House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths/ Price Range: $140 - $390 /night & $800 - $2700 /week
INSTANT QUOTES ARE NOT ACCURATE on this site ! See rates below/ above for accuracy ~
Unfortunately, our property is unavailable for partial weeks (weekends) during the PRIME rental season ~ June to September. We can only offer Saturday to Saturday WEEKLY rentals.
We are NOT partial to renting to High school seniors, however, we may CONSIDER renting to a group of 8 girls ONLY !!
Gather your family and friends for a marvelous beach vacation. A charming, architectural gem located on the Bay side in Ocean City, Maryland awaits you and your family.
This single family home, downtown on quiet 15th Street, features 3 bedrooms, den and 2 baths...plus an enclosed porch that can be heated or cooled for your convenience. Steps to the beach, bay and the beautiful Ocean City boardwalk.
This quaint home has fabulous ceramic tiled floors in both bathrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a whirlpool tub, double sinks and separate shower. The home has wall-to-wall carpet, designer furnishings, central air, gas fireplace in living room and den, internet access, cable, 47 inch TV in living room, TVs in all bedrooms and 2 DVD players, washer/dryer in separate laundry room, big, updated bathrooms, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and a center work island.
The quiet, private enclosed porch is a perfect place to relax with your morning coffee or wind down after a fun filled day at the beach.
This cozy home will accommodate up to 8 people. A two-car driveway is also featured.
To find availability... PLEASE check our availability calendar.
Unfortunately, our property is unavailable for partial weeks during the PRIME rental season. (June to September) We can only offer Saturday to Saturday, weekly rentals.
Sorry, but we prefer NOT to rent to high school seniors, or college grads especially during the month of JUNE !
***** Rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Call for accuracy ! ******
Price Range: $140 - $390 /night & $800 - $2700 /week
Please see 'Actual information about rates' below. We normally offer Saturday to Saturday rentals ~ And weekly rentals during the 'Prime Rental Season' ~ While rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Just call Sabrina and she'll try to work with you ~
Rental Rates: 2017 ~ 310 15th St
Months Weekly Daily
JAN 1 April 30 $800 $140
MAY 1 May -20 $950 $200
Memorial week $2,500 $350
JUNE 1-June 30 $2,860 $390
July 1-Aug -06 $2,600 $380
Aug 07- Aug-19 $2,500 $370
Aug 20-Aug 30 $2,300 $350
Sept 1-Sept 17 $2,100 $310
Sept 18-Sept 30 $1,500 $200
Oct 1- Oct 30 $900 $150
Nov 1-Nov-30 $800 $140
Dec 1-Dec 30 $800 $140
We do offer mini weeks ~ off season ~
Thank you for your interest.
To register for the house contact the owner Sabrina Webber for ALL confirmations and leases.
Top 10+ things you should do when you get to OC.
1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night, the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and so much more.
2) Indulge in our culinary delights. Ocean City restaurants serve up fresh seafood, boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the Mid-Atlantic
3) Catch the sun's ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the bay as the sun sinks down along the western side of the island. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for.
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland's colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Check out Assateague's wild ponies. The famous ponies are just nine miles from Ocean City, along with nature trails, deer, foxes and thousands of birds.
6) Do some serious shopping. Hit our outlets, the boardwalk, Gold Coast Mall, boutiques or do some antiquing in nearby Snow Hill and Berlin.
7) Enjoy our nights of free family fun. In the summer there is a free family event every day of the week. Some of the events include:
Sundaes in the Park with free concert, fireworks and ice cream for a small fee at Northside Park.
Concerts on the Beach every Wednesday evening.
Free Movies Under the Stars Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Family Beach Olympics on Tuesday evenings.
Sunset Park Party Nights every Thursday.
Laser Light Shows on Sundays.
Fireworks on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Learn more about free family events and start planning your vacation.
