Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
Effortless vacation, with everything at your fingertips: Pools, Golf, Shopping, Dining, Endless Activities, and Unlimited Fun.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
* King-sized Bed and small TV in Master Bedroom
* Queen-sized bed in second bedroom
* Linens and extra blankets/pillows
* Dining room seats 6
* Screened Lanai for bug-free lounging
* High-walled private patio for entertaining, sunning and grilling
* 1+1/2 car garage with a screen enclosure
Golf Cart included; the best way to get around The Villages (2 seats)
Large Flat Screen, Prism TV, with hundreds of digital channels, Pay Per View and Video On Demand, high-speed wifi and unlimited local calls (US and its territories)
Non-smoking, fully furnished to pamper you; don't bring a thing except your clothes, toothbrush and other personal essentials.
Great villa and great location
About the Owner
About Shatay Trigere
We live in Western Massachusetts (Florence, MA) and moved there from Chicago. We have 2 little girls (preschoolers) and a labrador. We purchased this property in The Villages, FL so we can spend time with the grandparents during school vacations. They live 5 minutes from us in the same Village of Rio Grande! We are so fortunate to have found our sweet villa Balboa and we continue to find ways to improve the place year after year. We love having repeat renters so we can get to know you as we all share this wonderful home in the super fun and sunny Villages, Florida.
Shatay Trigere purchased this villa in 2012
Why Shatay Trigere chose The Villages
We love the privacy and ease of maintenance of the courtyard villas. The high courtyard walls make for a very private experience when you are grilling, sunning or relaxing outside. It is very close to our parents, the pool, the Spanish Spring and Sumter Landing stores, Target and more.. making it an easy golf ride to pick up something forgotten or go from hot to happy in the Family pool nearby.
What makes this villa unique
Having a golf cart at your beck and call is critical in The Villages, best way to get around. There is a grill and outdoor seating and lounging available. We got two very comfy lounging chairs across from the flat screen TV that make movie watching at home super fun. Having our parents nearby makes it easier if you need anything from directions or recommendations to attendance to things in the house. Basic golfing is included with your Village passes and the countless recreation centers offer tons of activities if you like to stay active. Very relaxing, never boring.
(3 traveler reviews)
Great villa and great location
We spent January in this villa which was clean as a whistle and comfortably furnished. The small kitchen was well equipped with pots, pans, utensils, crock pot, coffee pot, etc. The patio and screened porch were nice outdoor spaces. Shopping and entertainment are close by in Spanish Springs. Golf courses abound. The well maintained golf car was convenient for driving to all these places. The helpful owners left a map of the area, detailed instructions as to obtaining club passes, etc. and a local phone number to contact for help or more information. We enjoyed our winter getaway.
Very nice Villa, everything you need for an enjoyable stay. Very clean and well presented by the owners. Stayed for a month in November and found restaurants and shops only five minutes away by golf buggie. Plenty of golf close by. Would highly recommend this Villa to people.
we stayed here Jan & Feb 2013
We stayed here January and February 2013. The owners made every attempt to make our stay enjoyable. The home was immaculate! The kitchen was well equipped even having a dutch oven and crockpot. The home was spacious, bright, and the tile floors made it easy to keep clean. We used the lanai a lot as well as the grill. Location is closed to golf courses, pool, rec center, shopping and squares. Having use of the golf cart made it even more enjoyable. We'll be back!
From the Owner
“We love the privacy and ease of maintenance of the courtyard villas. The high courtyard walls make for a very private experience when you are grilling, sunning or relaxing outside. It is very close to our parents, the pool, the Spanish Spring and Sumter Landing stores, Target and more.. making it an easy golf ride to pick up something forgotten or go from hot to happy in the Family pool nearby.”
Activity and Interests
Village insiders will tell you that 1313 Balboa Court is nestled in a PRIME location:
* 5-minute golf-cart ride to Spanish Springs Town Square and 10-minute ride to Market Square in Lake Sumter Landing for shopping, dining, dancing and movie theaters
* 7 minute walk to Rio Grand Family Pool
* 5-minute golf-cart ride to Chula Vista Rec Center & Pool (open till 11pm)
* 10-minute golf-cart ride to Grocery - Winn Dixie and Publix
* Nearby shopping: Target, Bath & Body, CVS, Payless Shoes, TJ Maxx, Ace Hardware, Belk, and several mini-mall areas.
