Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10, WI-FI! Heated Pool, Ocean Views!
**NO ‘UNDER 25’ GROUP RENTALS! PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE.**
**302 B E Magnolia Ave., 2nd/top floor, Wildwood, NJ**
Enjoy the sun, fun, sand, sea, and amusements from this comfortable beach block condo! The most important beach amenities are here, including a professionally managed heated POOL and gas grills!
Location, location, location! - situated between the two largest amusement piers, yet set back on a quiet one-way street, right next to Notre Dame de la Mer Church - a very nice neighbor! Just two blocks from the North Wildwood border and less than one block to the beach. This is a family-only condominium complex.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths with showers over tubs; sleeps up to 10
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Central air, gas heat
* Washer and dryer in private laundry room; iron/ironing board
* Wrap-around deck with ocean views
* 2 gas grills in the back yard
* Beautiful brick paver pool, heated, professionally maintained
* Master bedroom with queen sized bed, full private bath, large closet
* 2nd bedroom with queen bed, large closet
* 3rd bedroom with twin-over-full bunk, large closet
* Living room with queen sized sleeper sofa and a twin futon sleeper. Access to front wrap-around deck with ocean/beach views.
* Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances and amenities
* Dining room table seats six, plus counter seating for three more
* Outdoor showers - hot and cold
* POOL! A beautiful large heated pool with plenty of comfortable pool furniture. Perfect for after the beach, cloudy days, a quick dip for the kids.
* Four flat screen LED HDTVs, Comcast cable, WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
We rent to families only. Anyone who is not over 25 years old must be accompanied by a parent. NO PROM GROUP, SENIOR WEEK, OR SPRING BREAK RENTALS. NO EXCEPTIONS. THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX.
DON MARTIN VACATION RENTALS
DON MARTIN REALTY
602 NEW JERSEY AVE (Corner of 6th and NJ)
NORTH WILDWOOD. NJ 08260
This unit rents Saturday to Saturday during the prime time season - July and August. Flexible at other times. Check in time 3 p.m. Check out time 10 a.m.
*GUARANTEED CLEAN* - cleaning is always included with every rental - no extra fee. *We Clean It; We GUARANTEE It!*
Security deposit - $ 300.00 - refundable after departure, cleaning, and key return.
5% agency booking fee in addition to rent. 1/2 of rent is required to hold your reservation. Personal checks or credit cards are accepted. The final balance is due 30 days before your arrival.
About the Owner
**RESERVE YOUR 2016 VACATION WEEK TODAY!**
This property is professionally managed and EXCLUSIVELY rented by:
Diane Herman, Broker Associate
Don Martin Vacation Rentals, a division of Don Martin Realty, located at:
602 New Jersey Ave., North Wildwood, NJ 08260.
From the Owner
“We're not just rentals here. We are the only EXCLUSIVE full service property management agency on the island. Experience the difference! FOR THE VACATIONER: At Don Martin Vacation Rentals, we place the emphasis on the vacationer. How we differ from other agencies is that we handle any situation that may occur, providing you with a 24 hour emergency contact number as well. With other agencies, they will tell you that they need to contact the owner to correct the problem, or - worse yet - they will give you the owner's phone number and tell you that YOU need to contact him/her directly! To best demonstrate the difference, suppose that the air conditioner goes down during your vacation. With Don Martin Vacation Rentals, you contact the office and it becomes OUR problem. We promptly see to its repair. With other agencies, you will have to call the owner yourself. You will have to hope that the owner is accessible and if so, amenable to make the repair. Often days, if not the entire vacation, will go by without seeing any satisfaction. Whatever situation may arise, representatives from Don Martin Vacation Rentals are on standby to ensure that you have an enjoyable, stress free vacation. It is our commitment to service that has allowed us to build long term relationships with many of our guests. FOR THE OWNER: Are you tired of low rates and open weeks? Is coordinating cleanings and repairs a problem? See the difference that "EXCLUSIVE" makes! WE can clean and maintain using our own employees and supervisors. (We can also supervise your own cleaning person if you already have one.) WE keep the calendar. There is no chance of double booking. WE can rent on any schedule, which allows you, the owner, to use your property as you see fit. For example, suppose you would like to use some summer weekends. It is not a problem to work around your personal use, booking "short stays" to fill the gaps. Please contact Diane Herman through the link in this ad for more info.”
Activity and Interests
With over 9 million visitors each year, the Wildwoods are one of the top family vacation destinations in America! Wildwood was ranked the best beach in New Jersey in the 2008 Top 10 Beaches Contest sponsored by the New Jersey Marine Sciences Consortium.
Often voted as among the best in the country, the Wildwood beaches stretch on for five expansive miles — making them the largest and widest at the Jersey shore and on the entire Atlantic Coast. The very best part? With no beach tags required, they’re FREE! FREE BEACHES!
Overlooking it all is the world-famous Wildwood Boardwalk. This is 2 miles and 38 blocks packed end to end with stores, shops, water parks, eateries, live entertainment and amusement piers with over 100 rides and attractions. The boardwalk features a trolley called “The Tramcar”, which runs from end to end. “Watch the Tramcar Please! Watch the Tramcar Please!” If you have never heard this for yourself in person, you are missing out.