8) Explore the beauty of Northside Park. This 58-acre complex is Ocean City's largest and most popular park facility. Play your favorite sport on our softball, baseball or soccer fields. Or pack a lunch, grab your family and enjoy some quality time at one of our lovely picnic sites. Northside Park is also home to playgrounds, a gazebo and walking paths.
9) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if miniature golf is more your speed, you will find a number of fun courses in town.
10) Plan your return trip to Ocean City ASAP. There's so much to do, you'll never fit it all into one visit. So scope out what you'd like to try on your next Ocean City vacation, and make your reservations now!
REMEMBER ~ Rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Call for accuracy !
Best place to stay in Ocean City!
About the Owner
(9 traveler reviews)
Best place to stay in Ocean City!
Had a blast in Ocean City this year. Owner had great communication and was easily reachable. House was very spacious and clean. Would stay here again in a heart beat. Has a cozy touch to the house so it feels like you are right at home. Will definitely be back!
What a wonderful house
I have been going to OC for 30 years. This has been my favorite stay so far. The house is clean, spacious and comfortable. My favorite part was having coffee in the screened room in the morning watching some TV. Love Sabrina and her brother...great people great stay!!! -Matt and Kim S.
Great place to stay.
My family had a wonderful time on vacation. This vacation home was perfect for us. There was more then enough room for my 4 daughters, 5 grandchildren and myself. Just a short walk to the beach, CVS, restaurants, red box movie rental, crab house and much more. Will be renting again. Thank you Sabrina, you're GREAT...
had a wonderful time
The whole family had a great time. With so much to do in the area we were out and about most of the time. The house was great. Plenty of space. We spent most of the time in the sun porch. Great house for the dog. We were able to walk her to a fenced in field down the street everyday for a run.
I love this house!! This will be my third year (2014) renting and I think I've started a new tradition. Beautiful home close to EVERYTHING.
Sabrina and her Dad awe awesome!! Love you guys!! xoxo
clean and spacious
What a great house! We always stayed in a motel but this time 11 people went so we needed more room. This place was so comfortable and clean. The kitchen had everything you need to make meals so that saves on expense of eating out all the time. The beach is within walking distance. We walked the boardwalk to amusement park in the evening which was a nice walk, but the bus is only $1.00 if you don't want to walk that far. We hope to rent it again next year. THANK YOU SABRINA!!!!!
Activity and Interests
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
RATES MAY VARY ! call
Nightly Rate: $140 - $390
Weekly Rate: $800 - $2700
Weekly Rental Rates
JAN 1 April 30 ~ $800
MAY 1 May 20 ~ $950
Memorial week ~ $2,500
JUNE 1- June 30 ~ $2,700
July 1- Aug -06 ~ $2,600
Aug 07- Aug-19 ~ $2,500
Aug 20- Aug 30 ~ $2,300
Sept 1-Sept 17 ~ $2,100
Sept 18-Sept 30 ~ $1,500
Oct 1-Oct 30 ~ $900
Nov 1 - Dec 31 ~ $800
RATES VARY SEASONALLY ! Call for accurate fee's ~
We require an initial good faith deposit with all leases and installment can be made over the months to come prior to actual check-in.
Please have all rental fees to owners at lease one / two weeks prior to rental check-in.
Security deposits can be mailed in the week prior to check-in.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double
- The den has a futon ~ The living room has 2 sleep sofa's ~
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Ocean City Maryland - what a great, unique vacation beach resort! The weather in Ocean City is warm and inviting, the ocean and sandy beaches await your perfect vacation. The famous Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk buzzes with activity and the entertainment is unsurpassed. Come take a tour of Ocean City, Maryland and see why it has long been called 'The East Coast's Number One Family Resort.' Rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Additional Rental Features Must bring bed linens and towels. Only 'well trained' small dogs may be allowed, with a pet deposit. Mandatory REFUNDABLE security deposits and pet deposit required for DOGS. Bedding Arrangement 1 king, 1 queen, 2 full, 2 sleep sofas, futon