Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Gorgeous Highrise Galveston beach vacation condo at Emerald by the Sea at Stewart Beach
One of the finest places to stay on the island.
Weekend (off season only), weekly, and monthly rentals are available.
3 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps up to 8 adults
Check out our other Vacation Rentals listings: 41485, 71097, 97590 and 118866
About the Owner
(4 traveler reviews)
We took our three granddaughters (teens & early 20s) for a brief vacation, and we all loved the condo. It was very clean, comfortable and well decorated. Barbara & David were wonderful to work with. I can't thank them enough for finding us a great place to stay on such short notice. My main concern while looking for a place to stay was safety for my granddaughters and cleanliness ~~ and both our condo and the entire Emerald complex definitely met my criteria. I have told Barbara that I'm keeping her phone number and email for our next trip :). No hesitation about recommending this place ~~ Thanks again!
We had an amazing visit. The condo was beautiful and close to all amenities. More amazing than the condo were the owners and their desire to make our vacation special. Barbara went out of her way to help us and I am so grateful for her effort. Not sure when we will be in Galveston again but when/if we are I would stay here without a moments hesitation. My husband and I even talked about retiring to this property :) I highly recommend this condo for the sheer beauty of the property and the owners. Thank you again.
Fun Christmas at Galveston
Our family had a great time in this condo over Christmas. The website well represented what we found on site, and it was very clean and prepared for our arrival. We enjoyed local attractions in-between wedding and Christmas events to the north of Galveston. There was a large exercise room with lots of equipment, and fun game room and theater to show your own movies on-site. Thanks for the fun time!
This condo was fabulous!!
This was our first trip to Galveston. We loved the condo-the pictures actually didnt do it justice, it was decorated just beautifully and the amenities were great. The balcony view was great overlooking the pool and the beach. We were in close proximity to everything we needed. Although we had rain everyday we were there, it was nice to have a great place to come back to and relax. The people managing this property were very kind and helpful, assisting us with a few minor details-they were very quick to respond to us. We will recommend this property to our friends and family and look forward to coming back soon!!
Activity and Interests
* Moody Gardens
* Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier
* Schlitterbahn Water Park
* Strand historic district: shopping, restuarants, museums and amusements
* Elissa Tall Ship
* Seawolf Park where USS Cavalla and USS Stewart are berthed
* Cruise Ship Port-of-Call
* Lone Star Flight Museum
* Bishop's Palaca
* Galveston Island Ferry
NASA (44 Miles)
Kemah Boardwalk (58 Miles)
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning and linen fee||$100 + Tax|
Calendar is not updated -- Please contact manager regarding availability.
Holidays and special events have higher rates.
Cleaning/Linen Fee $100
Stays of 30 days or more do not require hotel occupancy tax (15%)
Minimum stay: two to six nights depending on season
Major credit cards via Paypal; business or personal check in some cases
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 1160 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Unit Highlights: * 1160 sq ft 3 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps up to 8 * Cable TV and Wireless Internet * LCD television in each bedroom and living room (3 total) * Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and full cook set * Washing machine and Dryer Building Highlights: * Secured entry into the building * 125' Infinity swimming pool overlooking Stewart Beach and Downtown Galveston * Outdoor Hot Tubs and Gas Grills * Amenity Lounge and Bar * Game room with large LCD TV, pool table, foosball, and poker table * Theatre Room with huge rear-projection TV and Surround Sound Cinema * Large Fitness/Workout Room * Garage parking * Concierge desk Paypal, major credit cards, and checks accepted. $85 - $115 cleaning/linen fee and 15% Galveston rental tax required. Contact Barbara by using the Email link below. There is also a Calendar link showing availablility.