Strand ist nur einen Katzensprung entfernt.
Das Apartment ist sehr liebevoll eingerichtet, super sauber und hat einen tollen Blick auf den See.
Man findet alles was man für unbeschwerte Urlaubstage benötigt und mehr.
Die Besitzer sind stets bemüht einem einen Wunderschönen Urlaub zu ermöglichen und stehen jederzeit mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.
Wir fühlen uns hier jedes mal so wohl, daß wir immer weinen müssen wenn es heißt Abschied zu nehmen.
Wir freuen uns schon auf den nächsten Urlaub im Park Shore und in der Wohnung von Ray und Linda.
Had an extremely relaxing stay - Fantastic condo and location!
Great experience! Had a very relaxing stay and the rental process was a breeze. I'm hoping to return and do it all over again next year. Thank you!
From the Owner
“Paradise! We wanted to be on the ocean side of Route 41 in Naples. (This is west of Route 41).”
Activity and Interests
- Just 1 mile from one of the top-rated beaches in the United States -- Clam Pass Park.
- Endless dining selections, golfing and shopping all within 5-15 minutes of the condo.
- Just 10 minutes from historic 5th Avenue and Naples Pier.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2016-17
Dec 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
High Season 2017-18
Dec 1 2017 - Apr 30 2018
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Nightly Rate: $120 - $175 (3 nights minimum rental)
Weekly Rate: $750 - $1225
Monthly Rate: $2995 - $4900
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Lake View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 900 sq. ft.
- Master Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, This bathroom of right off the master bedroom.
- Guest Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom - 1 king, New KING-Sized Bed from LEESA.COM. So comfortable!
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, We have comfortable AERO beds for your use in LR to sleep 6.
- Master bedroom has a KING-SIZED bed (new) from LEESA.COM. Very comfortable! Master bathroom is right off MBR. Sliding door opens to a vanity / mirror / sink area, with an adjacent door entry to toilet / tub /shower area. Another door open to a walk-in closet with lots of room to hang your clothes.
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The Resort - Amenities at Park Shore Resort include outdoor heated pool and spa, tennis courts, sun deck, grilling area, game room, and a classy on-site restaurant and pub (recent update/disclosure: on-site restaurant and pub is currently seeking a new tenant. I should point out that there are numerous top-level restaurants within 3 miles of the resort, and some within walking distance! Finding a good place to eat in Naples is likely the easiest thing you may do during your stay.)