Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Gorgeous Tennis Villa 2nd floor end unit. Offering a spacious split Bedroom plan.
2 Bedroom 2 Bath ~King Bedroom Suite ~Pull out sofa sleeper ~Two twin beds
Breakfast bar seats four, Dining room seats 6. Spacious covered screened porch
The entrance to Sea Oaks is absolutely enchanting! The lush, tropical landscaping and majestic tree lines streets provide a canvas of color as you drive through to your home. Bike over to the beach club for lunch outside by the pool and watch the waves roll in and the pelicans fly by. Sea Oaks is an active Ocean to River community and one of only two properties along the barrier Island which have a dedicated cross walk and light for safe passage back and forth to the ocean beach. Teach your grand kids how to fish at the marina or bike along the jungle trail which meanders along the Intracoastal for miles. After a vigorous tennis match, allow yourself some time to sit by the lake and watch the baby otters, turtles, ibis, egrets and herons in their natural habitat. It is easy to meet people here....just enjoy a cup of coffee on the tennis porch in the morning before play starts or a cold one in the late afternoon while watching a football game on the TV above the bar.
This particular tennis villa is perfect for two people who may have family or good friends visit or ideal for a family of four. The Master bedroom is located off of the living room and features a bathroom en suite as well as an quaint topical view office next to the spacious screened in porch. When guests arrive, they have the guest bedroom located at the opposite end which offers good privacy. Perhaps the best feature of this condo is the large, screened~in tree house lanai idea for afternoon naps or sunset cocktails. The kitchen is one of the best I have seen in the tennis villas and has been tastefully updated and completely renovated with granite countertops and nice appliances. Why wait, call North Beach Realty today to check availability now because this is by far, one of the nicest tennis villas at Sea Oaks.
About the Owner
About Susie Wilson
The owners The 'Geltings' are represented by: Susie Wilson , Owner of NORTH BEACH REALTY
772-589-4112 or 407-383-4663
located at 9300 Hwy N. A1A ~ Vero Beach, Florida 32963
Susie Wilson purchased this villa in 2014
Why Susie Wilson chose Florida Central Atlantic Coast
This property is just steps to the Beach Club and State of the Art Fitness Center.
What makes this villa unique
Nice size lanai in the trees ~ A true tropical Paradise...
From the Owner
“This property is just steps to the Beach Club and State of the Art Fitness Center.”
Activity and Interests
Tennis, Swimming, Biking and beach activities. Golfing, walking, biking and rollerblading, etc... along A1A highway which is adjacent to the community. There is fishing nearby. Many nice restaurants are on the Orchid Island and also off the Island in Vero Beach. With plenty of nice boutiques and shops on the island. Indoor Mall with
several movie theatres and food court, as well as great outlet shopping are within a few minutes in Vero Beach.
Two hospitals with emergency, inpatient and outpatient services are within a few
Dodger town Baseball off season training facility is in Vero Beach area.
Many theatres, Art galleries, museums and cultural activities are in
Vero Beach and Indian River County area. Space Center, Disney World,
Sea World and Universal Studios are all within 1-1.5 drive.
Activities and attractions in Vero Beach Atlantic Coast Central
Swimming, fishing, boating, surfing, scuba or sky diving are only a few of the recreational opportunities available to you in Indian River County. There are 19 private and public golf courses convenient to every community. Like tennis? There are numerous public tennis courts through out the county as well as private tennis clubs and housing developments built around tennis. Need More? Try our hiking and biking trails, riverside camping and seaside picnic facilities all available to you year-round.
You will never be stuck for a place to eat in Indian River County. The Vero Beach dining experience can be found beachside as well as on the river and mainland. Travel north or south along Hwy A1A to reach other well known eateries including the two restaurants located in the Disney Resort.
Travel over the bridge to dine at one of the many restaurants on Royal Palm Pointe or visit the Historic Downtown area for a variety of cuisines. All along US Hwy 1 as well as Rt. 60 you can find most any type of eating establishment that will please the whole family.
Shopping in Indian River County is truly an exhilarating experience. From its charming independently owned shops along the beaches and mainland to the quaint shops in Sebastian's fishing village environment. Historic Downtown Vero Beach is home to many fine shops and eating establishments while Route 60 west to I-95 is where you can find the larger malls and shopping centers.
Free from the overcrowding found in other tourist communities, Vero Beach, Sebastian and Indian River County are indeed a shoppers dream.
Water is the main attraction in Indian River County and the catalyst for two of its biggest sports: boating and fishing.
The miles of calm waters, protected from the Atlantic Ocean by the barrier islands, provide residents and tourists with many types of boating opportunities. If you don't own a boat, deep sea fishing boats can be chartered along the Indian River County coastline. Leisure cruises operate out of both Vero Beach and Sebastian. And for those who like airboating, Stick Marsh in the northwest corner of Indian River County provides just the opportunity. Canoes and kayaks can also be rented from various places including areas around the Sebastian Inlet Park.