The sights, the sounds and the smells of the Wildwoods Boardwalk are pure sensory overload! There is something for everyone here. The Wildwood Boardwalk features several amusement parks and shops, most notably three piers collectively known as “Morey’s Piers”. You will find over a hundred rides and three different water parks to choose from.
Due to the very wide beaches, the beach is home to many sporting events, concerts, car shows, and monster truck rallies in view of the boardwalk. A stage is set off to the side of the boardwalk near Mariner's Landing Pier where several performances are held throughout the summer.
Wildwood is home to over 200 motels, built during the Doo-Wop era of the 1950s and 1960s, in an area recognized by the state of New Jersey, known as the Wildwoods Shore Resort Historic District. The term 'doo-wop' is used to describe this unique, space-age architectural style. The motels here are unique in appearance, with Vegas-like neon signs. A 1950s Doo Wop museum includes property from demolished motels such as neon signs and furniture. There are many “Neo-Doo Wop” buildings in the area as well, such as a neon lit Wawa and a 1950s styled Acme Supermarket, and even a Doo-Wop TD Bank!
Here are some other activities and attractions that the Wildwoods are famous for:
amusement parks, water parks, basketball, biking, skateboard park, boating, Fox Park, outdoor concerts, casinos, fishing, crabbing, kayaking, golf, jet skiing, parasailing, miniature golf, arcades, night life, outlet malls, sailing, boardwalk shopping, sunset cruises, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, whale and dolphin watching, wind surfing, zoos and aquariums, etc., etc.
There's so much to do in and around Wildwood!
**Atlantic City and the casinos and night life and concerts are only 30 minutes away.
**The world-famous two-mile boardwalk is literally steps from your front door.
**The big, beautiful, guarded, FREE Wildwood beaches are second to none!
**The Cape May County Zoo is the best in New Jersey. It's free too! They ask for a donation only at the door. It's only ten minutes away from this home.
**The town of Cape May is only ten minutes away as well.
**Ride the Cape May-Lewes ferry to the outlet malls in Lewes, Delaware and ride the shuttle buses to all the outlet shopping areas. What a nice day! You will combine a beautiful Delaware Bay boat ride with shopping!
**Try a new golf course - there are many.
**Try your hand with a rod and reel or with a crab trap! Fisherman and women will have many opportunities to catch dinner.
**You won't believe the large selection of great restaurants - all within walking distance to this home.
You will remember a vacation in Wildwood for years to come. But many visitors don't have to TRY to remember. They come back again every single year! Your family will have special vacation memories here in the Wildwoods too!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
8 MO.LEASE-SEPT25 TO MAY25
Sep 25 2016 - May 24 2017
180 night minimum stay
2017 Prime Time Sat/Sat Weeks
Jul 1 2017 - Aug 25 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Notification MORE THAN 90 days prior to check in date - all deposit monies shall be returned to the tenant, less a $200 cancellation fee.
Notification LESS THAN 90 days prior to check-in date - any refund is based on the amount of a re-rental at no loss to the owner, less the $200 cancellation fee. The more notice, the better the chances for a full recovery of the rent.
FEEL SECURE! BOOK AND PAY THROUGH DON MARTIN REALTY/DON MARTIN VACATION RENTALS - A NJ LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER WITH AN OFFICE AND EMPLOYEES ON THE WILDWOOD ISLAND. EMAIL *FIRST* TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY AND FOR A FIRM RATE QUOTE BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION INFORMATION INTO THE HOMEAWAY BOOKING SYSTEM. CHECKS, VISA, MASTERCARD, OR DISCOVER CARD ARE ACCEPTED.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Ocean View
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Master Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main Hallway Bath
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Twin over full bunk - sleeps 3
- Master Bedroom - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Sleeps up to 10. Three queen (including living room sofa bed). One full (bottom bunk). Two twin (top bunk, living room futon)
- Balcony ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- *Renter will provide his own LINENS, TOWELS, PAPER PRODUCTS, and basic kitchen supplies like trash bags, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, a kitchen sponge, personal products like hand soap, shampoo, etc. *Linens Required - 3 QUEEN; 1 FULL; 2 TWIN *NO RENTALS ARE PERMITTED TO UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN OR STUDENTS. NO “UNDER 25” GROUP RENTALS! PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE. *CHECK IN TIME - 3 p.m. *CHECK OUT TIME - 10 a.m. * PARKING: 2 reserved garage parking spaces. Additional cars will need to find street parking further away from the beach where the streets have no meters. There are also parking lots along Ocean Ave. where it is possible to purchase a weekly parking space. Please inquire at the lot for more information. *Comcast high speed wireless INTERNET *Comcast digital cable. *Two gas GRILLS provided here. *Private garage storage room * Outdoor shower. Small back yard. Extra storage room in the garage. * NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CONDO. **GUARANTEED CLEAN** We Clean It. We Guarantee It! Cleaning upon departure is always included in the price of every rental.