Fully furnished 3 bedrooms, 2 bath single story house with spectacular views overlooking the mountains. Minutes from Laughlin Casinos, shopping, restaurants, Colorado River, and Lake Mohave. This house is located on a quiet street on a cul-de-sac. Kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking and eating essentials. Kitchen has bar with stools to sit 3. Sitting area has fireplace with sofa, TV & DVD. Formal dining room to sit 6. Living room has futon and sofa sleeper for additional sleeping. The house has central air-conditioning and heating unit. Master bedroom has king size bed, dresser, ceiling fan, TV and master bath with shower. 2nd bedroom has queen size bed, dresser, and ceiling fan. 3rd bedroom has queen size bed, dresser, ceiling fan, bonus room has TV with playstation console with games. All bedrooms have large closets and carpet.
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, sleeps 8
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 12, 2019
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
The house was perfect for our annual family trip to the lake. Close enough to go enjoy some gambling but far enough to enjoy the beautiful sky full of stars at night withought the hustle and bustle. The house is clean and spacious and met all of our needs.
* Casinos across the river in Laughlin
* Golf Course nearby
* Off road riding
* Shopping mall and outlets
* Movie theaters , bowling, arcade (Riverside casino)
* Davis Camp
* Las Vegas (75 minutes drive)
* Lake Havasu and London Bridge (1 hour drive)
* Lake Mead
* Grand Canyon Skywalk (2 1/2 hour drive)
* Route 66 and historic Oatman (30 minutes away)
* Katherine Landing (10 minutes away)
* Jetski rentals
* ATV rentals
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* $100 - $150 Cleaning fee (non-refundable) * $500-$1,000 Security deposit (refundable if no cancellation or damages). * 1 night deposit due at booking Vacation rental rates: *Holidays & Special Events $225.00/per night (3 night minimum) * $175/per night (Sunday-Thursday) Oct. - Apr. (2 night minimum) * $175/per night (Friday-Saturday) Oct. - Apr. (2 night minimum) * $175/per night (Sunday-Thursday) May-Sept. (2 night minimum) * $199/per night (Friday-Saturday) May- Sept. (2 night minimum) *Holiday and Special events include: River Run, Spring Break(including the week before and after Easter), Memorial Day, July 4th, Regatta, Labor Day, Thanksgiving , and the week of Christmas to New Year's day. * * Discounted rates for weekly stays.