Cottage, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Single story cottage on the waters edge. Property is secluded on natural and level grounds located mid way between Penn Yan and Hammondsport on the East Side.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
In the heart of wine country. Numerous choices of wine tours/tastings. Close to wide range of shopping for antiques, novelities, food etc. Forty minutes from Corning Museum of Glass.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable Cleaning Fee||$100|
Nightly Rate: $290 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1960 - $2800
Monthly Rate: $6500 - $10000
Off season rates before 6/27/15 and after 9/7/15. Two night minimum for off season times.
Off season rate per week $2030.
Off season rate per night (two night minimum) $290
Summer season rate per week $2800.
4% Yates County Lodging Tax needs to be added on total.
50% deposit. Balance due upon arrival.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets considered
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Four bedrooms, two baths, fully furnished kitchen with cathedral ceiling and common dining room, living room. Two sets of bedding for each bed. Washer/dryer and dishwasher included. Cable TV with free wireless internet. Gas grill. Over 100 feet of natural beach for bonfires and water access. Permanent dock. Use of paddle boat, canoe, kayak and Sunfish sailboat. Ample parking near cottage. Ability to launch boats on the property.