House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Our luxury 2400 sf Florida holiday home is situated within the quiet friendly neighborhood of Indian Creek, Florida. The community is one of the closet to Disney being all within 5-10 minutes drive. Sea-World, Universal and International Drive attractions only 20-25 minutes away. Within a mile are an abundance of nearby shops and restaurants.
Our contemporary 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home provides state-of-the-art living, comfort and freedom right at the centre of everything that this magical area has to offer.
Our property can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably. The main master bedroom offers a queen size bed, 24' led flat screen TV, garden tub, separate walk in shower and his and her basin/ wc. The master bedroom also has a walk in closet as well as your own private patio doors leading to the pool area.
The second master bedroom also with a queen size bed, 24' led flat screen TV and private ensuite bathroom with tub/overhead shower/vanity sink and wc.
The 3rd bedroom being a Disney themed room and the 4th bedroom being a Super Hero themed room share the third bathroom which also has the tub/overhead shower/vanity sink and wc. This bathroom is in between the twin rooms. There is also a separate door that leads also to the pool area.
The family room is spacious and bright with new hardwood flooring with patio doors leading to the screened pool and spa area with child safety fence. The pool is south facing, permitting all day sun for the sun lovers. There is also a shaded lanai with table and chairs for you to also enjoy the outside but without the sun.
There is a separate dinning area off the family room which is great just for a quick meal or an evening meal.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with all modern appliances/utensils/plates/cups/pots and pans,Tassimo automatic coffee machine and much more. There is also a table and chairs in the nook area.
Separate Laundry room is available. All bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels are provided for your use.
There is a full entertainment centre, with X-box 360 console with games, DVD player, high definition cable TV on a 50' led flat screen, portable radio equipment and fully laid out luxury seating area with a fireplace to maximize the enjoyment of the area.
You also have FREE WIFI, FREE local and unlimited long distance nationwide calling to US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Our Florida home offers a great base to explore Gulf and Atlantic coastal attractions (Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Center, Beaches etc), within an hour drive. The Orlando area offers a wide variety of golfing, fishing and many other recreations.
Sorry our home is strictly NO SMOKING and NO PETS/ANIMALS.
As advertised. So close to Disney.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Maral and Domenic,
It’s been a couple weeks since our stay at your house in Disney. Just wanted to let you know how great it was and we were very happy with our stay. The house was perfect and really convenient to all the parks. Over the years we have tried so many different lodging options and this was one of the best. Thanks!!
B.Pickersgill and Family
5 based on 30 traveler reviews
As advertised. So close to Disney.
Literally less than 10 mins to Animal Kingdom Entrance. What a great spot. More than enough room for 5 adults and 2 kids and still had a bed to spare. Great communication between owners, never any issues. So relaxing to come "home" to after the hustle and bustle of Disney. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
LOVE IT, CLEAN!!! PERFECT
The communication between Maral and us was excellent since I first contacted her. She always answered my questions in a professional and respectful way. Since we arrived at the house we knew it was going to be perfect. The house was so clean, the beds comfortable. All the furniture and appliances were working perfectly. The bathrooms were spotless! The pool was clean and not too deep. My kids enjoyed the pool almost everyday! This house is perfect for family with children (pre-teen) and teenagers and people with disabilities (no stairs) The kitchen is well stocked with plenty cups, plates, utensils, etc. Definitely, when I come back to Florida I will be staying in this house.
A fantastic vacation rental!!!
We were pleasantly surprised upon our arrival at the house. It is very spacious and clean. The kitchen was stocked with everything a person needs to cook/bake. The size of the bedrooms was perfect with plenty of storage to put clothes away so we didn't have to live out of suitcases for 11 days. The pool and hot tub were used on a daily basis and very much enjoyed by all. Best of all - the communication back and forth with Maral and Domenic was easy and prompt - very pleasant people who obviously strive to ensure you don't have anything to worry about while staying at their property!
