Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
2014 Summer Weeks Are Now Being Offered! Book Now Before They Are Gone!
Best value in Charlestown - Upscale Cottage with Dedicated Private Beach!
* Cottage rental includes use of our Direct Ocean Front Private Beach with Parking and Boardwalk that is located less than a mile from cottage.
* Completely remodeled cottage with updated furniture, appliances and fixtures
* Enjoy beautiful Charlestown Beach that is less than a mile away
* Relax and enjoy a quite dinner on the Porch
* Located on a quite dead end street
* Beautiful landscaped yard
* Air Conditioner
Best beach vacation ever
About the Owner
My wife and I inherited this unique property from our father in-law. Along with our son, we enjoy sharing the Charlestown experience with our guests. My wife grew up vacationing on the private beach and enjoying the area.
We also own several other rental properties which we have bought and remodeled. As such, we have become known for providing high quality housing to discriminating renters. We take great pride in our properties and strive to ensure that each guest enjoys the best possible experience with our rental properties.
We really enjoyed this cottage. Clean, bright comfortable and perfectly decorated to put you in beach vacation mode!
Just a few minutes to the beach, the private parking & deck made beach runs super easy. We spent a few hours during the day for swimming & returned each evening for sunset.
We would definitely consider a return visit.
Best beach vacation ever
We loved the cottage from the moment we walked through the door! It was so clean and so cute. The location could not have been better. It was so close to the beach and shopping. The neighborhood has a great bakery, deli, restaurant and ice cream shop. The parking space and deck made a day at the beach so easy and relaxing. We enjoyed several perfect beach days on the private beach. The location also made it easy to take day trips to Watch Hill and Block Island. We would definitely do it all again.
We had a wonderful time at the cottage...highly recommended
Rented cottage 6/26/16-7/2/16. Cottage was refurbished recently. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The included and separate beach dune lot with private parking a short distance away was a great addition. The cottage is located at the end of a quiet, secluded street yet it’s a short distance from restaurants and stores. However if you‘re coming from long distance flights away, inquire about whether sheets and towels are provided with your stay. We highly recommend this cottage and look forward to staying there in the future.
what a relaxing wonderful stay!! Had everything we needed for our stay! Having the porch to relax with a cup of coffee in the morning or to chill after the beach was perfect! loved the private parking and beach deck! Clean and comfy! Jason you were so kind and helpful!! Thank you and hope to go back! thank you for making it so easy!! Naura
From the Owner
“This property offers the experience of direct water front access at half the cost of a waterfront cottage. The private beach was actually a private building lot that once has a house which was destroyed during the hurricane of the 1930's that devastated the area. My wife's father in-law purchased the vacant parcel from a fisherman in the early 1970's and improved the existing parking area and deck. Shortly thereafter, regulations went into effect prohibiting parking areas or other structures on the dunes.”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 10 2016 - Oct 29 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Peak Season Rental May 31st thru September 6th (1 week) $1,449 per week
$300 security deposit to be promptly refunded after cottage is cleaned and inspected
September & October provide a great time to relax at the beach.
September is $875/week & $475/weekend
October is $675/week & $375/weekend
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“A grandfathered piece of direct water front property that offers a private deck, beach and parking for up to two vehicles. This was the first parcel in the area to be improved to preserver the dunes with the installation of boardwalk and fencing. It is the only piece that has all three of these improvements which makes for a convenient and enjoyable day at the beach. Just drive up, park and enjoy the ocean! The cottage is the second to last house of a deadened dirt road which make for a relaxing experience. Though it is less than a mile from the private beach. Our family is in the business of rentals and renovations. As such, this cottage received a complete make over when it was acquired in the early 2000's.”
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 650 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Inside bath is present but not shown in pictures. We will be adding one shortly.. Though it is completely remolded.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Self inflating mattress available to be used in living room.
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Kitchen * Fully equipped modern kitchen complete with new cooking utensils and dinnerware * Stove, toaster oven, microware, refrigerator, coffee maker & Keruig * Table that will seat up to six Bathroom * Clean fully remodeled inside bath with shower and tub * Additonal outside shower when returning from the beach Bedrooms * New Mattresses for 2013 Season * Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, Cable, LED TV, DVD, ceiling fan * Guest Bedroom with two single beds * Pillows & blankets provided Living Room * Comfortable seating * Cable, LED TV & DVD * WIFI Porch * Sitting area with cushioned furniture * Dinning area Outdoor * Gas Grill * Enclosed outside shower with seating