House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8-10 Max, Checkout 11am and Check in 3pm
* Located on the Chechesse river
* Small Quite, Family Neighborhood
* Fully functional kitchen and laundry
* 4 bedroom house (1 King, 2 doubles, 1 Queen),with one foton, one Queen size foldout couch, and one full length couch
* 2 full baths (1 downstairs and 1 upstairs) newly updated
* 2 screened porches
* Covered dock
* Deep water floating dock
* Wooden observation deck with chairs.
Off the beaten path!
About the Owner
Off the beaten path!
We stayed for our son's graduation from MCRD Parris Island. The house is about 20 minutes from the base. It is very easy to get back and forth to the base from the house with a very nice ride. The house itself was very roomy since there were 8 of us and we all came from 3 different states. The kitchen is equip with all the necessities you could need to prepare meals. The screened in porch was great place to sit and chat with family. The view from all rooms is great. My favorite space was the kitchen table with the bay window and enjoyed my coffee there every morning we were there.The kids are all adults and enjoyed the docks to sit and catch up with each other. It is a very homey and comfortable home away from home. The owner is very polite and quick to respond to any needs. I would recommend this house to any staying with multiple family members. I can't wait for the opportunity to go again!!
My November stay was the second time this year. It is like home for me. The spacious house is nestled under a beautiful canopy of very large oak trees. Add the view of the river and you have a wonderful relaxing stay. The house is well taken care of and more than adequately furnished for a vacation home. I stay here for a week at least one time a year and highly recommend it.
Great view, good option for family vacations!
I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely come back. Every bedroom has waterfront view, great AC unit, and a large open kitchen and dining area. Great neighbors.
Great Family Vacation Home
This is a gorgeous home with an outstanding view of the river! It is very spacious with very nice bedrooms. the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook a meal. We enjoy the beautiful screen porch with rocking chairs. The dock is large enough to have at least 2 boats. It also has a covered area for the ones that don't care for the sun. The yard is also shade by trees. We will be staying there again this summer!!
Great Family Vacation Fun
This is an amazing place to take a vacation. The house is very spacious for a large family. The bedrooms are nice. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need. It is kid friendly. The view is absolutely gorgeous with a nice dock and also a covered area to stay out of the sun. It is located in a very nice area. We have rented this house again for July, 2016 ; and will be coming back for years to come!!!
I have stayed here twice once with several couples for a birthday weekend and then last summer for a family vacation. The home was very comfortable for four couples and for our family of 6. There was plenty of room for family time and it has very nice individual porches for personal/quit time. Our son-in-law and grandson loved the dock and verity of fish they caught. Our 2 year old granddaughter loved the screen porch. The kitchen was stocked with nice pots, pans and dishes. The owners were easy to deal with and the neighborhood was friendly and we felt safe. We will be going back next summer.
Activity and Interests
* 10-15 minutes from Beautiful Historic Downtown Beaufort, SC
* 30-45 minutes from Hilton Head Island
* 45 minutes from Savannah
* PGA Heritage Golf Tournament
* Water Festival
* Shrimp Festival
* Historical Landmarks
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Weekly Rate: $1100 - $1100
* $1100 includes taxes
* $250 nonrefundable deposit which will be applied to the total amount
* $200 cleaning deposit upon arrival
* Renter is responisible for any damages
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 1 - Master on main floor Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 - upper level Fold out couch in living room
- Deck / Patio ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * WiFi- Satellite TV * Central Heat and Air * Outside Gas Grill * Stationary and floating dock * Outside deck over marsh * Lights and fresh water on dock * Wahing machine and Dryer * Dishwasher * Separate upright freezer