House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, plus office equipped with desk and printer, 4 Sleeps
This property requires a minimum of 3 month rental during peak season January through March and a minimum of 30 day rental during off-peak season.
Newly remodeled and redecorated in 2011! This home away from home under the blue skies of Mesa is centrally located with easy access to the 101, 202 loops and Hwy 60. Rent this home for 1 month or more.
This beautifully appointed spacious single level 1500 Sq ft patio home comes fully equipped. Set the mood with a cozy fire in the wood burning fireplace and dimmable lighting in the great room and under cabinet lighting. No need to call dibs on the recliner, this patio home has 5 La-Z-Boy recliners in the great room. Relax while reading or watching your favorite program on the 46” high definition TV. Don’t miss a goal or pass of your favorite sports team while grilling just a few steps away on the private patio.
Newly remodeled fall of 2011, this home comes with new high efficient heating/cooling system, Direct TV, high speed internet access, local phone service, washer & dryer, grill, private courtyard and two car garage. It also has new doors and windows featuring 4 slider patio doors for easy access to the private patio area. This beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen is complete with dinner ware, flat ware, Ninja frozen drink blender for mixing those delicious margaritas, bar glasses, stem ware, programmable coffee maker, toaster, gourmet stainless steel pots and pans, mixer.
Nothing is more important than a good night’s sleep. This property features top of the line Simmons Beauty Rest Black Label plush pillow top king bed, choice of feather or poly pillows, Queen bed with memory foam mattress pad.
Both bedrooms have full size walk-in closet and a dual vanity master bath. This home is nestled in a quiet community, professionally landscaped and impeccably maintained with a heated pool and spa for your added pleasure. The bathrooms are fully stocked with towels and washcloths including beach towels. Initial soap and paper product provided so just bring your suitcase.
Fully furnished single level patio home, spotless, no smoking or no pets, new appliances. Includes ALL Utilities you just pay the one price! Amazing deal! Available for both long and short term rental.
Monthly rentals only!
About the Owner
About Renee Nath
My husband and I are from Iowa and plan to snowbird in Mesa at this property when we retire.
Renee Nath purchased this house in 2011
Why Renee Nath chose Mesa
We enjoy comfortable furniture and beds. When we get away on vacation we want to relax. That is why we have invested in Laz-y Box furniture and Serta bedding for this property. Our guests always comment on how comfortable the furniture and bedding is and how quiet the property is. This property is centrally located in the valley for easy access to hwy 101, 202, 60 , 10, and 51 for easy access to many activities.
What makes this house unique
The property has 5 La-Z-Boy recliners, outdoor private patio with grill and outdoor heater. Open floor plan with lots of light. Fireplace.
From the Owner
“We enjoy comfortable furniture and beds. When we get away on vacation we want to relax. That is why we have invested in Laz-y Box furniture and Serta bedding for this property. Our guests always comment on how comfortable the furniture and bedding is and how quiet the property is. This property is centrally located in the valley for easy access to hwy 101, 202, 60 , 10, and 51 for easy access to many activities.”
Activity and Interests
If that is not enough, this home is on the bicycle trail and within walking distance of the HoHoKam Park, directly across the street from Fitch Park facilities home of the Oakland A's Spring training, 5 minutes from Cubs spring training park, Mesa Arts Center & historic district. Mesa Country Club golf course is 1.4 miles away and multiple other golf courses within 5 minutes. Four miles from Casino Arizona at Salt River and several other casinos within 10 miles. Two to three blocks from the Cross Cut Canal bike and exercise path that runs for miles. Walking distance to a fantastic farmers market. The Valley Metro bus line is across the street at Fitch Park. Within 5 minutes, there is great dining & shopping at the Tempe Marketplace and Mesa Riverview complex. Basha’s and Fry’s grocery stores within 1 mile. Twelve minutes from Sky Harbor Airport and Downtown Phoenix. Twenty minutes from Mesa Gateway Airport. Ten minutes from ASU Tempe.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2017 - Mar 31 2018
90 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
This property requires a minimum of 3 month rental during peak season.
* A cancellation fee of 25% of the Rental Rate Total is assessed should cancellation occur 31+ days prior to arrival.
* If cancelled within 15 - 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the Rental Rate Total is non-refundable.
* Cancellations within 14 days of arrival are 100% non-refundable.
If you or host cancel a reservation in accordance with the cancellation policy that results in a full refund, all previously billed fees will be refunded (including commissions, payment processing, and service fees). If you or host cancels a reservation resulting in partial refund or no refund issued, booking, payment processing and service fees will not be refunded.
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance to cover unforeseen emergencies that would require cancellation.
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. An additional charge or $50 per person per night for guests in addition to 4 will be assessed.
Check in is at 3:00 p.m. on day of arrival. Check out is at 10:00 a.m. on day of departure unless otherwise arranged with owner.
Additional rental rules in rental agreement.
Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed on the premise inside or outside. THIS IS A SMOKE, FREE PROPERTY. VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN A $500 FINE AND IMMEDIATE LOCKOUT.
Pets: To protect the health of our guest with allergies, Pets are NOT allowed on the property inside or outside. THIS IS A PET FREE PROPERTY. VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN A $500 FINE AND IMMEDIATE LOCKOUT.
Conduct: The Guest’s conduct, occupants and the conduct of the guest’s visitors will not be disorderly, or unlawful, will not disturb the rights, comforts, and conveniences of others. Violations may result in lockout.
PARKING: Trucks must be parked inside the garage.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The property has 5 La-Z-Boy recliners, outdoor private patio with grill and outdoor heater. Open floor plan with lots of light. Fireplace.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- water tubing
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, remodeled with new vanity and granite counter tops
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, double-sink vanity, remodeled with new vanity and granite
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Office - Has desk, office chair, file cabinet, and printer
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Walk-in Closet
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Serta Perfect Sleeper Black Label, Walk-in closet
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- **Fully Furnished Patio Home** * No Pets or no smoking allowed to protect our allergy sensitive guests * All new furnishings * Open Floor plan - Great Room with Wood burning Fireplace * Central Air/Heat * Laz-Y-Boy Sofa and Love Seat, Chair with 5 recliners * 46” HDTV with 120 Channels Dish TV * High Speed Internet/Wireless Wii Console and Games * Tiled Flooring with Carpet in Living room/Bedrooms * Ceiling fans * Dimmable lights * ADT Security System * Washer/Dryer * Private Furnished Patio with lush landscaping * New Brinkman Charcoal/Gas/Smoker Grill * Two Car Garage * Short walk to Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Sauna * Community Picnic Area * Across from Fitch Park which is home of Oakland A's training camp and includes playground, volley ball, picnic shelters * Walking distance to dining, shopping, entertainment, on the exercise/bike trail * All Utilities included * On the bus route KITCHEN AMENITIES * New Kitchen and appliances * Fully Stocked Kitchen (Programmable Coffee Maker, Toaster, Ice Maker, Microwave, cocktail/wine glasses, Ninja frozen drink blender, dinner ware, flatware, pots and pans) * New Upgraded Cabinets * Beautiful Kitchen Granite Countertops * Convection/microwave oven * New appliances * Full Size Convection Oven/Range BEDROOM/BATH AMENITIES * 2-bedrooms/2-bathrooms – * Simmons Beauty Rest Black Label King bed, * Queen bed with memory foam * Choice of Feather and Poly pillows * Luxury linens * HDTV in Master Bed Room * Huge master bath, double vanity * Walk in Closets * Initial Paper, Shampoo, Soap products provided - guest responsible for additional needs