If you have a boat and it is not moored at a marina, there are places in Indian River County that provide free launching ramps and parking spaces:
Riverside Park, MacWilliam Park, East Oslo Road, Round Island Park, Sebastian Yacht Club on Indian River Drive, Dale Wimbrow Park, Donald MacDonald Park, Wabasso Causeway, Fellsmere Grade, Blue Cypress Lake (Route 60 west of Vero Beach), and St. Johns Marsh - Barney Green (CR 512 west to Fellsmere).
If you are new to boating and have not launched a boat before, the State of Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission/Boating has put together tips on boat launching and other safety information.
The waters off Vero Beach and all of Indian River County provide year-round enjoyment for people of all ages. For saltwater fishing, besides the deeper, offshore waters, Sebastian Inlet is a premier location. Boaters can cruise the shallow waters or anchor near the jetties where grouper, snapper, and king mackerel abound. Further out, dolphin, wahoo, tuna and marlin keep fishermen busy. To try your hand at Offshore Fishing.
For those without boats, the Sebastian Inlet Park has two jetties reaching into the Atlantic. Surf fishing and walking along the miles of shoreline also provide great recreation.
Inland lakes and the Sebastian River produce large mouth bass, black crappie, bluegills, and other gamefish. The best locations are Blue Cypress Lake which covers 6,554 acres at the western end of Indian River County--about 25 miles from Vero Beach on Route 60. The Stick Marsh a 6,500 acre reservoir in the northwest corner of Indian River County which has been named one of the Top Ten Black Bass Lakes in Florida by the Florida State Game Commission; and anywhere along the St. Sebastian River.
Surfing and Skim Boarding
Three miles of Atlantic beach offer some of the best surfing on the East Coast. One of the most consistent surf breaks in Florida is Sebastian Inlet's first peak, located next to the north jetty. Another hot surf spot is Monster Hole--located about 1/3 mile off the beach, on the south side of Sebastian Inlet. The contour of the ocean floor%
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season Rate
Jan 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Club Membership - Week||$135|
|Club Membership - Month||$539|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Please contact Listing Agent Susie Wilson for any questions..... Special Rates and availability. The calender may not always be accurate.
407-383-4663 OR Northbeachrealty@bellouth.net
Manager's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Nice size lanai in the trees ~ A true tropical Paradise...”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Welcome to ' Sea Oaks' One of Florida most treasured private master-planned River to Ocean communities! This Beach and Tennis club situated on Vero Beach's Barrier Island is proudly known for one of the most social and close knit communities anywhere on the Island! On sight activities include but not limited to Yoga, Tennis, Water Aerobics, Various Pools, Beach and Tennis Clubhouse, Biking, Jungle trail, Hiking, Walking, Biking, Sightseeing, You name it, It's here! State of the Art Fitness center. Casual Dining and Gourment dining! All on property! Sea Oaks Beach and Tennis provides a unique blend of charming oak-lined streets, resort-style amenities and services - all nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River Intracoastal Waterway, and a state protected nature preserve. The Tennis Club offers everything for the active tennis players of all levels. Good Tennis can be found here any day of the week, where members and guests enjoy 16 well maintained Har-Tru courts. With Four USTA Pros, and numerous year round events including clinics, mixers, tournaments, pro-exhibitions, and team tennis. Just as important, Is the Ocean Front Beach Club offering a wide array of non-tennis activities and social events. Members enjoy lunch at the oceanfront Beach Club pool, drinks in the evening, and dinner oceanfront. Members also benifit from a new state-of-the-art fitness and community center, a marina to satisfy all your boating needs, very competitive bridge games, numerous dinner dances, stimulating speaker series, and weekly intra-club golf competitions at a nearby public golf course. Sea Oaks gated beach community includes 610 homeowners who enjoy some of the best real estate in Vero Beach. Residents of our low-maintenance oceanfront condos, riverfront condominiums, Tennis Villa's, Condo and Patio homes partake in Vero Beach’s many cultural events and outstanding restaurants without the crowds that typically plague other oceanfront cities and towns. Located on Florida’s picturesque Atlantic Treasure Coast, Sea Oaks Beach and Tennis Club is master-planned to take full advantage of its unique Barrier island location yet minutes to the town of Vero Beach and all the conveniences of a major city. The homeowners of our Florida island club have never enjoyed life more than living in this very special community where your neighbors become your new lifelong friends. Living at Sea Oaks Beach and Tennis Club is like being on vacation every day. Book Your Vacation or view your purchasing options by calling 1-800- SEA-OAKS