2 Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 6, 1-min walk to Beach and 5-min walk to Center
About The Baxters
We have enjoyed this Wells Beach neighborhood since 2002 when we bought our summer cottage. We love it here and recently became full time residents and live right next door!
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please practice Neighborhood quiet hours from 10pm to 7 am
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Best Vacation Ever!
We spent 3 nights here last week. Adorable cottage in a great location. The property manager was first rate, very responsive. Full disclosure of the location and amenities. We will be back next year!!
The location is excellent, quiet neighborhood, accommodations are adequate. Property is old and could use some updating, particularly some windows and kitchen cabinets. Additional electrical outlet in kitchen necessary. Second bedroom tiny but adequate for one person or a couple of children.
Cozy cottage by the sea
Our stay was as enjoyable as we hoped. Easy walking distance to the beach, shoppes, arcade and a short drive to all the local fun things.
The cottage was as described and photographed with the possible exception of the tightness of the bedrooms. You won’t spend much time in them but barely room to turn around or dress.
Otherwise perfect. The cottage is as outfitted with all of the necessary kitchen supplies and then a few more!
Great week :)
We traveled with a 3.5 year old and a 9 month old and were very happy with our stay. The property was very clean and close to the beach. The property owner was prompt in responding to any questions we had. We would recommend this property to our friends or family and may look to stay here again next year perhaps for a longer period.
While the cabin was a bit “cozy” for 5 adults, it was very clean and in a perfect location! With fewer people I would definitely stay there again. Unfortunately our family is growing!
⭐️ Perfect location / cozy house ⭐️
Location gets 10 stars ⭐️ house was clean and cozy just as advertised. Kitchen is small but had everything you’d need, beds were comfy, owner Calla was very nice! If you want space, this is not the house for you, but if you want a quick walk to the beach, Forbes for coffee, the Boardwalk Arcade... it is perfect. We spent every day on the beach and could easily walk back if we forgot something. Highly recommend!!
• Wells Beach, only steps from the house, is a wonderful way to spend your days, but there are many other ways to enjoy your time in the Wells area:
• Walk to Wells center with arcade, shops, restaurant, and Wells trolley stop.
• Attend professional live Theatre at the Ogunquit Playhouse
• Wells Harbor Community Park offers free summer concerts on Saturday evening from July to Labor Day.
• Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge offers hiking on one-mile Carson Trail that meanders through pine woods and offers views of expansive, tidal salt marshes,
• Wells Reserve at Laudholm Farm has 7 miles of gentle terrain trails with spectacular views and access to woodlands, fields, wetlands, beach and dunes is ideal for casual hikers.
• Wells Harbor contains private marina offering canoe and kayak rentals, fishing and bait tackle.
• Perkins Cove in Ogunquit offers Sailboat rides, fishing trips, whale watching, lobstering, etc.
• Ogunquit and Perkins Cove (10 min Drive), Kittery Outlets (20 min drive), Portsmouth and Strawberry Bank (25 min drive), and Portland (40 min drive) offer additional shopping, restaurants, sailing and numerous activities.