House, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps up to 6 people
(Seasonal rental May 16 - November30 ) (fenced yard-pets welcomed)
(rate for 1-4 people- rate increases when there are 4-6, e-mail/call owner)
Escape the heat during the summer in a quiet cozy/relaxing home in the pines with all the amenities of home. No noise from adjoining rooms of a hotel or condo. Close to shopping and restaurants.
In-between Show Low and Pinetop which makes this location very convenient.
- Free WIFI
- Two bedrooms have queen size beds (all bedrooms have luggage racks for suitcases)
- One bedroom has full size bed with trundle
- Large futon on enclosed porch to get the feel of sleeping outdoors in the summer.
- Full kitchen complete with microwave, small dishwasher, coffee pot, pans, serving dishes, and utensils, full size
pantry and sitting nook with charming decore.
- Full size washer and dryer.
- central heating
- air conditioning
- Fenced yard with outdoor seating and table and gas grill for tranquil
- Walking/hiking/bike trails right across the street in the Sitgraves National forest.
Click on calendar for availability
Two night minimum
Enjoy the stars in the clear night skies without light obstructions.
For 1-3 people
Days rate total
7 $71.00 $500
14 $70.00 $980
30 $60.00 $1,800
For 4 – 6 people
7 $85.00 $595.00
14 $80.00 $1,120
30 $70.00 $2,100
Outstanding place to stay
About the Owner
We are retired and spend 6 months out of the year here in the White mountains.
5 based on 14 traveler reviews
Outstanding place to stay
My wife and I, along with our dog and cat, stayed here for nearly a month. When we arrived, we discovered that the owner, Angie, had left a delicious apple pie and wine for us. The house was very clean, it was the perfect size for us and our pets, and it had all the comforts of home. Our dog enjoyed exploring the large and fully fenced yard. The weather in September was so nice that we spent lot of time on the screened in porch, which has a comfortable recliner and futon. Our pets loved watching the birds and squirrels from the porch. The house is conveniently located to restaurants and other businesses. Angie provided a binder with a lot of useful information, including recommended restaurants, trail maps, things to do and see, etc. There was a huge selection of DVD's, as well as books for kids and adults, and board games. Across the street there is access to an extensive network of trails through the forest, including the highly developed Rim Trail which offers views of the Mogollon Rim. I hiked on these trails for an hour every day. Really great to have those trails so close by. I heartily recommend this rental for long or short term stays.
Very Comfortable and great location
This was a great little get away for the Memorial Day weekend. This house was perfect for us and our dog. The yard is great, lots of space, fully gated and secure. The house is also nicely located in town so very easy to get anywhere. The house was very clean and welcoming. Living space was nice and beds were very comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay here.
Great find on our last day was the trails right across the street. We took our dog for a great little walk before heading out for the day - a must see when staying at this house.
Our stay was everything we hoped for. This house was awesome. A very nice family room with fireplace and big screen tv. 3 bedrooms with comfortable beds, 2 bathrooms, large laundry room. The screened in porch was great for eating your meals if it's raining or eat outside on a picnic table. Make a fire in the fire pit and sit around the fire on provided lawn chairs and enjoy making s-mores or just watching the campfire. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook our meals at the house or tons of restaurants to enjoy a nice family dinner. Angie was great and responded very quickly to all of our needs. A definite must for a nice getaway.
Clean,Spacious and Good Location
This rental was very clean. It had a lot of room with a great screened back porch for having dinner. The back yard was big and had a nice fire pit for having s'mores and singing songs around the campfire! The beds were very comfortable and there was a nice laundry room.
The front and backyard were fenced which was perfect for our little Yorkie.
It was a good location for hiking and shopping. Definitely recommend this place!
Can’t wait to go back to the pines
This “cabin” has all the amenities of a home. We had a big screen TV (for rainy days), wifi that was fast and even a laundry room. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook our own meals. We used the grill nearly everyday and were impressed with how clean it was. My two small dogs loved the fenced in yard and the screened in porch that allowed them to watch all the birds and squirrels. There is a bakery called Karen’s nearby that has amazing pie, friendly service and fresh bread with either tuna or chicken salad for an impromptu picnic. Angie and Louie are attentive hosts that responded to all our needs.
Fantastic, quiet place to relax
This is the 2nd Memorial Day Weekend we have rented this property. It is spotlessly clean, very well stocked with linens and the kitchen has everything you need. Located in a quiet, peaceful area, yet within minutes from shopping, food, recreation, etc. Plenty of room to relax both indoors and out. Tons of games, movies, etc. This owner has thought of everything to make your stay comfortable.
From the Owner
“The home has been in our family since it was built. We have allot of pride in it.”
Activity and Interests
- hiking trails/ bike paths
- nearby horseback riding stable
- many restaurants
- 20 min. to Honda Casino
- wildlife viewing
- walking distance to spectacular Mogollon rim view overlook
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$50|
For 1-3 people
For 4 – 6 people
Accept personal checks, cashiers checks,money orders, credit card payments through Pay Pal. Rates are based on how many people will occupy the rental. Payement dates are set when booking confirmation is signed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The forest across the street makes it very pleasurable to sit outside and take walks to the Mogollon rim. There is wildlife that ventures into the neighborhood.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, extremely comfortable mattress
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, firmmer mattress
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, double with trundle underneath
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Beds: 2 queen size; double w/trundle; futon (on enclosed porch) Bathroom: hair dryer, shampoo, body wash, towels,etc.. Entertainment: HD TV; satellite; blue ray DVD/CD player; variety of DVDs; Games; cards/poker; chips; literature for adults/children Kitchen: refrigerator; electric stove/oven; microwave; cooking utensils; coffee pot; toaster; full kitchen essentials; basic spices/condiments - WIFI - central heating - air conditioning - full size washer and dryer in laundry room - all linens provided Outdoor features: gas grill with utensils; patio chairs, picnic table View: across the street from Sitgraves National forest with biking & hiking trails, nearby pond Suitability: children welcome dogs considered non-smoking indoors (smoking allowed on porch only)