House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8 , possibly 10 ) Contact owner
Gorgeous views of Channel Lake (Upper most lake on the Chain of Lakes)
****FULLY REMODELED....... completed July 2016************
***Sand Beach and Lake just yards away. One of the only a few semi-private SAND Beaches on the Chain.
***Beautiful Fresh Cottage decor
Open plan with nice sized family room, eating area, and kitchen. Fabulous built in architecture in this charming home. Additional large living room faces the view of the lake. Wonderful Screened In Porch is perfect for enjoying the outdoors pest free. Extensive deck over looks the lake property and the large oversized yard back/side yard .
AWESOME HOUSE, FULLY LOADED
About the Owner
5 based on 7 traveler reviews
AWESOME HOUSE, FULLY LOADED
The house was better than the pictures show. There were so many beautiful seating seating areas that were all so comfortable. This house has everything in it and so wonderfully decorated. The morning sunrises on the lake were spectacular. The only bad thing is that we could only stay a few days because of our work schedules. We will definitely be back. We highly recommend this house for anyone. The restaurants in the area we visited were wonderful and the Spring lake marina that they recommend was a great place to rent a boat for the day, We had a GREAT time !!
Perfect Family Getaway
We had a wonderful time at your cottage. It was perfect for a family wanting to make special memories. Great fishing, boating and playing on the beach. Thank you Julie & John.
Perfect beach house
We had a girl's weekend get-away at this delightful beach home. The house was decorated beautifully and had all the amenities we could hope for. We are looking forward to returning next summer.
More than what it seems!
I absolutely loved this home. It was more than what it seemed on paper- very charming and very clean! The homeowner, Julie, was more than helpful and made me feel very confident in my choice. This was a perfect home to spend a couple days with my girlfriends. I would absolutely recommend this home to anyone looking for a quiet lakehouse rental.
I can not say enough about this charming home. It had everything you could think of AND more. We actually brought certain items from home, thinking we would need them, but the house is equipped with everything!
Even though the temps were quite chilly during our stay, we could not resist sitting on the deck and soaking up the sounds and amazing view. In addition to the wonderful scenery outside, the home was clean and spacious. The Norkus's certainly have a knack for decorating!
I would recommend this hidden catch to anyone. We are already planning our next visit!
6 out of 5 STARS!!!!
An absolutely adorable “beach shabby chic” lake house, impeccably maintained, super spacious and the waterfront location can’t be beat. Steps away to a small but private sandy swimming beach. We had a fabulous girl getaway from the city! The Norkus family has thought of everything, and the house has just about anything you could need for your stay. I can’t say enough about what a gem this place is… highly recommended!!
Activity and Interests
SUMMER: Any and all water sports! Bring your Boat and launch it around the corner at the Thirsty Turtle. Boating, Fishing, Tubing, Water Skiing, Jet Skiing. Eat on the lake from one of many pull up restaurants available by boat.
Swim at the large sand beach within steps of the back deck.
Wilmot Mountain has a Flea Market every weekend.
Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor are within 30 minute drive.
Chain o Lakes State Park is minutes away and great for hiking, Horse Back Riding, Wildlife viewng, paddle boat rental, boat ramps.
WINTER: Wilmot Mountain in within a few miles of the house for Snow Skiing, Cross Country Skiing Snow Boarding, and a new Sledding Hill. Ice Fishing is big on Channel Lake and the surrounding area as well as using the Snowmobiling trails.
NIGHTLIFE: Take a quick trip in town to Antioch to grab dinner at one of many fine restaurants, catch a movie, or shop at some quaint locals stores. Go out on the lakes to grab dinner or drinks at one of several lakefront bars and restaurants like the infamous Blarney Isalnd.
Volo Antique Mall
Gurnee Mills Shopping Mall
Jelly Belly factory
Six Flags Great America
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $350
1 nights rental due with reservation form to guarantee rental.
No refund of this deposit unless house can be rented during your date.
Remainder of rent due upon check in via a credit card which will be kept on file for any damages to the property.
House Cleaning fee is $130.00
CREDIT CARD NUMBER IS KEPT ON FILE FOR SAFETY DEPOSIT AND WILL BE CHARGED IF OVERUSE, DAMAGE, ACCESS PEOPLE, OR OTHER INFRACTIONS PER THE RENTAL AGREEMENT OCCUR TO THE PROPERTY.
Well behaved Dogs are welcome, but must be cleared with the owners. No cats please as the owners are allergic. A fee of $150.00 is additional.
Parking is available in the 2 car driveway and there is room for a boat trailer/camper in the oversized side yard of the home. Contact owner with regards to this.
Non smoking unit....owner is allergic!!!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, Sunroom has a pull out queen
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Kitchen: Fully equiped with large antique island t frid, stove, micro., coffee pot, toaster oven, all flatware, dishware, and glassware for 8 at least. Dining Area: Table seats six with adjacent breakfast bar seating 3 more. Family Area: has a sofa and large coffee table for relaxing in front of the large Flat Screen TV, DVD Blu Ray Player, and Gas Fireplace. Lake View Living Area: 2 sets of double french doors open to a large room that has a sitting area with pullout queen sofa bed, and desk for computer work..... all over looking the lake. Screened In Porch: Beautiful views from the large porch with sturdy wicker furniture, hammock, ceiling fan and lighting. Sleeps: Master:Queen Bed, 2nd Bedrm: Full Bed, 3rd Bedrm: FULL size Bunk Beds. Linens included. Additional sleeping accommodations available w/ foldout queen sofa. Baths: 2 Full bathrooms furnished with bath towels. BEACH TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED and must be brought. Owners bath towels are not allowed at beach. Laundry Room: Washer and Dryer Airconditioning Large Deck overlooking the lake with Patio furniture and Grill. Fire Pit Baggo Game Beautiful 3 acre subdivision park adjacent to the home