House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
With more than 300' of Guadalupe River Frontage Access, this house is the perfect river getaway! Located on River Road at Cliff View between the 2nd and 3rd crossing, this house has gorgeous views of the towering cliffs, and is just steps away from the beautiful Guadalupe River. The "private beach" is a perfect place to sun, lounge, swim, or just relax and watch the people float by! Start your float right at your front door (next door tube rental)...put in up stream and tube exit a number of places down the river that offer shuttle service back! Whether you are watching the goats mingle on the 400 ft cliffs in the morning, or star-gazing on the spacious front deck in the evenings...you are sure to enjoy your stay in this 3 bed/3 bath home at Cliff View.
For evening entertainment enjoy live music at the nearby Greune Hall, White Water Amphitheater, or the River Road Icehouse. Downtown New Braunfels is only 20 minutes away.
The Disposable Container Law does not apply to our section of the Guadalupe River.
Great vacation spot!!
About the Owner
5 based on 9 traveler reviews
Great vacation spot!!
We have stayed here twice and love it. It is close to the river and is a very nice and clean place to stay. Owner is great with communication and very helpful, would def recommend!!
This was an excellent house and awesome location. We had 10 adults in our group and plenty of room. Very clean and nice. The balcony and downstairs is a great area for hanging out. It's a short distance to the river so you can walk or even drive. Gardo's rentals are by far the way to go! He was very friendly and cheaper than any other rental. We all had a great time and can't way to go next year!
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful....
This property is immaculate and is fully furnished. We had 10 ladies and didn't even have to pull out the twin mattress from under the bed. It is located at the perfect spot on the river, with tube rental within walking distance. We didn't see a Goat, but overall this was by far the best trip to the river anyone of us have had. The neighbors were friendly and quiet at night. Several good restaurants and bars close by. Michael was by far the best bus driver on the river, thanks for letting us gals take over your loud speaker. The best trip to the river EVER!! This place is a definite now rental spot every year!!
Awesome Cabin on a beautiful part of the River!
I recently stayed here with a group of friends for a little birthday float trip. First of all, the owner Tanya is a delight to work with, very friendly. The cabin is tucked away on one of the many bends in the River Road, with a towering cliff just on the other side of the river, hence the name. The place is very scenic! When entering you are greeted with what feels like a brand new cabin, and it is kept super clean.
From the cabin you can walk to several float/tube providers, and it is only a short drive to HorseShoe Bend, and the Comal back in town.
I will definitely be coming back.
This is a wonderful home! All new appliances, it was very clean, and stocked with everything except food and charcoal. It is walking distance to the river and you can rent tubes on site. The owner was very friendly and provided us with everything we needed. We had 9 adults in our party and had plenty of room to hang out and relax. We spent a lot of time on the patio relaxing. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.
This place was awesome, my family and I had a great stay. Everything we could of asked for and more. The house was off the charts as best places my family and I have stayed at on vacations. Definately coming back again, thank you Tanya for everything.
Activity and Interests
You have Direct River Access, with tube rental and shuttle service on site during high season. Start your float right at your front door, and exit a number of places downriver that offer shuttle service back! The private beach is a perfect place to sun, swim, or just relax and watch the people float by! Boating, water-skiing and sailing can be found at nearby Canyon Lake.
Cliff View is just minutes from all of New Braunfels' hot spots. There's plenty of restaraunts, shopping, and entertainment nearby, & the drive down beautiful River Rd is amazing!
15 min. from Gruene (Quaint Antique Shops & Winery) Gruene Dance Hall (oldest in Texas)
Whitewater Amphitheater (Name Artist Perform)
River Road Ice House
20 min. Schlitterbahn Water Park
20 min. from New Braunfels & Canyon Lake (swimming/beaches/boating), Canyon Dam
45 min. from San Antonio (Six Flags, Fiesta Texas, Sea World, Alamo, Famous River walk)
1 hour from Austin (State Capital, Great Night Life)
Texas Wine Trails
Great Area Restaurants & Shopping
Wildlife Parks, Caves, Fishing, Museums,Golf Courses
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 2 2016 - May 4 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $250 - $600
Weekly Rate: $1700 - $2800
Monthly Rate: $2500 - $5000
Summer Season (May 1, 2015 to Sept. 30, 2015) 2 night minimum:
$ 600.00 per night Fri & Sat
$ 500.00 per night Sun -Thurs.
Off Season (Sept. 30, 2015 to May 1, 2016) 2 night minimum:
$ 400.00 per Fri & Sat
$ 300.00 per Sun - Thu
Payment due 1 week prior to stay. Credit cards accepted.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Water View
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double, 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This 3 bedroom, 3 full bath house is fully furnished with a 40” flat screen HDTV, DVD, and VHS player and videos in the living room; perfect for unwinding after a long day on the river. The house has WIFI, a very spacious kitchen and entertaining area, complete with granite countertops, oak cabinetry, and new appliances. Kitchen is fully stocked with small appliances, dishes, and plenty of cookware. This house has a washer/dryer, and sleeps 10 very comfortably. There's plenty of room on the front deck to sit and relax, as well as a downstairs picnic table area to hang out by the BBQ. Bed linens and kitchen towels are provided. Master Bedroom: 1 King 2nd Bedroom: 1 Queen 3rd Bedroom: 2 Bunk Beds: each with a full and a twin bed. Small TV with VCR and family videos. Included: WIRELESS INTERNET, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Basic Cooking Utensils, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Blender, BBQ Pit, Picnic Table, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, toilet Paper, paper towels, Coffee Filters, Salt & Pepper. Parking available for 5 vehicles. No outside loud music or parties after 11:00 pm on weekends or 10:00 pm on weeknights. The only things you need to bring: Swimming Towels, charcoal, food, and a desire to relax. ***THIS IS A NON SMOKING HOUSE***