House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Come enjoy our spacious, clean, and comfortable 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the beautiful Arizona desert. Arizona City is located halfway between Phoenix and Tucson just a few miles off Interstate 10. This quiet location is a great place to relax yet close enough drive to two major cities. There is a small grocery store, dollar store, hardware store, library and a handful of restaurants in Arizona City. Casa Grande is just 5 to 10 minutes away for additional shopping and entertainment options.
About the Owner
Dan grew up in a military family so has lived in cities across the US & some time in Germany before settling in Wichita, Kansas where he met Patty. Now our primary residence is located in the beautiful hills of NW Arkansas.
Great home, very comfortable and the property manager George was fantastic! The perfect place for us to stay with family in the Phoenix area and a son playing baseball in Tucson !! Thank you 😊
We enjoyed the property.
We had a great time. The house was clean and well maintained. The beds were great with the adjustable controls. All the supplies for a home away were plentiful. We were impressed with the amenities that were provided. The only thing lacking was a pool or the access to a nearby pool. The community was safe and neighbors were friendly . Thanks for allowing us to enjoy the beauty of AZ with a home atmosphere.
Excellent Stay, Excellent home, Excellent people to work with.
Sure beats staying at a hotel or motel. Our stay reminded me of a song I used to sing when I was a little boy, " . . .me and my teddy bear, have not worries, have no fears, me and my teddy bear just play and play all day. Everything we wanted or needed in a home away from home was provided by the homeowner and the house we stayed in. The house was neat, clean and everything one could ask for in a vacation home. We did not have to worry about the housing, so we could spend all of our time enjoying our vacation. The homeowner and the Dad that lives next door made the vacation SPECIAL! Have no complaints, just a very much appreciated THANK YOU!
Don't pass this one up.
This house was the best. The owners father lives next door and was very helpful. The house was very comfortable, clean and roomy. Beds were perfect. The overall area is very quiet and a nearby restaurant "Chris's" was excellent. Very close to Casa Grande and two major resorts.
great, comfortable home!
My family had a great stay here. The owners are friendly and personable and easy to contact. The house was fantastic and in great shape with all modern and up to date amenities. Very clean and comfortable. The location was great. Not far from the Casa Grande ruins and about midway between Phoenix abd Tuscon. We are definitely planning on staying here again.
Nicely furnished and comfortable home
Recently my sister, brother in law and I stayed at this residence while assisting our parents with health issues. The home was quite comfortable, well furnished with linens, supplies, dishes etc. We were within walking distance to our parents. Having this opportunity to rent this home, afforded us comfort and ease while in Arizona City. My little dog enjoyed the freedom of an enclosed back yard--no lease needed. We certainly would/will rent this home again.
From the Owner
“Patty's parents were snowbirds in the area for many years so when they decided to buy a home in Arizona City and the house next door came up for sale we jumped at the chance to have a vacation home close by that would be a good investment.”
Activity and Interests
Just a short distance from 18 hole Arizona City Golf Course plus others to choice from throughout the area.
Several great local restaurants included Flashback Diner, Duffers Sports Bar & Grill, and Chris's Diner with many, many, more choices within less than 10 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Weekly Rate: $490 - $490
Monthly Rate: $1650 - $1800
$1,650 per month for stays of 2 months or greater
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Our roomy & comfortable home is big enough but not too big. Arizona City is a very small community with easy access to both Phoenix and Tucson. We love the mountains in the area and the bright starry nights from our front porch.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1440 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, master
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This spacious 1,440 square feet home includes Large Rooms, Central Air and Heat, 2 Car Garage, Large Covered Patio (front & back) w/Patio Swing & grill, All Utilities (electric, water, sewer, trash) 3 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 - 8 Master Bedroom & Bedroom # 2 have King Beds, Bedroom # 3 has Two Double XL Beds, all bedrooms are carpeted with large closets and ceiling fans. All beds are Select Comfort Sleep Number beds which allow you to adjust the mattress firmness to your preference. Master Bath & Hall Bath include Vanity, Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower Living Room - Vaulted Ceiling and Ceiling Fan with Comfortable Seating for 6+ people, 40' LCD TV with Direct TV and DVD player plus wireless internet access Dining Room - Large Dining Table with seating for 8 people, Ceiling Fan, Sliding Patio Door Kitchen - Large Galley with ceramic tile flooring includes Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishware, Cooking Utensils Laundry - Washer, Dryer, Iron & Board, with all Linens provided Non-Smoking only, Children welcome, Small pets considered