Villa, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, sleeps 4-5, full kitchen, washer+dryer
Luxury Studio Villa at a 5-Star Resort -- These housekeeping villas are very popular. A limited number are available for rent through the Westin, but they usually sell out quickly during the times of year that we are offering and we price our units very attractively -- typically less than half of what the Westin charges for the same accomodations. Most Westin villas are time-shares with private owners -- as ours are.
You can be close to nature --- but with hardship optional. Your villa will have the convenience of home combined with the pampering of a fine resort. The spacious full baths have marble galore. Pleasing architectural and quality decorative features complete the elegant picture. Our villas have been rennovated within the last 24 months -- and are gorgeous!
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal or wire transfer.
ST JOHN is a small island that is 2/3's US National Park and surrounded by a marine reserve. Thus there are many beautiful beaches and walk-in snorkelling with great fish and coral everywhere. The Westin has it's own classic resort beach and is within taxi distance to the most popular beaches in the national park.
About the Owner
About Mary Kosmal
We are retired and live in the Landings near Savannah -- golf and tennis community.
Mary Kosmal purchased this villa in 1997
Why Mary Kosmal chose St John
St John is a magical place. The Westin provides a carefree existence for us.
From the Owner
“St John is a magical place. The Westin provides a carefree existence for us.”
Activity and Interests
Main Attraction -- US Virgin Island National Park (beaches, hiking trails, guided nature walks, marked udnerwater snorkelling trail, etc.)
Free tennis, fitness center, sailing, water toys at the Westin Resort
Scuba and other boat excursions that leave from the Westin dock
Perhaps 50 beautiful beaches on the island (mostly uncrowded) with walk-in snorkelling
Additional information about rental rates
The villa rents by the week. Rates vary by season -- Highest is Christmas and President's Day. Lowest is in Sep and Oct. We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal or wire transfer as means of payment.
50% on reservation and remaining 50% 60 days prior to arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- duty free shops
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Balcony ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Kitchen with full-size appliances and marble counter tops and all cooking dining utensils you will need, Dishwasher, Ice-maker, Coffee Maker, Central Air, Safe, Free Wi-Fi, Flatscreen TV with cable, Bose DVD player and sound system, Balcony with ocean view, Starbucks coffee, access to all Westin resort amenities including free -- beach toys, non-powered watercraft, tennis, playground, movies and many more. Mid-week maid service is included. Westin has a main pool of 1/4 acre and a large resort-style beach with lounge chairs and drink service. In addition there is a smaller pool next to the villa buildings that is quiet and uncrowded with lounge chairs, umbrella tables and Weber gas grills. Westin has a private ferry service that takes you directly from the St Thomas airport and directly to the dock of the Westin Resort where you will be greeted with cool towels and rum punch. If you use this service, Westin takes charge of your luggage at the airport and it shows up in your villa shortly after arrival.