One block (1 min. walk) to the beach! This ranch house Sleeps 6 in two Bedrooms (1 Queen, 2 Twin) and pullout couch (queen), with Living Room, eat in Kitchen, bath and 3-Season Porch. You'll be right at home the minute you arrive. Enjoy the nice yard in a quiet neighborhood on a dead-end street. Also within walking distance is Wells Beach center with shopping, arcade, playground, trolley stop, restaurant and ice cream. Grocery store, ATM/Bank, Movie Theatre, Laundromat about 1 mile.
Items provided. Full Kitchen with dishes, silverware, pots & pans, utensils, automatic drip coffee maker with filters, toaster, microwave, Gas grill and utensils, trash bags, dish soap. Bed pillows, blanket, and mattress pad protector for each bed. New pullout mattress in 2017. New Twin pillow-top mattresses for 2019. TV with cable and DVD player, Wireless internet, Hair Dryer, Box Fan and Floor Oscillating Fan, Outdoor Picnic Table, Clothesline.
Please bring your linens (sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, kitchen towels), soap, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, beach towels, beach chairs, cooler, etc.
The property is non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
• Walk to Wells beach - one block (1 minute walk)
• 3 Season Porch lined with Windows is great to enjoy morning coffee or an evening beverage while the sun sets over the marsh.
• The bath has a vanity with drawers, a medicine cabinet and shower stall.
• Baseboard Electric Heat.
• 1 Box Fan and 1 Oscillating Fan on a Stand (no A/C available)
• Parking for 2 cars.
• Living Room Seats 6 comfortably - one couch and 2 easy chairs, coffee table, flat screen TV with cable, DVD player.
• Gas Grill with cooking utensils. Outdoor dining table. Clothesline.
• There is a small yard for children to play or après-beach relaxing.
• Hannaford Grocery Store – 1 mile
• Wells Commuter Rail Station (to Boston or Portland, ME) – 2 miles
• I-95 – 2 miles
Note: Are others vacationing with you? Rent the Studio Cottage right next door (Property 7100210) which sleeps 4 people.