Riverfront Condo with 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 6
This is a full-size, three bedroom / three bathroom, riverfront, high-end condo, that sleeps six.
The fully-equipped kitchen includes a washer and dryer along with granite countertops. There is porcelain tile throughout with a riverfront balcony off the living room, dining room and master bedroom.
The master bathroom is en suite to the bedroom with a separate large, walk-in, tiled shower. A king or queen is based on availability. The second bedroom has a queen or king, based on availability, and an en suite bathroom. The third bedroom has twin beds or full beds, based on availability, along with an en suite bathroom.
All kitchen utensils, linens and towels are provided for you. There is an elevator that is central to the building and there is a private community riverfront pool.
Once you arrive... park the car! This incredible condo is within walking distance to restaurants, nightlife, shops, museums and parks. Orlando with it's world famous theme parks is a short 1 hour drive and Kennedy Space Center is just a bit further.
Whether you are coming from out of state, another country or looking for an idyllic getaway an hour or two from home........ We're Waiting For You!
At these special prices - make your reservation today!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Right in the heart of the Treasure Coast, between Melbourne and Vero Beach, is the City of Sebastian; Florida's best kept secret.
Recognized as the home of Pelican Island, Sebastian holds the first designated wildlife refuge in the United States. Incorporated in 1924 as the Town of Sebastian, the current population is approximately 22,000 people and growing.
While Sebastian boasts of our beautiful parks, public and private 'A' rated schools, and a year round average temperature of 73.4 degrees, the real beauty of Sebastian is in the unobstructed postcard views of the Intra-coastal waterway in the Indian River Lagoon.
These breathtaking views of the natural beauty of Sebastian can hardly be described. Sebastian is full of shops and restaurants, churches, and within close proximity to the Atlantic beaches. We host several city festivals a year, monthly arts and crafts shows, and concerts in the park.
Relax on the beaches, play a round of golf, explore the state and county parks, or join the surfers from all over the world to ride the huge swells at the Sebastian River Inlet State Park.
Enjoy the famous snook and redfish fishing known to Sebastian or take in the spectacular views from up above and skydive with Skydive Sebastian! All this and more right here in Sebastian.
* Playground / Splash Park / Theme Parks
* Museums / Theater
* Health / Beauth Spas
* Boating / Paddle Boating
* Sight seeing / Bird Watching / Wildlife Viewing
* Scenic Drives / Scenic Cruises
* Shopping / Outlet Shopping / Antiquing
Sports & Adventure Activities
* Boating / Sailing / Parasailing / Kayaking
* Jet Skiing / Water Skiing / Wind-surfing
* Swimming / Scuba Diving / Snorkeling
* Fishing: Bay / Deep Sea / Fly / Fresh Water / Pier / Surf
* Cycling / Roller Blading
* Basketball / Volleyball
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 Night Special
May 14 2016 - Nov 12 2016
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing is based on availability.
A deposit of 50% is required at time of reservation booking. Another payment is due 45 days prior to arrival if applicable with full payment due two weeks prior to arrival.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1680 sq. ft.
- Guest Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Porcelain tile and en suite to bedroom.
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, Walk-in tiled shower with porcelain tile floors. En suite.
- Guest Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Porcelain tile and en suite to bedroom.
- All bathrooms have porcelain tile and are en suite to bedroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, King or Queen bed based on availability. En suite bathroom.
- Guest Bedroom 1 - 1 king, King or Queen bed based on availability. En suite bathroom.
- Guest Bedroom 2 - 2 double, Twin or Full beds based on availability. En suite bathroom.
- All bedrooms have porcelain tile and ceiling fans. Bathrooms en suite.
- Balcony ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- The Sebastian Riverfront Resort is a condominium hotel in Sebastian Florida comprised of 12 Mediterranean-style villas. The property is literally a few feet away from the Indian River Lagoon. The city of Sebastian is home to the first national park in the US created by President Teddy Roosevelt, The Pelican Wildlife Refuge. The Sebastian Riverfront Resort is the perfect destination for travelers and families looking for relaxation and comfort. These private residences have been professionally decorated and outfitted with all the comforts of home. The resort was completed in 2007 offering 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums with up to 1,680 square feet of living space. All units face the Indian River Lagoon with spectacular wide views of the Intra-coastal waterway. Whatever you are looking for, the Sebastian Riverfront Resort is the perfect place to stay during your visit to Central Florida as the resort is centrally located to many of Central Florida's finest attractions. It's just a 90-minute drive to all the theme parks in Orlando; the hotel is in walking distance to fabulous restaurants, shopping, museums, and Riverview Park. Loaded with comforts and amenities, the Sebastian Riverfront Resort is not only the finest choice in accommodations, it is an outstanding value.