Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
BOOK YOUR VACATION OR GETAWAY WEEKEND NOW!!
SNOWBIRDS - THE MONTH OF JANUARY IS STILL OPEN!!
Please Call Or Email For Rate.
IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT use the "Online Booking" or the "Instant Quote'"Feature on this website. CONTACT US for Actual Pricing for your dates as they may differ and may be adjusted for the particular time-frame you are inquiring about.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SITE NOW CHARGES A 4-10% SERVICE FEE. Book Direct From Owner and pay no Service Fee. Owner Will Not Collect Fee. Save a lot of Money!!
Tourist Tax increased from 11.5% to 12.00% effective January 1, 2017 mandated by the State.
The Sandcastles Complex is one of the more popular vacation rentals located in beautiful Cocoa Beach and boasts endless activities in the area. It is just over a mile from the Cocoa Beach Pier, and less than one mile from Famous Ron Jon's Surf Shop. Directly on the Beach; no streets to cross. The building has been completely renovated and sits on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean with Kennedy Space Center only a few miles to the North. Hurry...rent this beachfront vacation condo for a long weekend, a week or several months. Plenty of entertainment and activities in this resort area - 'World Famous Cocoa Beach!'
The Sandcastles Complex is close to downtown Cocoa Beach, and within walking distance to shopping, banks and restaurants so it makes for a perfect vacation spot. The Sandcastles Complex is less than one hour from Orlando International Airport and Disney, minutes from Kennedy Space Center, the cruise ship terminals and in the heart of Cocoa Beach.
Sandcastles Condo Rental
About the Owner
(8 traveler reviews)
Sandcastles Condo Rental
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sandcastles, access to the beach, pool and nearby restaurants was great. Publix grocery store less than 1 mile away. We had a great family vacation
Great Place for the Holidays
W were meeting with a large family grouping between Christmas and New years, all staying at various condos at Sandcastles. None of the units were bad and ours was just great.; Clean and safe. We had no reason to leave except to shop for food, as all of the facilities were great. The internet worked fine and we had enjoyable times at the pool, beach, party rooms and each others condos.
Joyce was a pleasure to work with. We do not usually travel this way, but she was very helpful and courteous and cleared up any questions.
I expect we will all meet there again in 2 years and I look foreword to working with Joyce.
This condo was far beyond our expectations. It is so beautiful and so clean and well kept. We only stayed for 5 days, but immediately wished we could have stayed longer. There were so many local places to eat, the people are so friendly, and the beach just gorgeous!
We will definitely be coming back.
The only thing I have to say that was a small disappointment was there are no ceiling fans in the bedrooms and we found we got hot at night especially in the master bedroom.
Other than that, I have no complaints. Joyce is wonderful to work with and very nice.
Thank you so much for letting us stay. Our children (8 and 5) loved it there more than going to the Disney parks!
Christmas on the beach!!
Perfect accomodations for a family vacation!! Joyce was very friendly & professional, and always available if we needed to contact her. We booked on short notice & Joyce came through. The condo was clean & had everything we needed. I loved the ocean view from the balcony; a perfect place to have your morning coffee! The complex was immaculate & very well maintained. I am looking forward to working with Joyce again on our next visit to Cocoa Beach!!
We LOVED this place. Joyce was very helpful, always available by phone, and the property was very clean. We have an 8 year old and a 2 year old. This place was great. It was nice having a seperate bedroom for our boys. The pool area is nice and the beach is very easy to get to. We also loved Coconuts at the Beach. It is a little restaurant down the street that is on the beach. We bring mountain bikes eveywhere we go and there was even a place to lock them up at the condo. I took our 8 year old to Kennedy Space Center just 20 minutes away and he loved it. We plan on coming back as soon as we can. It's nice knowing we don't have to search on so many websites anymore. All we have to do is call Joyce.
Very Accommodating and Clean
Came to Cocoa Beach for a long weekend and friends wedding. The place we originally booked to stay was...well, let's just say it was less than desirable. I found this condo on VRBO and contacted Joyce. She called me back in less than 10 minutes and went out of her way on short notice to help us find a safe, clean place to stay for the rest of the weekend. In a matter of a few hours we were able to move in and enjoy our weekend. Sandcastles is an older complex right on the beach, very clean and safe. We were literally minutes from some fantastic local restaurants. The unit has updated furniture and has been well kept. From what started out to be an awful situation and weekend, turned out to be one of the most relaxing and enjoyable trips I have had in a long time. If I am ever in the area again, there is no doubt about who I will contact for a place to stay. Thank you so much Joyce!
