How would you like to have all the benefits of a cottage in the village but yet be nestled in the woods a mere 1.2 miles away for a true nature experience?
This cottage has it all! It’s tastefully decorated, updated with an open floor plan complete with 3 full baths and 3 bedrooms and a detached garage for all your toys and vehicles. It has everything you need to make it a memorable, great value vacation that you’ll want to return to year after year.
• Chalet-style cottage – 2 story with wood floors throughout.
• Master Bedroom on main floor with King bed, private bath and it’s own private deck.
• Large great room/living room with plenty of seating. Cable TV, DVD/VHS, CD player.
Game table, small stocked library with books and VHS and DVD’s to satisfy the whole family’s tastes. Complete with wood stove (not for use in the summer months).
• Fully equipped kitchen stocked with dinnerware, microwave, dish washer, pots and pans, blender, coffee pot and coffee grinder.
• Sunny, separate dining room to enjoy your home-cooked meals.
• Laundry room conveniently located off kitchen to wash throughout the week if so desired.
• Upstairs: 2 Bedrooms-one full , 1 with a full bed and two twins (can be moved together to make a king, if desired). Spacious full bath in between both bedrooms.
• Large screened-in porch fully furnished with table and chairs, TV/DVD player and hammock for those lazy afternoons away from the crowds downtown.
• Paddle fans in every room including the large,screened porch overlooking concrete pad with fire pit and Adirondack chairs to star gaze and roast marshmallows at night.
• Detached, oversized 2-car garage for securing your valuable bikes, kayaks, and many toys.
Added features: WI-FI, pet friendly (with pre-approval, 25lb max. $100, please..no puppies!), dog run
This was the nicest cottage we have ever stayed in. The owners thought of everything to make your stay comfortable. It was beautifully decorated with original oil paintings on the walls to look as well as nature all around you. They even had a volleyball court, horseshoe pit, badminton court and a child's sandbox! We lacked for nothing and it was spotless! As if that wasn't enough, it was 1.2 miles from downtown Pentwater, a charming little quaint village on the water off of Lk Michigan. We had a ball! Highly recommend.