Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Tucked away in a lovely tropical garden, this intracoastal property offers a stunning peace and quiet. The subtle combination of exotic woods, stone, and stainless steel complement the modernism of the design, creating an air absolute chic.
Spacious decks with elegant lounge chairs, surround the heated swimming pool while the spa let delicately its fountain flow.
For your comfort the property includes :
- 3 bedrooms gorgeously decorated (2 king size , 2 full size )
- 3 bathrooms : 2 with shower, 1 with shower and chromatherapy tub
- 1 living room
- 1 dining/family room with a fireplace
- 1 office with computer and printer/scanner
- 1 Kitchen equipped with : Oven - Microwave - Dishwasher -Refrigerator - Freezer - Coffee maker - Toaster - Blender - Disposal - Glassware, plates (serving for 8), Pots, Pans, etc..and utensils for the barbecue outside.
- High speed WIFI internet service is provide for your convenience.
- 4 HDI / LCD televisions, Dishnetwork satellite system with expanded French channels,and Netflix ( free movies by streaming system and internet on TV ).
- 4 DVD/CD Players
- 3 alarms clock
- Full size Washer - Full size Dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Linens provided - Towels provided (no beach towels) - Hair dryer and scales in every bathroom
- Central Air conditioning
- Remote control for Spa & pool
- 1 garage & parking outside
- Housekeeping twice a week provided
Enjoy the pleasurable times you will find in this property located just few minutes from Atlantic Avenue, the heart of Delray beach, every day and......every night
Fabulous Rental Home
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a fabulous time. The house had everything you could ask for,pool and hot tub were heated and cleaned regularly,and it was located in a nice safe neighborhood.It was beautifully decorated and we especially loved the lighting outdoors at night. This was our first trip to this area and I was surprised to find out we were only 5 minutes from the public beach,5 minutes to Boca Raton. We look forward to a return visit.
5 based on 9 traveler reviews
Fabulous Rental Home
My husband and I rented this house for two months (Feb. & March 2016)...the pictures are beautiful on Vrbo, but the house is even more beautiful in person!! It was spotless, gorgeous bedrooms and comfortable beds, amazing bathrooms, very spacious, everything about the house is first class..we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, weather was great, it's close to the beach, shops, restaurants, etc. It was great for morning walks, very nice neighborhood..We enjoyed sitting by the pool late afternoons sipping our wine...truly a beautiful setting. The Manager, John, was so attentive to our needs and was always there if we needed him...We would definitely recommend this house!!!
Great home for our vacation
We were so pleased with this home. Everything was first class including all appliances (Bosch) and bath fixtures. We leave on Saturday this week, and would stay for 2 more weeks if we could. John is very attentive to every inquiry. We had one issue with the heater/air conditioner and it was fixed the same day we told him about it. The house is much more spacious than the pictures even look, and the pool and hot tub in the back are great. The house is perfect for entertaining. We would definitely recommend this home, and will probably return in the future. Enjoy!
Wonderful stay in Delray!
We had a wonderful week in Delray -- great weather, lots to do, and a beautiful home to stay in! We were there with both adults and kids and the house layout and space was perfect for everyone. We usually prefer being out and about on vacations, but ended up hanging around the home for the majority of days and even eating in most evenings because of how much we enjoyed the space. Everything was well maintained -- clean and updated -- and the kitchen was top of the line. The outdoor space is beautiful. It feels very private and we spent countless hours by the pool and hot tub, and sat outside frequently to eat. The neighborhood was great for morning exercise, and it is located with easy access to anything you could need, and close proximity to downtown Delray. John Simon was fantastic to work with throughout the whole process, from initial inquiries when we started looking at the home until the end of our stay, we could not have asked for him to be more helpful and responsive.
Everything about our stay exceeded expectation and we hope to go back again soon!
Superb. Highly recommended.
We just spent a week in this lovely property with 2 adult children and 2 grandchildren. All 3 generations loved it. The description of the amenities is completely accurate. The welcoming attitude of management is particularly unique. We received a wealth of useful info about the area and were even connected to a local chef who we used very successfully during the holiday. We highly recommend it.
Ora and Stu
My family was fortunate enough to stay in this beautiful home for the second time. We rented it two years ago and couldn't wait to go back. Exotically decorated, spacious, clean, with top of the line appliances. My teenage kids loved the heated pool and spa. We rented a boat and were able to take advantagw of the dock in the backyard. Spectacular views on the intercoastal. Great location to Atlantic Avenue and beaches. Would highly recommend.
Our family had a wonderful time staying at the house!! It was beautiful, clean, comfortable and more than met our expectations!! Thanks for helping us have a fantastic family vacation at your lovely property.
Activity and Interests
Located north of Boca Raton, this Palm Beach County city is a lively beach town full of galleries, shops, boutiques and restaurants. Delray Beach also attracts visitors with the Delray Beach Tennis Center, the Lake view Golf club, the historic Colony Hotel and the annual Delray Beach Garlic Festival and of course the famous Atlantic Avenue.
Escape to a getaway of luxury and leisure, where the beauty of the beach meets the sophistication of the city.
Discover all of this and beyond your expectations, staying in a luxury intracoastal villa with private spa and pool very close to every highlights.
Just 30 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport and one hour north of Miami, its superb location is ideal whether traveling for business or pleasure.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $543 - $572
Weekly Rate: $3800 - $4500
Monthly Rate: $9500 - $9850
Winter season : November 1st - April 30th ( Rental Tax not included ).
- 4 000 $ / Week - 7 200 $ / 2 Weeks - 8 750 $ / 3 Weeks - 9 850 $ / 4 Weeks.
*Holiday Weeks listed below are 4 500 $ / week :
Christmas - New Year:
*For longer rentals including these weeks, please contact the owner by E.Mail.
Summer season : May 1st - October 31st ( Rental Tax not included ).
- 3 800 $ / week - 7 000 $ / 2 weeks - 8 500 / 3 weeks - 9 500 / 4 weeks
Vacation Rental agreement must be signed to reserve the villa and will be send at your own convenience by fax or E.Mail upon request.
Reservation Deposit : 50 % of the rental fees are required by wire from the sending by E.Mail of the'Booking reservation' form and will be applied toward the final balance at the signature of the 'Rental Agreement' (send by E.Mail) 10 days upon receipt of the first deposit.
Refundable security Deposit : 2500 $
It will be returned within 30 days of departure if no damages.
Payment Policy : Balance of rental fees and security deposit due at the signature of the 'Rental Agreement'
Cancellation policy : No refund less than 90 days prior your arrival, unless re-booked. In this case, 50% of the total fees will be returned.
Payment Options : Wire, Master, Visa, American express, Carte Aurore, Cofinoga, 4 stars.
Rental Rates are subject to change.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedrooms: 2 King beds, 2 full size beds Bathrooms: Toilet, Shower and Jetted Tub Kitchen: * iron & board, coffee maker, grill, lobster pot, spices, toaster, stove top burners, oven, 4 ring stove, hob, coffee grinder, freezer, dishwasher, washer&dryer, icemaker, microwave, refrigerator, cooking utensils Entertainment: * DVD, satellite or cable, video library, stereo, TV, CD, radio Internet access: Wireless broadband with Computer Outside: * Dock boatslip, parking, garage, garden, deck wood Swimming pools, outdoor hot tub, spa/whirlpool. General: * Alarm System, Evaporative Cooling, cold water dispenser, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning, Floorboards, towels provided, linens provided Pets not allowed. Wheelchair inaccessible. No smoking. The housekeeper will come once a week. if you stay only one week, she will come on your check out day.