Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Newly redecorated and repainted non-smoking upper unit with a view of the pond.
Lanai facing south with a view of sunset. Relaxing furniture provided. Living room and dining room attached.
Tiled floors throughout for comfortable living and easy cleaning.
One car garage with remote control.
Free Wifi and cable , DVD and huge flat screen TV. Fully equipped kitchen.
Washing machine, dryer, hairdryer and more as an example for electrician equipment.
Brand new A/C with heating pump and washing machine.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Located just south of the Greater Tampa Bay, Bradenton is the seat of Manatee County and a fabulous place to explore the arts, historical attractions, have fun in the sun on the numerous beaches in the area and spend an evening dining out or having a drink with friends in one of the many restaurants or pubs on downtown’s historic Old Main Street.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly Rate: $1500-3300
January through March 2017... $3,300.00/month
April, May 2017 ... $1,800/month
June through September 2017... $1,300.00/month
October through December 2017...$1,800.00/month
All prices subject to taxes. State Tax....6.5%. Local tax....5%.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Free golf included during your stay with $200.00 member/ family transfer fee, you only pay cart or walk fees. Unlimited free range balls. With transfered membership guests can use the private TARA Golf and Country Club facilities as regular members, check website. Many shops and restaurants on I-75, just 1 mile away.