Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Spacious, clean and comfortable 1 bedroom condo with Great Ocean View! (ocean side end unit) Outstanding location!!! Steps to the Beach! Watch and hear ocean waves from living room and balcony. Less than 5 minute walk to the Northside Park, Ocean City’s largest family friendly public park, home of many Events and Sport Tournaments. Sleeps five (1 queen bed, 1 double bed, and 2 full-size futons).
* Cable TV with HBO/ShowTime, DVD players, and free WiFi internet access.
* Fully-equipped kitchen with full-sized refrigerator, stovetop, dish washer, microwave, toaster oven, blender, and coffee maker. Cookware, dishes, cups, utensils are also provided.
* Washer and dryer.
* Bed linens, bath towels, and hair dryer are provided.
* Dogs are NOT allowed from Memorial Day to Labor Day (NO dogs during summer season).
* No high school seniors.
* Condo building has an elevator, a heated indoor pool, a sun deck and a game room.
* Free parking and on-site property management.
* Rate includes the cleaning fee.
* Please check the calendar for availability before making an inquiry.
The Perfect Getaway
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for offering your Ocean City condo to us and our dogs. We stayed the weekend of Oct 17th and we had a wonderful time! The condo is beautiful and and you provide much more than we expected with basic necessities! The management at the office was so friendly and helpful. We will definitely be staying with you again!
4.5 based on 13 traveler reviews
Long weekend stay off-season at the Marylander
My wife and I had a great stay for a long weekend. We found the condo very clean upon arrival and a nice view of the ocean off of the side of the balcony to the left. It isn't right on the beach (there is another building between the condo and the water), but easily within walking distance. The staff was pleasant, friendly, and helpful throughout our stay and we had a great time overall.
- Exceptionally clean interior of the condo
- Great location (within walking distance to the ocean, restaurants, Northside Park, etc.)
- Pool (though for us only open 11-6pm when the office was open; wish it was open later)
- Game room (though only the foosball game is free)
- Thin walls (we could hear our neighbors and their dogs above us constantly throughout the day and evening)
- Poor wifi (the signal was unreliable both on laptops, phones, and tablets)
- The checkout instructions listed in the condo could be clearer
The Perfect Getaway
The best kept secret ... the location was convenient, the view was great and the social environment was warm and friendly. The owner/management were pleasant and accommodating. We were there for our honeymoon, and we plan on returning every year! Plus, we're bringing the kids sometime in between. My husband's world was expanded as he gained a new hobby that week ... crabbing!
Gorgeous Ocean View Condo
It was such a big surprise when we first entered this beautiful condo--Big, ocean view balcony, nice kitchen, large living room. It is very close to the beach you can go at any time –even in the middle of the night to listen the wave of Atlantic Ocean.
The next day we went for crabbing at Northside Park –across the street in walking distance. Lots of crabs –our kid had fun over there besides at the beach.
Food Lion is a few blocks away. When you get tired of restaurant food, cook some of your favorites for your family!
Beautiful Condo! Great Location!
We stayed at this beautiful condo the weekend of 10/17/14 with our 2 dogs. The amenities and location were excellent. Just a few steps to the beach. The management was very friendly and helpful as well. The owner was very nice and helpful with our rental inquiry. The condo was very clean and nicely decorated. Our dogs had a great time on the beach. Wonderful time of the year to visit! We had a great weekend and we will be back! Highly recommend!
Spacious Ocean View Condo
thank you for sharing your beautiful condo with us. perfect spot for anything you wish to do while there. we hated to leave but will be back.
April in Ocean City
My stay at in April 2014 was awesome! The location is great and the condo was clean, cozy and comfortable. We had hot water and good pressure in the shower after being out all day. It met all of our needs and made it especially easy with my two dogs. There was a convenient walking area for the dogs, easy access to the beach and a wonderful park across Coastal Highway. We also did not have to look far to find a grocery store or a place to buy what we needed to mix a few drinks and sit out on the patio. Restaurants were also close, yet we were not right in the middle of congestion or very far from the Ocean City Beach Bus. Parking was never a problem for myself or for folks to who stopped by to say hi. The staff and owner are very polite and helpful and the price was very reasonable!
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.
Activity and Interests
90 Steps to the beach with no road to cross. Shopping and restaurants are within walking distance.
Less than 5 minute walk to the Northside Park, Ocean City’s largest park with walking/jogging paths, sports fields, a recreation center, a fishing lagoon, a fishing/crabbing pier, and a large playground.
The bus stop is located in front of the condo building. Ocean City municipal buses travel along Coastal Highway to popular OC attractions like boardwalk, convention center and etc. You can ride for just $1 per boarding or $3 per day. Buses come every 10 minutes during the summer season.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 13 2016 - Sep 11 2016
3 night minimum stay
Sep 12 2016 - Oct 16 2016
3 night minimum stay
Oct 17 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|
- Mimimum 3 night rental.
- Dogs are not allowed during summer season, and are only allowed from Labor Day to Memorial Day. Pet fee is $50 for the 1st pet and $25 for each additional pet.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- theme parks
- water parks
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1