About The Villages:
In The Villages, you'll discover two bustling downtown destinations for full-on-fun all yearlong: Spanish Springs Town Square and Lake Sumter Landing Market Square. These old fashion style squares will make you feel welcome with the notions of a simpler, more enjoyable way of life.
Meander along the quaint streets, shop at the wide variety of specialty stores, go for a quick bite at a local deli or fine dining to satisfy many palates, take in a movie or meet local folks over drinks at the local bars. When the sun goes down, the fun comes up with free entertainment every night of the year. Dance in the square or people watch to your hearts’ content. It’s healthy, happy, friendly living in The Villages.
The Villages Executive Golf Trail consists currently of 29 (and growing yearly) nine-hole courses and 10 championship level courses unique to The Villages. Each course has something to offer to all levels of golfers.
Relax in one of the 15 pools and then head down to the town square for live music, dancing and happy hour every night. Dine in one of the seven country club restaurants (fine dining or casual) or one of the great restaurants on Town Square. Some recommendations would be: TooJays, Cattle Baron Club, El Santiago Club and Cane Garden.
After dinner take in a movie or head over to Katie Belle's for some late night live entertainment and dancing. The Villages is a 55+ adult community. For more information and great photos check out The Villages website.
Activities (on site or nearby): Biking, Golf, Tennis, Racquetball, Basketball, Fitness Center, Shuffleboard, Bowling, Horseshoes, Miniature golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating. For an additional one-time fee of $50 (Village ID per person) you get free use of the heated pools, country clubs, recreation centers & 9-hole executive golf courses. There are also 18-hole and 27-hole FSGA rated championship golf courses available to residents at a very low resident rate.
Additional Area Attractions:
The Orlando theme Parks, Disneyworld, Sea World, MGM and Universal Studios, NASA’s Cape Kennedy Space Centre, Busch Gardens, Silver Springs, Atlantic and Gulf coast beaches.
Additional information about rental rates
|2 Villages guest passes||$50|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Includes: Golf Cart, Direct TV, high speed internet, telephone with unlimited local (USA only), and lawn service, all utilities and trash pickup. $50 fee for max 2 Villages ID's (access to all of The Villages amenities). Check in 3pm 1st day of rental. Check out 10am last day of rental. No pets please. Please inform owner of guests beyond 2 adults, additional fees apply.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Having a golf cart at your beck and call is critical in The Villages, best way to get around. There is a grill and outdoor seating and lounging available. We got two very comfy lounging chairs across from the flat screen TV that make movie watching at home super fun. Having our parents nearby makes it easier if you need anything from directions or recommendations to attendance to things in the house. Basic golfing is included with your Village passes and the countless recreation centers offer tons of activities if you like to stay active. Very relaxing, never boring.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Senior Adults Only Community ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- recreation center
- horseback riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, this is the guest bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, this is the master bathroom adjoining the master bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, bathroom is next to guest bedroom and opens to living room
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Adjoining master bathroom (shower), small TV in bedroom
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities & Nearby Fun: The Villa is Furnished Including Washer, Dryer, Linens, Iron, Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Kitchenware, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Microwave, Grill, DVD, 46' LCD flat-screen HDTV & Direct TV, phone w/local and long distance services for US only, Central heat & A/C, Ceiling Fans. Recently updated with new tiling throughout, tiled courtyard, 2 comfy recliners, new stove, and new home decor. Numerous golf courses are all close by with FREE access daily. You can bring your own equipment or rent it here. Economical access to 10 beautiful 18-hole and 27-hole courses available. 2 Pools walking or cart distance from the villa. Recreation center with billiards, bocce ball, tennis, pickle ball, shuffleboard, and much more nearby. Gym-access to keep your workout regimen going. On-site property manager just a call away should anything need immediate attention. See more details below.