House, 4 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, 13 Sleeps
Beautiful single family residence with stunning city and garden views from the upstairs bedrooms! This exquisite home sits on 1/3 of an acre in the heart of downtown Ensenada. Master suites on the first and second levels, incredible views, master bedroom balcony, Air Conditioning in all upstairs bedrooms, hardwood floors, private pool, wine cellar, bar, laundry room, covered outdoor area, swing set, 5 baths, even though water outages are uncommon in downtown, there is a backup pressurized water system (large tank and pump) in case of low water pressure from the city, and so much more. This home is close to everything. Just a few minutes to supermarkets, restaurants, shopping, etc. This home sits on a very large lot and is full of privacy for its occupants!!!
*Please note this is a very large single family home. The pictures you see are of the house itself, private gardens and private swimming pool (they are not shared with anybody else). This is not an apartment building.
Great rentals for a weekend
About the Owner
Great rentals for a weekend
Had a girls getaway and stayed for a three day weekend, 11 of us and we all fit comfortably. Alot of space, huge backyard. Zenaida was great with responses to questions. Stores and downtown Ensenada were literally minutes away. I would definitely recommend this property to others.
Relaxing and Awesome time!
I was looking at places to stay and had called a couple of other places before, but when we saw the pictures to the home it fit perfectly! There was 15 of us staying there and everyone enjoyed their stay from kids to adults. Zenaida was super patient and understanding when we had questions about the house. Everything worked it wasnt like all run down. Although it was too cold to get in the pool it was nice to be oustide :) Theres a market on the corner that is walking distance, and the neighborhood is pleasant and quiet. The beach was like a 10 min drive so everything is fairly close by. I had a relaxing time before I had to come back to reality and will definetly be returning in the future. I highly recommend this property, and you can also bring your own food to cook if youre not looking to overspend which is what we did :)
Huge home in a great neighborhood
From start to finish Zenaida was so nice! The home was centrally located and in a really great neighborhood. The house was spacious and had everything we needed. Loved the extra space in the yard and the big gated driveway. There is a Calimax just a few blocks away and also around the block Maria Luisa, a great specialty grocery store. Our family lives in Ensenada and this was the first time in 20 years we have rented and will definitely love to stay at Casa Obregon again!
Great location and beautiful home!
I recently stayed at Casa Obregon and loved it. We rented the house to celebrate my birthday as a little retreat from San Diego. It's an easy drive from San Diego; took us a little less than 2 hours to get there. The location is perfect. It's about a mile away from all the restaurants and bars in downtown. We felt very safe the entire time we were there. We had two cars locked in the driveway the entire time and never had an issue. Jesus and Zenaida answered all of our questions and were great hosts. They were very trustworthy and helpful the entire time. We had 10 people and everyone slept very comfortably and we even had a room to spare. I would highly recommend this house for anyone wanting to visit Ensenada. You won't be sorry!
Visited Ensenada with extended family, including young children. The house was spacious, with plenty of outdoor appeal for the children. The inside is spacious, with a great common area, kitchen, and bedrooms/bathrooms enough for privacy.
We felt very safe in this house and area of town. It is walking distance to good groceries, ATMs, and easy to find on a drive from San Diego. I would highly recommend this house. The owners are very trustworthy and helpful...was a pleasure to interact with them.
Absolutely LOVED this rental!!!
We absolutely loved our stay at Casa Obregon; the pictures truly do not do this rental justice as it is a very big house with a lot of space. We arrived with 12 people and everyone had a bed and then some. The inside of the house is stunning with updated furniture and fixtures. The bathrooms were all extremely clean with hot running water and beautifully designed. There is a small but well-built playground in the back along with a nice-sized patio with propane grills and seating. Although we didn't use the pool much (as we were at the beach), it was clean and beautiful. Finally, it was safe! The front gate is locked and an alarm system in the home works great. Any questions we had about the rental were promptly answered by the owners. If you want a safe, clean, and classy place to stay in Ensenada, stay at Casa Obregon. You will NOT be disappointed and we are already planning our next stay!
Activity and Interests
- Fish Market
- Bars and Clubs
- 30-40 minute drive to the Wine Route
- 30-40 minute drive to “La Bufadora” (blowhole).
- Fishing and water sports.
- And so much more…
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 12 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $350
Weekly Rate: $2100 -$2450
- $350 per night
- $2100 to $2450 per week
- $15 dollars per additional person per night
- 50% deposit at booking
- Cleaning fee $50
- $300 Refundable security deposit.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 5 - toilet, shower, Urinal
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Fully furnished. 3 levels, 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom house. Main floor: - Kitchen fully equipped (microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, etc.) - Dining Room - Living Room w/ fireplace - Master bedroom suite with on suite bathroom, 2 full size beds and wardrobe. - Guest bedroom with Queen size bed. - Beautiful garden and pool views from bedrooms. - Guest bathroom. - Laundry Room. 2ndFloor: - Beautiful garden and city views from all rooms. - Large master suite with on suite bathroom, balcony and king size bed , AC. - Guest Bedroom with Queen size bed, AC. - Guest bathroom. - Very large Library/TV Room w/ fireplace, convertible Futon to full size bed, AC. Basement: - Wine cellar - Bar (with access to the pool area). Outdoor: - Beautiful garden and fruit trees. - Swimming pool. - Swing set play area. - Covered BBQ Grill area. - Tables and chairs. - Guest Bathroom. - Gated parking for up to 3 cars. (additional curb side parking available). The home is equipped with cable TV, DVD player, stereo, CD player, wireless internet, kids toys, movies, swimming pool toys. Linens, extra blankets, pillows, 2 inflatable queen beds for additional sleeping are provided. Note: sleeps up to 12 on beds and convertible futon, and up to 14 if using the inflatable mattress that is included