Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Slice Of Paradise...
Beautifully remodeled 2/2 condo on the beach in one of the nicest developments on St. Augustine Beach! Convenient ground floor unit with large backyard area overlooking peaceful lagoon. Enjoy the beautiful wildlife - birds, fish and turtles from the newly redone patio that comfortably seats six. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee or a glass of wine in the evening all while enjoying delightful ocean breezes...
The vast beach is only steps away from the front door. The condo has been beautifully decorated in a beach motif with all new high quality furniture and appliances for your enjoyment. Beautiful accessories & paintings throughout. Large flat screen TV's in the livingroom and in each bedroom. New stereo system for movie nights after a day at the beach. You will not believe this is a rental. Pristine and immaculate beach condo.
About the Owner
Our names are Linda & Rich. We live in South Florida and have three children. Two in college & one applying for medical school right now! We love Florida and all it has to offer. We enjoy music, theater, biking, swimming, nature and spending time with family & friends. We love to travel and enjoy trying new foods. We love to try a new restaurant whenever we come up to St. Augustine and there are so many to choose from! We love our dog Ringo - our beautiful golden retriever! We are easy to reach and would love to tell you more about St. Augustine and all it has to offer. Of course, we'd love to tell you more about our beautiful condo too! So please feel free to contact us!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for such a warm and beautiful condo! We really loved our stay. We loved having a quiet place to come and stay. We love St. Augustine and will come back very soon!
Natalie, Lexie, Sonda & Rich
(7 traveler reviews)
Wonderful Place to Stay!!!
We had an absolute wonderful time at this beautiful condo in St. Augustine Beach. The place is decorated so beautifully and you can tell the owners take great pride in keeping it nice & up to date for their renters. We will definitely be back & this will be our first choice of places to stay!!!
Great condo, well maintained and comfortable. Plenty of closet and storage space, kitchen had everything you need. Bed was very comfortable.Condo grounds were in excellent conditions and the condo is in a smaller development so getting around the complex is easy. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Going to St. Augustine this would be a outstanding choice.
Beautiful & Comfortable
My family and I had a wonderful experience staying at this property; the owner, Linda, was very prompt in responding to me when I first inquired about the condo. It was EXACTLY as she described it, and as the pictures portrayed. Lovely accommodations, exceptional decor; yet very comfortable and cozy! Perfect location on the beach, yet close to the city. Both Linda and the property manager, Carolyn, made the transaction super simple too. It's so rewarding to do business with people with integrity and honesty when it comes to making these type of reservations on a property you haven't seen. We will definitely return in the future to this lovely condo.
Our vacation in St. Augustine
I am so glad we chose to vacation at Seawinds in St. Augustine this year! My family and I felt right at home from the moment we arrived at this condo. It was by far the most beautiful condo at Seawinds. All of the furniture, appliances & decor are brand new. It is obvious that it has been completely renovated & the owners have gone to great lengths to make sure you feel as though this is your home too! The bedrooms were spacious and comfortable. The outdoor patio (with BBQ) over looking the lagoon was so relaxing. The beach is practically in the backyard! It's just about a 2 minute walk. The sand and the water are beautiful and relaxing. You will never deal with large crowds on this quiet beach. For someone like me who was looking to get away from the chaos of New York, I couldn't have asked for a more peaceful, relaxing way to spend time with my family. My younger brother had a great time as well, with a nearby surf shop, him and my teenage cousins were able to rent boogie boards, paddle boards, kayaks and plenty more. If staying in at night is not for you, the town is just a few minutes away. There were so many delicious restaurants and shops. I highly reccomend kilwins for desert! The carmel apples, fudge and ice cream were unreal!! :) With St. Augustine being the oldest city in America, there were so many sightseeing activities to take advantage of. The history of this town is unbelievable. I would not leave without taking a tour with one of the knowledgable tour guides. I will definitely be coming back to St. Augustine and staying in this condo. Thank you owners, for making my time spent at Seawinds an enjoyable one! I cannot wait to visit again!
Our Stay at Seawinds Condo
My girlfriend and I, along with my 2 children, decided to get away for a little while right after the Christmas vacation. We heard about St. Augustine, did a little research on the town and decided to drive down south and rent a condo. We were very happy with our decision as far as choice of destination because St. Augustine was a great place to visit and the condo that we rented far exceeded our expectations. It was roomy, clean, comfortable, well-maintained and modern. Location was ideal cause it was just a short walk down to the beach (which my teenage kids loved!) and a short 15 minute drive into town (which we all loved). We had a great stay...saved money by utilizing the kitchen and not going out to eat for every meal. Loved visiting the sights in St. Augustine....great little town. Would definitely recommend visiting this town and renting this condo.....extremely satisfied with our choice.
