Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
* Direct Ocean from 6th floor, southeast corner unit. 1370 sq ft. of spacious living. Walk into the condo and in just a few short steps... an awesome view of the ocean!!
* 3 spacious bedrooms each with ocean view. 2 balconies-- access from 2 of the 3 bedrooms and living room. Fully furnished, fully equipped and ready for occupancy! Full size washer and dryer, 3 TV's , Wii & DVD, cable, beach chairs, towels & fishing gear.
* Great place to gather with family & friends.
* The Buccaneer Condo is very well maintained and clean w/elevator.
* Sorry ... no weekly rentals, pets or smoking.
About the Owner
About jim jenkins
We live in the mid-west, so getting away to the beach is a great vacation!
Why jim jenkins chose Satellite Beach
When looking for a condo... this one was the nicest and the WOW factor views of the ocean were a sure sale for us.
What makes this condo unique
It is with in walking distance to: shops, cinema & restuarants. Home town feeling when you walk into the local cafe'.
(1 traveler reviews)
We just stayed at this condo and had a wonderful experience! Great ocean views (6th floor condo), right on the water. Beautiful swimming pool, just a few steps to the ocean. The property is well maintained and very clean, and 3 bedrooms is a bonus. Good size unit, with two bathrooms. The condo had everything we needed, from pots and pans, to beach towels. Great restaurants in the area, as well as a Walgreen's and movie theatre within walking distance. The owners were wonderful to work with. Will be back!
From the Owner
“When looking for a condo... this one was the nicest and the WOW factor views of the ocean were a sure sale for us.”
Activity and Interests
* Satellite Beach a paradise get-a-way!
* 10 minutes from Cocoa Beach and Melbourne Beach.
* You can find casual to upscale dining and shopping.
* Kennedy Space Center- Atlantis coming summer of 2013!
* Port Canaveral- cruise ships, Cape Canaveral Lighthouse & USAF Missile Museum.
* Chartered Deep Sea Fishing excursions
* Local shopping- Famous Ron Jons, Historic downtown Melbourne.
* Brevard Zoo
* Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
* Take short 60 minute drive to Orlando to Disney Parks and other attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Application Fee||$85 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$125 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
HOA only allows monthly rentals
Winter Season rate = $2800 per month (January - April)
Off season rate = $2400 per month (May - December)
* A security deposit is required
* 11% taxes
* Application fee
Please check calendar for availability.
Payment will be sent to our property management company.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“It is with in walking distance to: shops, cinema & restuarants. Home town feeling when you walk into the local cafe'.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1370 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2 OF THE 3 BEDROOMS HAS A BALCONY. ALL HAVE OCEAN VIEWS.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Just a few steps away from the ocean! * Lounge by the heated pool & grill out. * Clubhouse, restrooms and sauna right by the pool. Hear and see the ocean right next to you... AWESOME! * This place is not like the over crowded resorts and hotels where you have to get to the beach or pool early to get a place... this place is truely relaxing! * Go for long walks or jogs on the beach while looking for sea shells and watching for dolphins. * Watch the sunrise and sunset from the privacy of your own 2 balconies! * Tennis courts, fishing, boogie boards, surfing and sun-bathing.