Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Our condo is situated in the Ocean Spa Villas also known as B Builiding at Myrtle Beach Resort. We recently purchased this condo in March 2012 and have done renovations (freshly painted, new vanities, toilets, shower curtains, Lazyboy Sleeper couch with matching chair, along with a new Lazyboy recliner, and new full futon bunk beds) Unit has a fully equipped Kitchen, two full bathrooms, living/dinning room combo 32" flat screen TV, Free WiFI, DVD, VCR with an oceanview of the beach and is very well maintained. The unit is located on the first floor. The master bedroom has a queen bed brand new temperpedic mattress (May 2013) and private full bath. The second bedroom has a full size futon bunkbed plus a single bed(can sleep 4 in the room). The living room has a brand new Lazyboy Couch (sleeps 2) ,a brand new matching Lazyboy chair and recliner. This unit is a non-smoking unit.
Resort regulations state that at least one person occuping the rental must be 23 years of age. This is strictly enforced. No pets allowed.
It is convenient to the heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi. fitness center and game/library room.
Linens, Exit Cleaning and Taxes included!
Please come visit and have the best family memories of your vacation at our condo!
Please be sure to check our other listing #117266 a "Well Deserved Getaway II".
Great place to stay
About the Owner
Great place to stay
Enjoyed our stay at Myrtle Beach Resort condo B127 very much. So many things to do with my grandkids and family. The condo was very clean and everything we needed was there. We look forward to coming back next year.
The condo we stayed in was great it had everything you needed. Also any problems were fixed about as soon as you called. Very nice owners they really care about the people who visit there condo . I will be going to visit again next year.
Great Spring Break!
What a great vacation for my family. We had no major difficulties. The condo was very clean and had plenty of room for my family of 4. Loved the kitchen and was able to cook a lot of meals there to save money and eat healthier. Beds were super comfy too!
Loved the beach there and property had lots to do to keep my 10 and 7 year olds busy. They loved the outdoor pools.
Myrtle Beach area has so much to do and we loved riding the sky wheel at sunset (worth the money for the views). We even got away for a day to Charleston which was wonderful and toured Americas only tea plantation!
We were very pleased during our month stay. The condo was spacious, clean, kitchen well stocked, updated appliances (a big plus). There is an indoor pool & outdoor pools & the beach is steps away with a great outdoor bar/restaurant. Shops & restaurants are just a few minutes drive away.
The owners were very pleasant & accommodating.
We would definitely recommend to friends & family.
John & Warren, Almonte, ON. Canada
excellent winter vacation
the property was very clean and well maintained, and the description of it and the amenities accurate, My wife and I enjoyed it very much especially the owners were very pleasant and responsive in a timely manner, returning our calls, very Accommodative, the condo is a few steps from the ocean, the kitchen
is very well stocked my wife said that she could not think of any thing she needed and could not find, simply we had a great time that we are coming back next year.
This condo was the perfect place for our well deserved getaway. The owners were very pleasant and easy to work with. The condo was very clean and has plenty of room for everyone. The kitchen was well stocked. Bathrooms were very clean. Less then a 2 minute walk to the beach. The beds were a dream. The condo is within walking distance to the pools and beach that you didn't even have to worry about packing the cooler you could just walk home for a quick sandwich and head right back. We all loved it and will definately rent this condo again.
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Call or email
01/01/14 thru 04/04/14 $ 825.00
04/05/14 thru 05/31/14 $1200.00
06/01/14 thru 08/08/14 $1300.00
08/9/14 thru 09/05/14 $1200.00
09/06/14 thru 09/30/14 $1000.00
10/01/14 thru 12/31/14 $775.00
Call or email
Prices include Taxes and Cleaning Fee
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 double, 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 2nd BR Full Futon bunk bed w twin on top plus a twin bed.
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The Myrtle Beach Resort is one of the most popular full amenity ocean front vacation destinations on the beach. This self-contained 33 acre ocean paradise is located in the heart of the Grand Strand with 750 feet of Sandy Beaches. The resort is within minutes of Market Commons which has an upscale restaurants and shopping, four major malls, thousands of specialty shops, hundreds of restaurants to meet every budget and palate, four amusement parks, golf courses, two piers, night clubs, Myrtle Beach State Park and many other entertainment facilities. Myrtle Beach has over 100 golf courses and is known as the Golf Capital of the World. It is here that you can find some of the highest quality golf courses in the nation. Gold Digest Magazine has named 10 of the beach courses to the 'Top 100 Public Courses in America. Not only that, but 36 of the areas courses hold a rank four and one half stars or higher. Myrtle Beach Resort-the area's second lagest lazy river ride, plunge pool, whirlpool and a snackbar. Besides all this, the resort features 6 swimming pools, including 2 heated pools (one indoors and one is indoor/outdoor), 4 Jacuzzis, 2 steamrooms, 3 saunas, 4 lighted tennis courts, lighted shuffleboard, basketball court, bocca ball, barbeque area, deli/cafe, small convenience store ,the Oceanfront Quaterdeck Bar (with live entertainment in season), game rooms, exercise room, gift shop and an enclosed atruim. In the quiet and relaxing atmosphere of the Myrtle Beach Resort, you will find a private gate guard as you enter, as well as 24 hour per day roving security. For the vacation of a lifetime, there is no better placce to be than The Myrtle Beach Resort on the famous Grand Strand of South Carolina.