From the Owner
“We have one of the nicest units in the SeaWinds development. We took great care to renovate and remodel this unit when we first bought it. Over the years, we have made additional improvements and are always finding new cool decorative items to add in. It is a very spacious, comfortable & homey unit. You will not need to buy anything for the kitchen has it all! The bedrooms are very spacious and our unit can comfortably sleep up to 7 people. The decor is beautiful - Tommy Bahama style. The furnishings are upscale and we have brand new window treatments. We are on the first floor so no steps to climb. We are in a great location being the building towards the back of the property closest to the beach. You will not be disappointed at all if you rent our condo. You will be like many others and want to come back!”
Activity and Interests
The St Augustine Beach area has it all!!
The Beach is vast and magnificent! Swim, Cycle, Surf, Kayak, Boogie Board, Snorkel, Fish or just take in the sun! You name it...It is truly a very special beach. And we are only a 2 minute walk from it!
The surrounding area is chock full of wonderful restaurants that often offer evening entertainment. We have a couple of great ice cream shops very close by as well.
Enjoy mini golf just two blocks away or for the serious golfer, head over to World Golf Village just a few miles north of us. They have two 18 hole championship courses.
Just a short car drive away is the beautiful Anastasia State Park to explore.
Visit the city of Historic St. Augustine which is only 15 minutes away. The city is filled with exciting and interesting things to do and see such as nightly ghost tours, horse -drawn carriage rides, the famous trolley ride where you'll learn interesting facts about the oldest city in America, tour the Castillo De San Marcos - a 17th century Spanish fort, hear great music at local bars & restaurants, take a winery tour & tasting, visit museum art exhibitions & of course there are all of the great shops & restaurants to dine at.
If you're a serious shopper, then you need to check out the St. Augustine Outlets which is one of North Florida's largest outlet centers.
Don't forget if you're in town on Wednesday or Saturday, there is a great farmer's market to enjoy. On Wednesdays, it is at the pier just a few minutes away within walking distance and on Saturdays it is at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. Not only can you get fresh local produce, vegetables & baked goods; you can also find many hand-made items to take home with you. On Wednesday evenings, from May to November, there is a free outdoor concert at the pier.
There's never a loss for things to do but don't forget to relax too!
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Our condo overlooks a beautiful lagoon with lots of beautiful wildlife to view everyday. We have a very spacious patio with plenty of seating to enjoy sitting outdoors. It is very enjoyable to sit out back and enjoy a nice refreshing drink at the end of your beach day!”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- winery tours
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 3 twin/ single
- Spacious bedrooms. Master suite has large walk in closet and overlooks a beautiful lagoon. Guest bedroom has a queen size bed along with bunk beds that has a trundle bed beneath it. Huge walk in closet.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- Big Flat Screen LCD TVs in Livingroom & Bedrooms, DVD, Blue Ray & CD Stereo player. Comfy leather sofa with two built-in recliners. Additional oversize leather recliner for the king or queen of the condo! Gorgeous decorative marble fireplace! Cards, games, dvds, books, beach chairs, beach towels & toys for your enjoyment. Big Flat Screen LCD TV's in each Bedroom. Beautiful Tommy Bahama look, high-end furniture in each spacious bedroom. King bed in master which overlooks beautiful lagoon. Master also has its own glass sliding doors leading onto patio area. Queen bed and bunk bed with trundle in 2nd bedroom which is quite large. Both walk-in closets are huge with plenty of space for suitcases, clothing & even an airbed! Extra pillows, comforters & blankets provided. This condo sleeps seven comfortably!! HiSpeed Wireless Internet access Brand new top notch stainless steel appliances in kitchen including spacious refrigerator with ice maker, flat cook stovetop, oven, dishwasher & microwave. Beautiful granite countertops with convenient pass-thru to dining area. Fully stocked cabinets with everything you need - just like home & more! Modern black lacquer & wood bar in living room with two matching barstools. All you need are your favorite beverages & you're ready to go! Remember, 'It's 5:00 somewhere.' Full Capacity New Washer and Dryer in separate laundry room near front of unit. Long driveway right in front of unit that will accomodate at least two vehicles. Guest parking also available nearby. Very eye pleasing entrance into complex. Gated for additional security. Three beach chairs in unit for your use. Plenty of covered storage space right beside front door of condo for your beach gear, bicycles & more. No stairs to carry up your gear or groceries. Very convenient. Rinse & cool off with our waterhose at the front of the unit. Beautiful pool with brand new jacuzzi to enjoy. Clubhouse & tennis courts as well. Onsite office manager who can answer all your questions about the area. Plenty of brochures for things to do & a great restaurant guide with coupons inside!