I highly recommend their services and can't wait for our next vacation! Many thanks to you both for a Christmas we will never forget!
The Barber Family's
Houston Texas & Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Absolutely perfect spot for our family!
We LOVED our stay at this home for our recent Disney vacation! It looks even better in person than it did in pictures. Upon our arrival, the home was spotless. The kitchen was fully stocked with tons of dishes and cooking pots and pans. Everything worked great, no issues with anything. The pool and hot tub were fabulous. We were a family of 7 and had tons of space to spread out. It is super convenient to the parks, as well as to restaurants and shopping. The neighborhood was nice and quiet, and the home is just down the street from the playground. We will absolutely stay here again for our next trip.
Perfect Vacation Home
Great location for a short or long Orlando vacation. The owners communicated often and promptly prior to our stay. The home was very clean and had everything we needed. We highly recommend this house and will definitely stay there again.
My wife and I stayed here for 6 nights and had a great time.
The house is in a great neighborhood that is somewhat secluded from the main route hwy 192 but yet very close to anything you need from target to gas to food.
The house is also really close to Disney and very easy to get around.
The house is very nice with everything you need and plenty of space. The pool is great as well and the screened in area is semi private with the bottom portion of the screened area "smoked glass like" so you cannot really see anyone unless you are standing on the patio.
The house was great and communication with the owner Maral was great as well.
We will be back
Activity and Interests
Theme parks, water-parks, zoo, cinemas, cycling, fishing, sailing, swimming, tennis. Fun park across the street with basket-ball and tennis court.
Surrounded by Top-Class golf courses, miniature golf. Steps away from Smart centres, groceries, shopping, outlet shopping, restaurants such as Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, TGI Friday's. Giordano's Pizzeria to name a few.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 6 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Gas Grill ( no charge)||$0|
Pricing varies by season, please email for a full quote.
Pool/Spa Heat available for $20/day + tax
Cleaning Fee: $100 for stays less than 7 nights
Payment Schedule: Deposit in the amount of $300 required at time of booking. Full payment is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Master Bedroom (Double vanity) with Separate Tub/Shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Master Bedroom #2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single
- Crib available
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Indian Creek House Accommodation and Amenities: Property Type: * House Accommodation Type: * Guests provide their own meals. Self-catering. Floor Area: * 2400 sq. ft. * 1 story Location Type: Rural, sub-division Theme: Family, luxury, tourist attractions General: Double car garage, laundry facilities, air-conditioning, central heating, free local/long distance calling, free internet, free cable tv, linens (blankets, pillows) provided, bath/pool towels provided, high chair available, crib available. Kitchen: Electric stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer with ice maker, coffee maker, espresso maker, Tassimo automatic coffee maker, toaster, kettle, blender, hand mixer, food gurburator. Fully equipped kitchen including: utensils, cutlery, plates & cups, cutting boards, etc. Family Room: Fireplace, ceiling fan, 50 inch LED TV, 360 XBOX with assorted games, DVD player with movies Dining: Dining area, seating for 8 people. Highchair available Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms. Main bathroom is equipped with hand held shower head for washing small children, step stool. All bathrooms are equipped with hair dryers. Number of bedrooms: 4 bedrooms, sleeps a maximum of 8 people (2 master bedrooms with ensuites) 2 bedrooms with queen beds with 24' LED TV's in each, 2 bedrooms with twin beds Crib available Entertainment: CD-Radio, 50' LED TV, cable, dvd with movies, 360 XBOX with assorted games , 24' LED TV's in master bedrooms, assorted board games, cards, books, pool toys Outside: South facing swimming pool with spillover jaquzzi hot tub, lanai/gazebo, pvc patio set with loungers, outdoor ceiling fan, garage. Laundry room: Washer and dryer, ironing board with iron Suitability: Children, family, couples, short/long term renters welcome. Non smoking, pets not allowed