California dreamin' will become a reality at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in Lake Arrowhead. Designed to impress, this 1,360-square-foot cabin sleeps 6 and boasts a private hot tub surrounded by towering pines. Provided lake passes allow easy access to the sapphire-blue waters a short walk from this home beyond the meandering South Shore Trail. The Village shops, paddle boat tours, cafes, and restaurants are just a 5-minute drive away from this immaculate cabin!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
There's no better way to experience California's scenic forest terrain than from this home's private hot tub perfectly nestled on its own deck. Spend afternoons or evenings under the stars relaxing with loved ones!
Stunning wood-paneled vaulted ceilings frame the interior of this cabin, while hardwood floors lead you to the living room. Truly the focal point of the area, the stone wood-burning fireplace is the ideal place to cozy up with a new novel.
With the grocery store just a 5-minute walk away, home-cooked meals will be a breeze! Organize your newly-bought ingredients on the spacious counter in the fully equipped kitchen to begin preparing a tasty feast.
Fresh meals bring everyone together for friendly unification at the wood dining table featuring combination bench seating. Head into The Village 5 minutes away to indulge in a sweet treat from Rocky Mountain Chocolates!
Each of the 3 bedrooms are professionally furnished with lodge-themed decor that enhance a cozy mountain ambiance. Rest up for another day trekking the trails or out on the lake!
Located within the Arrowhead Woods Community, this cabin is a perfect home base for all of your San Bernardino Mountain pursuits. Stroll down the street to reach the lake or trek along the South Shore Trail on Village Bay.
This cabin offers coveted lake rights, so take the kids down to the beach or use the club passes for a relaxing afternoon along the shore. Bring the provided fishing gear along to have a chance at catching that trophy trout!
Travelers of all ages are sure to enjoy a tour of the lake on the Arrowhead Queen Paddle Boat - so head 5 minutes into The Village to reserve your spot! Shop for new sunglasses or other outdoor apparel before the tour at Pendleton Outlet or Tervis Store.
Lake Arrowhead Country Club is just a 15-minute drive away, so while golfers boost their putting skills, museum-goers can learn about the area at The Mountain History Museum a few minutes from the fairway!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck with hot tub, furnished balcony, gas grill, gas & wood-burning fireplaces, 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, Xbox console, free WiFi, fishing gear, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Arrowhead Lake Association amenities include access to the lake, beaches, and Tavern Bay Beach Club and Burnt Mill Beach Club as part of the lake rights membership
- One-of-a-kind Lake Arrowhead location in Arrowhead Community - Access to the lake across the street, within walking distance to the South Shore Trail & Boman Conference Center, 5 minutes from the Village and other lakeside attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Bernardino International Airport, 1601 E 3rd St #100, San Bernardino, CA 92408 (25 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- There is a strict 6 person maximum occupancy, if more than 6 people are found to be in residence, a $100 per person charge will be applied
- Please note that this property does not have air conditioning
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in