House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Get yourself ready for a memorable 2016 by having the Newport 1845 House be your launching point for your stay in Newport, America's First Resort.
A two bedroom guest house located on the first floor of a pre-Victorian home, located in a historic section of the city.
Privacy, spaciousness abound in this quiet, comfortable Guest House that is within walking distance to the famed Bellevue Avenue boutiques, Cliff Walk and Newport's historical waterfront. Short walk to Thames Street, Bellevue Ave and the major sites and attractions.
The Newport 1845 House is located in the historic and convenient Bellevue Ave and Kay & Catherine Street section of Newport.
Really comfy, cozy, & convenient!!Really comfy, cozy, & convenient!!
About the Owner
(26 traveler reviews)
Really comfy, cozy, & convenient!!
Michael's place was absolutely perfect. It met every one of our needs. The apartment was charming and cozy, nicely decorated and clean. There was even coffee, milk and water bottles left for us. The location is extremely convenient - very close to Bellevue Avenue and many shops and yummy places to eat. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have a nice getaway and not pay too much.
Love this location!
We have rented this location teice and highly recommend it for people who want to be close to all that Newport has to offer.
Excellent neighborhood and we are able to bring out dogs who love sitting on the back deck.
Owner is very nice and go above and beyond with well stocked coffee, bottled water and ultra clean conditions.
You wont be disappointed with this rental.
Great place to stay!
Joan met us as soon as we arrived on fri night and was very welcoming and friendly. She showed us around the house & made sure we didn't need anything. House was very clean & had everything we needed. Very comfortable and very clean. Perfect size for a couple's
Weekend (would be big enough to bring a small child/two, also). Walking distance to GREAT restaurants and Bellevue Avenue. Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.
Lovely two bedroom with parking and walk to everything.
The 1845 House is a spacious 2 bedroom that is walking distance to very thing in Newport. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Joan, thanks for your hospitality.
We had a wonderful stay at this location. Perfect stay for a weekend get-away in Newport. Walking distance to everything in town and just a cozy two bedroom apartment. Would highly recommend it to anyone planning a stay.
Excellent rental in Newport, right next to Tennis Hall of Fame and 10m beautiful walk to Thames.
We had a blast, Joan/Michael were very sweet and accommodating. The apt was perfect, extremely well Kept and clean and bigger than we thought. Will def rent from here again as the location and price were perfect
Activity and Interests
You have chosen the perfect city to vacation. Newport offers the best in natural beauty, rich history, fine dining, a vibrant night life, and great shopping.
* World famous "Summer Cottages" on Bellevue Ave and Ocean Drive
* International Tennis Hall of Fame
* Cliff Walk
* Several nearby beaches:Easton's(First), Gooseberry, Second Beach
* Downtown offers fine dining, shops of all kinds
* Weekly festivals: art, music and food
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 11 2016 - Mar 6 2017
1 night minimum stay
Mar 7 2017 - May 15 2017
1 night minimum stay
May 17 2017 - Oct 9 2017
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Rate note: there is NO additional local room tax or state occupancy tax that would normally add almost 15% to your bill.
In order to guarantee your reservation, a one night deposit is required. See cancellation policy below.
The suite is limited to a maximum of four adults.
This is a non-smoking facility.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Staying at the Newport 1845 House is a casual, relaxing location to take in a great city that offers so much for everyone. Short walks to many shopping, dining and attractions. This property includes: * 2 bedrooms, one with a queen size bed, the other with a full size bed * Living & Dining Area * Private bath / shower, hair dryer * Free Wi-Fi * Cable TV * Air conditioning * Refrigerator with self-serve breakfast items provided * Full kitchen, with dishes, cookware, coffee maker, toaster * Linens and towels * Hardwood floors throughout * Sun-filled rear deck area * Parking for two vehicles * Non-smoking property For additional amenities please do not hesitate to ask.