Large Studio Cottage, Sleeps 4, 1-min walk to Beach, 5-min walk to Center
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- NOTE: TRAVELERS MAY REQUEST TO CANCEL up to 14 days prior to checkin due to government guidance on COVID19 and will be REFUNDED 100% of amount paid.
- Please practice Neighborhood quiet hours 10pm to 7am
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
We stayed here 2 years ago. Last year we picked a place on Ogunquit Beach and it wasn't nearly as ni
Love this cottage! Comfortable, quiet, very very short walk to the beach.
Very cozy and pleasant
Cozy,comfortable,and welcoming. We enjoyed the cottage, area and Calla was very nice. We would definitely stay again
Nice little cottage right next to the beach. Great amenities provided and perfect location.
All you need is your food, clothes and linen.
We'll book again. Thank you :)
Needs updating, which they are doing now.
Great location. 1 block to the beach
This cozy cottage is perfect for two people. The location is great, right down the block from the ocean. The owners are very thoughtful with kitchen items, lots of hooks for hanging things. I would say it’s a rustic cabin, nothing fancy. We had plenty of fans available but during the day with the high temperatures we have been getting this year cabin still got hot. We were not at the cabin that much so it didn’t effect us too much in fact at night it actually got very cool so we had to close windows. There is no interior ceilings. It’s a beamed roof overhead no insulation. Also the windows are just storms, so could be hard to open and close. This is a great location we enjoyed many local walks, Condons donuts, their food trucks, Wells lobster pound just up the road. We saw dolphins on Marginal way walk and seals in Wells beach. If you’re looking for a good deal this is it.
• Wells Beach, only steps from the house, is a wonderful way to spend your days, but there are many other ways to enjoy your time in the Wells area:
• Walk to Wells center with arcade, shops, restaurant, and Wells trolley stop.
• Attend professional live Theatre at the Ogunquit Playhouse
• Wells Harbor Community Park offers free summer concerts on Saturday evening from July to Labor Day.
• Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge offers hiking on one-mile Carson Trail that meanders through pine woods and offers views of expansive, tidal salt marshes,
• Wells Reserve at Laudholm Farm has 7 miles of gentle terrain trails with spectacular views and access to woodlands, fields, wetlands, beach and dunes is ideal for casual hikers.
• Wells Harbor contains private marina offering canoe and kayak rentals, fishing and bait tackle.
• Perkins Cove in Ogunquit offers Sailboat rides, fishing trips, whale watching, lobstering, etc.
• Ogunquit and Perkins Cove (10 min Drive), Kittery Outlets (20 min drive), Portsmouth and Strawberry Bank (25 min drive), and Portland (40 min drive) offer additional shopping, restaurants, sailing and numerous activities
About The Baxters
We have been coming to this neighborhood of Wells, Maine since 2002 when we bought our summer cottage. We love it here and just recently moved here full time and live right next door!
The Baxters purchased this Cottage in 2012