Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 3 Sleeps
Newly Renovated, GROUND FLOOR UNIT. Fully Furnished, air conditioned, Non-Smoking, One Bedroom Unit. Private beach access, large swimming pool and dock. Located on secluded, white sand Sunset Beach.
Enjoy and relax on the beach where dolphins swim and the sunsets are fabulous. Swim in the pool and enjoy the lounge chairs and tiki huts. Or, fish off the dock and barb-b-que on one of the available grills.
Only a short walk to restraunts and nightlife or a short drive to shopping and other area attractions. There is also a trolley service availble between Clearwater Beach and historic Pass-a-Grille.
Great place to stay very clean and comfortable
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Jim and Cheryl,
We had another wonderfull stay this winter. We look forward to next year.
(4 traveler reviews)
Great place to stay very clean and comfortable
My husband and I stayed here for a week and had a wonderful time. The condo was very clean and comfortable, it had everything we need. Beach is beautiful, and a great location you can walk to restaurants and bars.
We have stayed her a couple of times and will be coming back! Beautifully kept, all the comforts of home, private beach access just steps away, grwat pool and we loved fishing off the the dock and seeing manatee!
My Mom, sister, and I really enjoyed this beach paradise. We were at the beach for a week to celebrate my sister's 60th birthday. I enjoyed my morning coffee at the dock area--it was so serene! We walked across the street for our walks along the beach and cool ocean breeze and relaxed at the pool. For our birthday celebration we went to Salt Rock Grill for dinner and the Blue Parrot for great musical entertainment--it's a fun place! We also had a great dinner at Sea Hag's and delicious dogs and BLT's at Caddy's on the beach--another favorite place. We also had a great breakfast at the Frog Pond. Jimmie's Free Local Beach Rides provides great transportation along the beach--it's free and deserves a good tip--it sure beats the beach bus! Thank you Jim and Cheryl for your hospitality and the use of your clean and cozy condo! We hope to get back again soon!
We had a wonderful stay at this location. Actually, my girlfriend and I got engaged while on the trip. It was a perfect setting. It was quiet, family friendly, and especially for our needs, romantic. At the same time, if you want a little more excitement, it's walking distance away. There are 2 great bar/restaraunts within a couple of blocks that will fill that need. I also have to say we enjoyed a little nicer dinner at Sea Hags which is about a mile walk from the condo. Cheryl, Jim, thanks for going the extra mile with providing a new blender for our poolside daquires and we look forward to returning. Thanks.
Activity and Interests
* 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
* 4 miles to John's Pass with Gourmet restrauants, shopping, deep sea fishing and watercraft rentals.
* 10 minutes to St Petersburg where you can find the Pier, Museums and concert venues.
* 15 minutes to Clearwater Marine Aquarium where you can see, Winter, from the movie
A Dolphin's Tale.
* 30 minutes or less away form major sporting venues such as:
Rays baseball at Tropicana Filed
Buccaneer football at Raymond James Stadium
Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey at the Tampabay Times Forum
Yankees Baseball Spring Training at Stienbrenner Field
Horse Racing at Tampabay Downs track
* 30 minutes to Tampa with Busch Gardens, Lowery Park Zoo and the Florida Aquarium.
* 90 minutes to Orlando where Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World and other major attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Credit Cards accepted
***Checks may be accepted per owner discretion***
All Rates are subject to a 13% Florida Tax Rate and a $60 cleaning fee.
Premium Rates for Holiday Weeks / Special Events, (Contact Owners).
No Smoking/No Pets
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Large bedroom with queen size bed, cable TV, celing fan and full closet. Living area with LCD FLat Screen TV, Queen Size Sofa Bed,Swivel Rocker Recliner and Celing Fan. Full kitchen with stove, full size refridgerator, above range microwave, coffee maker, dishes, cookware and utencils. Full bathroom with handrails and built in seat in shower. Linens and towles are supplied. On-site laundry rooms. Swimming pool, fishing dock, picnic tables, bar-b-que grills.