Activity and Interests
It's been called the quintessential beach town, and Cocoa Beach, an hour's drive east of Orlando on Florida's beautiful Space Coast offers endless ways to enjoy recreation and leisure. Whether you are planning a family beach vacation, leisure travel, a business trip, a weekend getaway, or just a day at the beach, you will find everything you need in Cocoa Beach and the Space Coast area to make your stay one to remember.
One of the more affordable vacation spots in all of Florida, there is never a lack of exciting things to do and see in and around Cocoa Beach. Besides offering the best of "sun and fun," while in Cocoa Beach, you can go deep sea fishing or parasailing, try your luck aboard a casino cruise ship, or take a fabulous eco-tour to get up close and personal with Florida's awesome wildlife. Within minutes of golf, family activities, and water sports.
Local attractions include Cape Canaveral (Kennedy) Space Center, Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Casino Crusie Line, Surfing, Ocean Fishing, Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sighteeing, Sailing, Boating, Waterskiing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Windsurfing, Biking, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking, Fitness Center/Gym, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Live theatre, and Miniature Golf and Go-Cart Racing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 26 2016 - Dec 16 2016
4 night minimum stay
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 7 2017
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Please call or email for the exact rates for the time you are looking for to get my Best Available Rate. I Do Not Use The Instant Quote or the Book It On-Line Feature. Booking direct with me will save you money from paying the Rental Fee assessed for booking Online. Rates may be adjusted and may differ depending on the time-frame you inquire about. I can provide Discount for fill-in nights. Per night rates are to fill in my calendar after a weekly rental or if just available. Rates are from $155.00 and up per night based on time-frame, and may not work for the dates you are looking for. Weekly rates range from $875.00 and up. Monthly rates range from $2,600.00 and up, plus 11.5% Florida tourist tax and a one time cleaning fee of $100.00. Again please call to get the rate for your time-frame as I offer Discounts for Filler Nights. I may also have availability in my other side-view unit or my two direct oceanfront units. Please call for additional information.
Please Note: If this condo is booked, please check with me to see if I have one of my other condos open. Call or email for rates, the instant quote is not working right. Please Call For Rates and Information for my other condos and I will quote rate Depending On Time-Frame.
Holiday Pricing Higher. Please contact Me.
Cancellation Policy States No Refund. However, based on an extraordinary circumstance, full or partial refund may be made on an individual basis. Sole discretion for refund, if any, made by Owner based on circumstance.
Refundable security/damage deposit is required for booking.
NO PETS. NO SMOKING.
Must be 25 years of age to rent condo.
Condo accommodates a maximum of 6 Occupants.
Payment by check, money order or major credit card with 3.0% Fee.
Tourist Tax increased from 11.5% to 12.00% effective January 1, 2017 mandated by the County of Brevard.
Rates/ Fees Subject To Change Without Notice.
50% of Total Payment Due Upon Signing Your Lease.
Balance of Final Payment Due 30 Days Before Arr
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1285 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Master Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Guest Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Second Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Welcome to Sandcastles Unit #301! Charming two-bedroom, two-bath condo located on the third floor with ocean view has just been recently updated with new living room furniture, entertainment center, as well as new tables and lamps, and new dining room table and chairs, and new bar stools for wetbar. New Ceramic Tile Just Installed throughout entire condo, December, 2013. Just purchased, August, 2013. New king size bed for master bedroom and updated 2nd bedroom with queen size bed and one twin bed. Fully furnished with full kitchen and all linens and towels are provided as well as beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrella, boogie boards and sand toys. Facilities available at the Complex are a beautiful heated swimming pool, heated jacuzzi, private gated beach entrance and private lighted tennis courts. There is also a private secure elevator. There is plenty of private parking. This condo is very clean, bright, and neat. You will find this condo spacious, comfortable, and quiet. The Complex is kept immaculate by our On-Site Resident Manager. Cable tv in every room. This condo also has an enclosed laundry room with washer, dryer, and detergent. You will have everything you need for a fun-filled, stress-free vacation. This condo has complimentary wireless high-speed internet service. This condo is Smoke-Free. Enjoy being inside or outside! Sandcastles also has a newly remodeled Recreation room which includes new stainless steel refrigerator, stove/microwave and dishwasher. BBQ grill is located right outside of this rec room located on the patio. The Recreation Room is available to all owners and guests at no additional charge. You can use the rec room freely. There is a $25.00 refundable deposit to use the grill, however, refunded upon proper clean-up of facility and utensils. We will do our best to ensure you have an enjoyable stay so please call or email for further information.